Sign in to follow this  
jbpstereo

SOLD: FS: Usher SW-520 Bass Stands in Piano Black (relist)

Item: Usher SW-520 bass stands pair in piano black
Price: $385 including courier to Brisbane/Sydney/Melbourne/Adelaide and surrounds
Item Condition: Used, in excellent condition
Reason for selling: Minimalising 
Payment Method: PayPal + fee, direct deposit/PayID
Extra Info:

These Usher bass stands were part of my home theatre setup until eariler this year, when I upgraded to a Q Acoustics Concept setup. I took the photos below before I packed everything away - this sale is for the pair of bass stands only.

From the sales blurb:

"The SW-520 bass stands were designed as the perfect complement for the outstanding Usher S-520 mini monitors. They greatly increase the S-520s bass response while serving as matching speaker stands. Essentially, the SW-520 transform the S-520 monitors in to a full range three way loudspeaker with bass response down to 38Hz.

Hook up is simple. Your amplifier is connected to the SW-520s via speaker cables and the audio signal above 200Hz is crossed up to the S-520s via jumpers. This setup allows the S-520s to do what they do best, reproduce midrange and treble program material, and lets the SW-520s reproduce deep, defined bass.

Each bass stand includes a 7 inch carbon reinforced woofer and its own crossover circuitry. The cabinet has the same high quality finish as the S-520 along with two sets of solid brass speaker terminals. Cabinet construction is extremely dense and includes a cast iron bass plate to provide placement stability and resonance control."

There's a somewhat difficult-to-read but ultimately very positive review at 6moons: http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/usher3/1.html

The speakers are around 2012 vintage and are in excellent cosmetic and perfect working order. The grilles are undamaged.

Drop me a message with any questions.

Thanks!

Jason

Pictures:

JP-Ua.jpg.212b6511695064e4f612cfe9fccfecff.jpg.5e5bde141fa90f2fb4df6e10517c7c04.jpg

JP-Ub.jpg.d9a2354ac2240a594df7cf7e19c6c791.jpg.0bc40c6c3f28fb042cbaa84dd1417f97.jpg

pm sent

On hold for @lem .

Thanks for the interest!

Jason

Sold. Thanks!