Sign in to follow this  
Beacon

Yamaha A-S 1100

Their Yamaha prices are always pretty good.

It's a good store, too - possibly one of the least pretentious, least grumpy, least showy Hi-Fi shops I've been to in Melbourne. If they have it on display, and you want to listen to it, they'll set it up. If you want a better price than the list price, just ask what x is going for at the moment. They have a three month layby option that doesn't only magically appear when they are trying to push a sale across the line, and they are happy to help with warranty issues, in my experience. 

Breezy.

(also no affiliation, it's just my preferred shop) 

Their Yamaha prices are always pretty good.

It's a good store, too - possibly one of the least pretentious, least grumpy, least showy Hi-Fi shops I've been to in Melbourne. If they have it on display, and you want to listen to it, they'll set it up. If you want a better price than the list price, just ask what x is going for at the moment. They have a three month layby option that doesn't only magically appear when they are trying to push a sale across the line, and they are happy to help with warranty issues, in my experience. 

Breezy.

(also no affiliation, it's just my preferred shop) 
Yes, they are very good store indeed. Very friendly and polite with no push for a sale.

Have not been back there a long time just in case cannot leave the store without buying something. :) Which my other half will not be happy.

No affiliation with the store either however i have bought most of my gear from there over the past 2 years and the guys are always helpful and prices are great.    FWIW I have this amp also and love it. Needs a good break in but once done its awesome. That is a ripping price.