I currently have a projector bracket in the roof and a screen from when we moved into the house. I will get some measurements and let you know the exact lengths. As you can tell I need all the help I can get so appreciate all your assistance. 

op not trying to be mean but you have been told about pj/screen throw distances elsewhere. fine to get other opinions but that pj WILL NOT do a 120"screen at 3m and 5m. you need to adjust your set up ideas.

1 minute ago, hopefullguy said:

op not trying to be mean but you have been told about pj/screen throw distances elsewhere. fine to get other opinions but that pj WILL NOT do a 120"screen at 3m and 5m. you need to adjust your set up ideas.

Yeah I am confused by the whole concept. A projector isnt something I have owned before, so I trying to understand what everyone is telling me. 

I am picking up the projector today, so that will help me to get a better understanding of everything, given it is all new to me. The bracket in the roof is actually 3.7m away from the screen, I measured today. Its about 5m away from the tv and all the accessories.

The 5600 has a throw ratio of 1.33-2.16. use the Epson throw calculator on the website

https://www.epson.com.au/distance_calculator/

So if you wanted a 120" screen you can mount your projector between 3.54m - 5.75m from the screen (from lens to screen) Anything outside of that range will not work. 

If you wanted 110" screen its 3.24m - 5.27m and for 130" its 3.84m - 6.23m.

If the bracket is 3.7m from the screen, it will be very very close to the 3.54m limit when measuring from lens to screen for a 120". 

Just mount it and see how you go, you might just be inside the limit.

The one thing you will need to be spot on with, is making sure the projector lens is exactly in the centre of the screen. Your model of projector does not have horizontal lens shift so you need to be exact with hardware position. Measure and measure again before you mount the screen. 

One other thing to look out for, is you only have 15% vertical lens shift in the one direction. So make sure you get the projector up and test on the wall before mounting the screen. Very limited amount of image movement is possible 

Edited by Johnny_Boy