SOLD: FS: Cds rare, audiophile and boxed sets

Peterbean

SOLD

Item:  Cds rare, audiophile and boxed sets
Price: gadzillions
Item Condition: Excellent/very good plus
Reason for selling: no longer reqired
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Postage is usualy $3 for 1, $4 or 2 and $2 each extra one. Boxed sets of course are more
Extra Info:

Rare and audiophile CDS

All discs are excellent. I have taken my pricing from discogs and ebay, and made it on the low side, so if you are a successful seller on either of these sites you should easily get your money back, so all its costing you is the postage.

Chesky:

New York Dolls- well almost, The Harry Smiths. David J doing serious blues, $11 (discogs)

Other audiophile:

Dylan John Wesley Harding Sony SACD $15

Nick Drake a Treasury  SACD. One of the best SACDs ever (I found I had 2) by this truly timeless artist $15

Cream – Fresh Cream Sealed boxed set $78(was $180 when it came out) includes hardcover book worth about $30, 3 cds including mono and steero versions of the songs and different performances and takes (probably work $30-40) and a DVD of the high res 24/96 files, which would cost you about $30 as a download – if you know how to access an American only website. And it sounds a hell of a lot better than most sacds and Mofi gold discsIMG_0297.thumb.JPG.b0471e633a1ad693b8b915075da65fe9.JPG

Simon and Garfunkel Bookends remastered with bonus tracks- one of the best sounding redbook Cds I have heard $10

Quicksilver Messenger service 24 bit remaster $10

Rarities

Lambarena_ Bach to Africa $25 (ebay) amazing classical/   African fusion)

The Yardbirds round tin CD $25 (Discogs)

The Lost Dogs Show rare Charlie Owen/ Spencer Jones $25 (eBay)

Tom Waits Transmission Impossible 3 cd set $27 (discogs) (boot?)

Bob Dylan The Whitmark Sessions 2 CD set $19 (Discogs )(boot?)

Dylan The Freewheeling Outakes (2CD set) 419 Dsocogs

REM green boxed set $25 all posters photos etc mint, $25 Discogs

REM Live 2 CD and Dvd $17.50 (Discogs)

Grateful Dead Live unapproved $10 discogs. Its the only amcos boot I have that discogs will accept ;(

Pictures:

IMG_0298.JPG

Dylan John Wesley Harding Sony SACD $15, Cream – Fresh Cream Sealed boxed set $78 ,REM green boxed set $25 all posters photos, Tom Waits Transmission Impossible 3 cd set $27. Could I please take these? 

Thanks

Stan

Dylan John Wesley Harding Sony SACD $15, Cream – Fresh Cream Sealed boxed set $78 ,REM green boxed set $25 all posters photos, Tom Waits Transmission Impossible 3 cd set $27. Could I please take these? 
Thanks
Stan

Sure