Sign in to follow this  
mrbuzzardstubble

UFO Drama Series Project Blue Book

9 hours ago, Quark said:

Looks interesting...

Almost leaves scope for a Project sign prequel :) The Orville is back soon reminds me :thumb:

Vandenberg, as Director of Central Intelligence in 1946, had overseen investigations into the so-called Ghost rockets in Europe and wrote intelligence memos about the phenomena. Later as Air Force Chief of Staff, both Vandenberg and Twining oversaw early U.S. Air Force UFO investigations, like Project Sign and Project Blue Book and made some public statements on UFOs.

Posted (edited)

SBS will commence screening this new series on March 25th. 👍

Edit : Commences Thursday March 28

Edited by mrbuzzardstubble

Watched the first episode. Not great to be honest, but will persevere through another couple.

15 hours ago, Hydrology said:

Watched the first episode. Not great to be honest, but will persevere through another couple.

Almost like a documentary feel to it with identifiable figures of the time turning up [ without explicit spoilers]

Robert Zemeckis does a hatchet job on the US airforce  ; a nice theme :) Has x-file overtones .. 

Posted (edited)

Documentary feel ?

Damn, this is going to feed the crazy folk out there :lol:

I recall hearing some talk about the Blair Witch Project after it came out, and some were saying "watch it! this s%^$ is real!" "it happened!"

Edit: though It's likely not going to covert a reasonable person, just reinforce things for those that want to believe.

Edited by Muon N'

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, cwt said:

Almost like a documentary feel to it with identifiable figures of the time turning up [ without explicit spoilers]

I didn't get this vibe at all from the first episode. If anything it was rather formulaic and apart from the sci-fi/urban legends content of the show itself, it just doesn't seem to fit into the stuff that I would expect to see on SBS.

Edited by Hydrology