Sign in to follow this  
stockholm

SOLD: FS: PRICE DROP Denon AVR-X1400H AV Reciever

Item: Denon AVR-X1400H 7.2 Channel 4K Network AV Receiver
Price: $520 ONO
Item Condition: Near New
Reason for selling: Downsized to 2-channel
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
Extra Info: Hi Guys. Looking to sell my AV receiver as I recently downsized to 2 channel stereo. This AV receiver has served me well with no issues. Included is the remote, Audyssey mic, stand and all manuals etc.  Specs can be found on the Denon website. I'm sure I don't need to handfeed the stereo.net.au community ;) Pick up only and cash. If you have any questions, feel free to fire away. Cheers, Stockholm

Pictures:

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

Edited by stockholm
Price drop.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lego Man
      Item: MARANTZ ND8006 Network CD player
      Price: $1400
      Item Condition: As new
      Reason for selling: Upgrading
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash | Shipping - PayPal (F&F) or bank transfer.
      Extra Info:
       This CD network player is in excellent condition being only 18 months old and is still covered by manufacturers warranty. It's easy to use with HEOS built in allowing you to stream music directly into your system - you can even use it as a preamplifier! 

Any questions let me know.
      Photos:

• By SBM
      Marantz SR6012 vs Denon 4500

Looking forward to upgrade my AVR.
      Between above two  AVR which has good hardware configuration?

Currently using Denon 520BT for 3 years. Happy with the Sound signature.

Thank you
    • By ExCaLiBur9
      Hi guys. Another help me choose thread. I am currently building my house and planning to have a 5.2.2 setup in my theatre room. Room measurements are 4240mm X 3080mm, ground floor of a 2 storey home in Sydney North West. My current speakers are all Richter MK4 speakers. Have not decided on a AV Receiver yet as the build still have a few months to go but leaning towards a Sony STR-DN1080. Usage would be 80% movies and 20% music. I am looking to get a pair of ceiling speakers for atmos use. My budget is around $500 but can be stretched if necessary. Any suggestions on ceiling speakers that I should look into, which would be a match for my current setup?

Reading through some other forums, I am considering the below, but this is only based on my limited research.

1. https://www.selby.com.au/pair-of-8in-angled-glass-fibre-ceiling-speakers-xd8205b-x2.html
      2. https://www.customht.com.au/products/ns-ic800?variant=14009024544820&currency=AUD&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=google+shopping&gclid=CjwKCAiAj-_xBRBjEiwAmRbqYqUTjJD_qtRPY4ljtjTx-S0A6j8l8A5j_XWP0sUXE43JjFZ6SquQbxoC5rYQAvD_BwE

Appreciate any help. Thank you. 
    • By SBM
      Hello everyone, 
      Good day . I am new to stereonet. Looking for some recommendations for my stereo(40%)/HT setup(60%).

Current setup:
      Klipsch RP 260F (L-R), Klipsch 450C (Centre), Klipsch RP250S(surround)

Sub : SVS PB2000
      AVR : Denon X 520BT
      Connected to TV.

Looking to upgrade my AVR and add power amplifier. Looking for some recommendations.

As klipsch are bright sounding speakers need to pair with Warm sounding amplifiers like Denon/Marantz

I am looking to invest in something which will future proof for next 5 years at least.

Any recommendations will be helpful. I am new to this world of amplifiers and sound. Please excuse for newbie mistakes/questions.

how good is ATI power amplifier?

Thank you.

• By Matyk
      Item: denon intergrated plus dac 2500ne
      Price: 3,100
      Item Condition: new
      Reason for selling: nlr
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

for 3100$ good luck beating this. Smooth silky vocals with good bass control. 

the dac isn't too bad, bit this unit really shines with vinyl .. the only issue with the dac is it may lack overall dynamics.  And is a touch forward. But!! That's  comparing it to seperate  dacs over 6 grand. Hence why i say for 3k this will be very hard to beat 

i purchased brand new with 2 years warranty .

only 15 hours on unit 

(**I'm only selling this unit because my accuphase poweramp is not selling. If someone wants to bid for the accuphase then i can keep this denon 😁😁😀**)

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.