Sign in to follow this  
Mendes

EXPIRED: FS: DNM Design Precision 2 Speaker Cable (2.5m Pair) NOW 20% REDUCTION

Posted (edited)

Item: DNM Design Precision 2 Speaker Cable (2.5m pair) fitted with genuine Audio Note Banana plugs

Price: $250- less 20% now $200- + delivery
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: No longer used in my set up due to change of speaker configuration
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash or Paypal if shipping.  
Extra Info: Great sounding cable designed to be used with low power amplifiers, as experienced with my 8 W SET 300B amp.

The cables are fitted with genuine Audio Note Silver Banana Plugs.

A change in speaker configuration a year ago has now made made these obsolete for me so they may as well go to a good home and someone else can enjoy them.

For details about the cable - https://www.hificollective.co.uk/components/dnm-design-precision-2-speaker-cable.html      

- http://www.dnm.co.uk/cablesdetail.html

Please feel free to PM if any questions.

Pictures:

IMG_1172.JPG

IMG_1174.JPG

IMG_1176.JPG

IMG_1177.JPG

Edited by Mendes
20%

Responding to a couple of PM’s received- yes I will include free shipping in the buy price and have amended ad to reflect........thanks:thumb:

Now 20% off, so grab a bargain for your low power Tube amp or your little Sansui :thumb::thumb:

image.png.d5fd18db86ee2aa4a69d3d9c9dbdeac8.png

B)

Weekend bump...........Tube peeps.....?

image.png.5a96e74272d782f938e7fb1408e4ee07.png

Salma Hayek....................ha ha that got you looking 🤣

Salma Hayek....................ha ha that got you looking 🤣

Ahh sucked into this thread by fake news - I take it these are less suited to high power amps ?

27 minutes ago, A J said:

Ahh sucked into this thread by fake news - I take it these are less suited to high power amps ?

Hi AJ,

It's more about speaker sensitivity- please see quote from DNM -

"Precision 2 sets the highest standard of audio resolution in a compact cable that is ideal for smaller audio systems with sensitive loudspeakers (over 89dB/watt). Its magnetic performance is designed to give a balanced capacitance, inductance and resistance - factors that, when correctly aligned, improve the driving amplifier's sound quality".

:thumb:.....this is not fake news unlike the Salma bit... 🤣

This advertisement has been withdrawn or the offer has expired.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By LukevanO
      Item: Audio Research VSi60
      Price: $3,250
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Cashflow issues with my business
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: The amp was bought from Carlton Audio two years ago, has been used sparingly since in my (design) studio. I have no idea how many hours are on the tubes unfortunately, but once it's warmed up it's the sweetest thing ever, as you'll know if you know Audio Research. Comes with all its boxing, manuals and the rest, and I'll throw in a pair of Chord interconnects to go with it for a quick sale. I wouldn't be letting this go if I didn't have to - breaks my damn heart - nor at this price if I didn't need a quick sale.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By d_caruso
      Item: Genelex Gold Lion 12ax7 tube - gold pins
      Price: $48
      Item Condition: As new
      Reason for selling: surplus
      Payment Method: EFT by mobile
      Extra Info: This is the gold pin version. Current production Russian made tube. Bought new for project but never used.

• By d_caruso
      Item: Telefunken 1950s red tip medical 12ax7 tube
      Price: $190
      Item Condition: As new
      Reason for selling: surplus
      Payment Method: EFT to mobile
      Extra Info: Ribbed plates. Tested as a new tube from person I bought it off. I only tried it out for an hour or so in my phono stage. Clear, detailed Telefunken sound with stacks of separation and a huge soundstage. A really 3D tube in my setup. Very quiet.

• By mrf0ster
      Item: PrimaLuna EVO 400 Tube Integrated Amplifier (EL34) Black
      Price: $5000.00  ONO (RRP: $6995.00)
      Item Condition: MINT (UNMARKED with ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING)
      Reason for selling: Change in personal circumstances
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info:

It is with the utmost regret and disappointment that I am selling this tube amp. Due to a change in personal circumstances I can no longer enjoy the sweet sweet sounds. (This amp is only 5 months old.)
      I am open to any reasonable offer.
      Thank you.

Product Description:
      https://www.primaluna-usa.com/primaluna-evo-400-tube-integrated

• By robio_d
      Item:  Custom Lampizator Amber 2 R2R & Volume Control
      Price: $4800AUD - Won't go any lower.
      Item Condition: Mint/Near New
      Reason for selling: Change of direction
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:

Pretty much NIB Custom Lampizator Amber 2. This is no ordinary Amber 2 though, with the same R2R DAC board from the Atlantic, 44khz Super Clock, 5v 5Y3 Rectifier, the Baltic Analog output section with 6N6P tubes, remote volume control with analog in and dual parallel analog outputs, rca spdif, toslink, BNC and USB - The works! I was informed by the NZ dealer that the final tuning was done by Lukasz himself.

I had this delivered in Feb 2019, with big plans for an entire new system based around the Lampizator, but life circumstances changed and I have downsized my system significantly. It had approx 1 months use and has been boxed since then. I was hoping to put it back in the system, but time to let it go to a home where it will see the use it deserves.

This is a very flexible and amazing sounding DAC/Pre that can be the control centre of your entire system. The lampizator sound is in full effect: detailed, musical, smooth, big and what I can only describe as expensive sounding. I have fully tested prior to listing and everything is 100%.

The Lampizator is an absolutely mint condition with both Factory warranty stickers intact, which means there is over 4 years to go on the Lampizator transferable warranty.

The Power supply is switchable between 230v and 115V so good for the most of the world.

If you are in the market for a new Lampizator Amber, get this instead and grab $2400nzd of upgrades for free for less than the price of the current Amber. I'll even throw in an extra set of 6N6P and an extra 5Y3.

Shipping to Aus would be approx $250 AUD.  I'll go halves on PayPal fees.

Will consider trade/exchange for a banging set of higher power Tube Mono Blocks - for those that would love the DAC but don't have $5k sat around BUT (like most of us) have a bunch of extra gear collecting dust   If you have something post in the comments and I'll check em out.  Looking for 60W plus.  Not looking to spend extra so must be lower, on or marginally over the price.  So no $15k amps unless your willing to drop a $hit ton and give me a nice xmas pressie!