Sign in to follow this  
JayNTH

SOLD: FS: SONY CD Player free!!!

Item: Sony CD player CDP-101
Price: $50 donation to SNA website.
Item Condition: Good condition.
Reason for selling: clean up storage.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: This CD player is still in good condition, with working remote control, remember bought on ebay long time ago around $200, after played some hours then put back to the storage, now it time to clean up, welcome to collect at anytime for local collectors.

Pictures:

IMG_8407.JPG

IMG_8408.JPG

IMG_8409.JPG

Grab this someone... The latest edition of HiFi News and Record Review has a review of the Ferguson CD 01 which was based on the Sony CDP - 101. It gets a glowing review after all these years!!! But they reckon the Sony is even better. So this is a classic bargain waiting for a good home.

GLWTS

I will happily take it if it's not spoken for.  Will pm 

If he fails to collect, I'd love to be next in line. I love opening up and tinkering with gadgets as a hobby.

Edited by MakeshiftAtlas

From memory these use Philips TDA1540 dac chip, sounds quite nice. 

I have same one and tray is not opening somehow (powers on and all of buttons seem work). If anyone wants to give a go to fix the tray to use it, shoot me a PM and just need to cover the postage.

To thread owner, sorry for highjacking your thread and will not pollute your thread again. :) 

Edited by Spider27

6 hours ago, MakeshiftAtlas said:

If he fails to collect, I'd love to be next in line. I love opening up and tinkering with gadgets as a hobby.

Same...

Been that way since i was 5 

Parents bought toys just for me to open up.

3 hours ago, Spider27 said:

I have same one and tray is not opening somehow (powers on and all of buttons seem work). If anyone wants to give a go to fix the tray to use it, shoot me a PM and just need to cover the postage.

To thread owner, sorry for highjacking your thread and will not pollute your thread again. :) 

Open up, probably has plastic teeth on the gears that have worn away . Ive fixed plenty. 

Or the small drive motor is gone. 

Thank you for all the interested, the item is now sold & full amount $50 have been donated to SNA by a local gentleman.