Alpine Electrocats

Classical record store closing down, Armidale NSW

at an NYE bash last night I met a fellow who owns a second hand book and record store in  Armidale (NSW, not VIC). They are closing down over the next 12 months and are heavily discounting their books and LPs. In fact the Lps (all classical) are $1 each and should be in great nic, he says

Any details about this store. Would be interested to see if they have any books on my search list. 

sorry, no- but you could try googling Armidale book store closing sale or second hand bookstore etc

I know Boobooks is closing down due to owner retirement, but I wasn't aware they sold records.

I know Boobooks is closing down due to owner retirement, but I wasn't aware they sold records.

Yes thats the one

Had a look at their web-site - seems to mention Jazz and Pop records too along with Classical. Could not find an online catalog - do you know if one exists?

For the possibility of $1 rekkids, I’d just go there and look. 

500+ one way trip from where I am is too far for filler rather than killer. The 50% has been going since October. Would have made the trip then if I was aware. 

Good luck

the website is unlikely to be up to date as they are in the midst os an 18 month or so closing down sale. I posted this for the benefit so people who might be near there at some stage