SOLD

Item: Primare A30.7 Power Amp
Price: $1950
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Upgraded.
Payment Method: Cash - COD Only

Colour: Titanium Silver
Extra Info: 
Comes with original box, manual & cables. Please note that interconnects are not included. Power ratings: 7 channels at 150w at 8 ohms and 300w at 4 ohms all channels driven. It can be used with both balanced or unbalanced cables, but it is a fully balanced design so best results will be obtained using balanced cables. The A30.7 is still a current model and RRP new is $3999. It is in excellent condition and working order. It also only draws a very miserly 650W at full power and won't send your electricity meter into free fall. Unit was purchased new from Whatmoughs. What you see in the photos below is what you get. No tricks, no snake oil, no gimmicks.
Reviews: You'll find a review on A30.7 here https://www.primare.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/SP33-A30.7-i-fidelity-1.pdf 
Pictures:

PrimarePA1.jpg.702293a468af4602bf9804fb8e9cd1b1.jpg

PrimarePA2.jpg.fc6d9dfad8765845582bc45bdf910bd1.jpg

Edited by Happy Sacks

Of the two items I've listed this is probably the harder to let go. Provides a wonderful open and airy soundstage. Things like George Benson's Gimme the night and Tom Petty's Don't come around here no more fill the room front-to-back, top-to-bottom and side-to-side. 

I've been keeping an eye out for either one of these (or the 30.5, due to cheaper price and already have two A32s for the rest), an Elektra Theatre HD2 or - the end game (for me) the Denon POA-A1HD. I can't justify anything bigger or higher end. 

Is the top black or silver as well? How deep is the unit? It'll look awesome next to the silvre A32s and the R32 pre :)

Curious to know what you upgraded to!

• Like 1

Sorry I've been tardy @Zardoz. Yeah it would go nice with your A32s. It's nowhere as deep as those at around 385mm. It has the black top and sides. If your system is anything like mine then you've probably got a tangle of cables and leads out the back of it. I started to find that unless I laid them out "just so" then I'd start to pick up some noise. So started to think it might be time to have a look at components with not just balanced connectors, but with the balanced architecture to take advantage of them. Primare was my first experiment going down this path.

I also look for other things as well. The A30.7 has the Neutrik locking connectors and a 3 pin power connector. They're only little things that may or may not amount to anything significant, but it does show the care and thought gone into its design. Would be an absolutely stonking amp if you're thinking of taking advantage of what Atmos and DTS:X bring........especially given your existing kit. 

Now to satisfy your curiosity. Watts got more current than a king tide, more fins than a pod of dolphins and as much of a beast as Patrick Cripps??? I've lusted after a Parasound A51 for 15 long years. It's my end game as far as amps go. Black Bertha as she's affectionately known now takes pride of place in the equipment rack. I'm sure you feel exactly the same way with your A32s. 

Hopefully someone gets to feel the exact same way as the A30.7. She's a cracker.