SOLD: FS: 300B Tubes Matched Pair TRONAL

SOLD

Item: 300B Tubes Matched Pair TRONAL
Price: $250- / Pair
Item Condition: Approx 100-150 hours , I am probably overstating the use as these where initially used when purchased and then swapped out when I got another pair soon after.
Reason for selling: Have been part of my back up stash, but how many pairs of back ups does one need?
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash or Paypal if shipping
Extra Info:  A friend came across this brand when in the HiFi precinct in Japan and picked up a pair for me.

We were quite blown away by how good they sounded for the money and I was able to get a few more pairs out of a distributor in Belgium, alas he has now closed down.

I am not absolutely certain who manufactures these tubes as there is no marking (we suspect they are rebranded Genalex Gold Lion PX300B as construction is very similar) but they sound great.

Would prefer local pick up (so you can demo the tubes) but would be happy to ship interstate at the asking price.
                  Some local SNAer's have heard this tube in my set up and may chime in as to sound quality.

Here is a cheap way to roll some 300B's.

Thanks for looking folks.......

IMG_6211.JPG

IMG_6213.JPG

IMG_6214.JPG

IMG_6216.JPG

Tronal.JPG

Edited by Mendes
pic's
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ihearmusic said:

All right then.

I will have them.

Cash on pick up all right Steve?

Good buying Stefan, consider them sold to yourself :thumb:

Let me know when it’s convenient for you to collect.

Thanks good friends for your kind words.......

• Like 1