FS: 2 x XTZ SUB 3X12 Active Subwoofers

• Administrator

Item: XTZ SUB 3X12 Active Subwoofers 
Price: $2500 each or $5000 pair ($4500 RRP each)
Item Condition: Absolutely as new, used for 4-5 movies only. No boxes, but with all accessories, manuals etc.
Reason for selling: Going to install an integrated HT system behind an acoustically transparent screen.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash,  Paypal/CC (+ fees)
Extra Info: I imported these from XTZ Europe. Freight is an absolute killer given these are huge and weigh a whopping 77.4 kgs each. 
They stand 1.14m high! If you want truly the best bass for your HT, 6 x 12" (total) woofers will do it! Fortunately, I've done all the hard work getting them here for you, including logistics, customs etc. Plug, play, and enjoy!

For full specifications, and more information you can look here: https://www.xtzsound.eu/product/sub-3x12

I can take some pictures in my room for a genuinely interested buyer before they come out to pickip, but they're in perfect condition and look just like these:

Pictures:

THX_CINEMA_3X12_Front.jpg

CINEMA_3X12_Front_Cover.jpg

CINEMA_3X12_Back.jpg

CINEMA_3X12_Front2.jpg

CINEMA_3X12_Back2.jpg

Cinema_Sub_Amp.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Administrator
19 hours ago, mchuelio said:

It's suck being married, a single me would've snapped these up in a jiffy. 

8 hours ago, Priyank said:

Ditto

These are the choices we make :) My wife loves watching movies as much as I do, so all I need tell her is that "A Star is Born" will sound better. Sold :)

• Like 1

• Administrator
48 minutes ago, Isaac Otaiza said:

Still available?  Im trying to organize a friend to drive from sydney to pick them up. I really want these.

Anychance they would fit laying down in a kia rio hatch with the seats down?

If you can run a tape over the dimensions you've got available (including the door opening itself), I can confirm for you.

1 hour ago, lonewolf said:

Never heard of them. Are they like seatons and jtrs?

They are not a "one man show" like JTR and Seaton Sound. They have distributors throughout the world, so they are arguably  more like SVS (as a company) They also offer a similar level of CS as SVS by all accounts

Output wise ,compared to the PB16 Ultra this would be around 6dB stronger at 12.5Hz, similar between 16Hz to 30Hz, and then like 3-5dB+ stronger between 40-100hz, so these are a steal

They are an interesting company, they have several ranges of speakers from Audiophile (with Accuton and high-end Seas drivers)

To their THX Cinema series, which remind me of MK Sound

THX_M8_Front_2_4500x3000.thumb.jpg.63170997b559768baf642b6e25594d00.jpg

Sorry for the OT Marc , but it's not often this company pops up on stereo.net!

Edited by jamiebosco