Sign in to follow this  
Tivoli Hi-Fi

Tivoli Hi Fi at Least 20% off Sale 3 Days Only!

Hello all!

That's right SNA, it is that time of year when everything in stock* (Excludes B&O) is at least 20% off.

Got a hankering for something special, did Santa not leave it under the tree?

Get in contact with Geoff and James and let's set it right.

You can also browse our brand spanking new website and use the code XMAS20 and get 20% off our online store.

The store will be open:

Thursday 27th from 10:00am to 6:00pm

Friday 28th from 10:00am to 6:00pm

Saturday 29th from 10:00am to 6:00pm

We will be closed on:

Sunday 30th December

Monday 31st Decemeber

Tuesday 1st January

Wednesday 2nd January

Back open regular hours on Thursday the 3rd of January

35932500_TivoliWebScreen.thumb.jpg.9c9fcc715534a1f4d4c76138be993a3a.jpg

Hi guys. Can’t find the 2nd hand section?

Hi @Winter

Still in progress! 

Will be up in the new year.

PM me with any requests!

Cheers

James 

A good idea to call them first to check stock availability before purchasing, saves you the pain. Just got told my order will be cancelled due to no stock, even though the system already processed my payment. Not happy...

Dam it missed this and not open Sunday....no new Marantz for me then

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hatch
      Price: $790 Item Condition: Used - But Near New Shipping Options: Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Caloundra State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Great speakers, super easy to power. No negatives for me, but a tad too large for the room they are in. A regretful sale, but i need to downgrade to a more medium size speaker Ascension (Adelaide Speakers)...........Made In Australia Valve series prototype V1062AQTL 2-way Efficient Floor Standing Speakers Purchased direct from Adelaide speakers on 25th January 2020 http://www.adelaidespeakers.com/valve.html   Local Pickup Only - No Postage Option Is Offered Due To Size/Weight. Sorry.   Condition: Used - But Near New. Can still smell the fresh American Oak! Purchased these from Edward who was a great help in selection of the these speakers. But they are a little oversized in the smaller room. I think they would suit a larger room where they can breath and do their magic down to 32hz. No real need for a sub, but as usual, a  sub is best!   I have been running these on a Yamaha HTR 2071 (cheap) and also Cambridge Audio integrated amp. AXR100. As they are easy to power, both work a treat, so you don't need expensive high powered equipment to run these. I have never used a valve amp, but these are of course suitable for that duty also.  
      Details: Valve series prototype V1062AQTL 2-way efficient floor standing speakers

Size: 1020H x 300W x 225D
      8 ohms
      140wrms
      94dB 1W/1M (easy to power with receivers 5.1 etc.)
      32Hz - 30kHz /- 2db with short hybrid transmission line bass load and smooth series crossover design, in American Oak veneered cabinet.
      Weight 23kg each
      10 inch woofer

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.
    • By Sopson
      Item: Hi Fi rack 4 Tiers
      Price Range: up to $1k
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: looking for decent Hifi rack 4 Tiers( not prefer glass) Sydney , please let me Know if you got spare unit would like to sell.

thank you all item been Found

Please don't forget to report your post as FOUND when possible. (You can now delete this text).
    • By candyflip
      Price: $1 Item Condition: as new Shipping Options: Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: latest finds * Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ... varies as detailed in text below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
      * Price and price conditions ...as specified below 
      * Reason for selling ... latest finds
      * Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
              Any titles here get brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeves as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
             Original contents are stored inside the cover.
      I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 

Please post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

Combine with anything in this list to save postage:

Brazil Classics 2 : O’Samba - w/David Byrne vinyl LP. NEW & SEALED. Compiled by David Byrne (ex-Talking Heads). Includes Digital Download. "The music is wonderful, also a historical archive as partial basis for contemporary Brazilian music. Danceable, singable, easy to listen to over and over again."   $35  $32  $28

Jason Isbell & 400 Unit – Here We Rest – 2011 Lighting Rod gatefold &  7" single (…15506) - SEALED and BRAND NEW. Vinyl album w/ 7" single in gatefold cover.  - $40  $38  $35

Jason Isbell – Sirens of the Ditch - US 2018 Special Deluxe Edition 2LP - SEALED and BRAND NEW.  180 gram 2-disc with download card which includes 4 extra unreleased songs not available on the original release. Deluxe Edition hype sticker and New West Records 20 Year hype sticker.  $42  $38  $35

The Incredible Jimmy Smith – Midnight Special – Blue Note 2015 (602547476463)  BRAND NEW &  SEALED. Blue Note Records 75th Anniversary Vinyl Initiative release of fantastic hard to get Blue Note original recordings.   $38  $36  $34

James – Living In Extraordinary Times – EU pressed 2018 2LP vinyl (…393620)  BRAND NEW and SEALED. 180 Gram Vinyl, includes Download Code.  $40  $38  $34

Various – American Epic :The Best Of Blues – Third Man Records 2017 vinyl - BRAND NEW and SEALED. Remastered using a mix of analog and digital technology. A nifty companion to the amazing US PBS documentary series. Single pocket tip-on jacket with soft touch finish, with black poly-lined inner sleeve. Paramount record masters courtesy of Lars Edegran and the George H. Buck, Jr. Jazz Foundation. Jack White as Producer.   $38  $36  $34

Traffic – When The Eagle Flies – 2013 Ltd Friday Music gatefold - BRAND NEW SEALED. Remastered from original Island Records tapes. Mastering by Joe Reagoso w/ Kevin Gray.   $40  $38  $34

Miles Davis + 19 / Gil Evans – Miles Ahead – US 2013 Columbia KG mastered MONO repress. BRAND NEW and SEALED in baggie. 180-gram audiophile mono vinyl LP. Reissue of the original mono version cat.#: CL 1041. Sticker notes the release is 'individually numbered', however there is no number printed on this cover!  Regardless, another Kevin Gray masterpiece.   $38  $36  $34

SOLD
      Miles Davis- Pangaea – US 2012 Double 180gm LP by Four Men With Beards. BRAND new and SEALED.
      Stop - don't run! 
      This 4 Men With Beards pressing is actually great!   
      Recorded live at Osaka Festival Hall, Japan, Evening, February 1, 1975. Original vinyl released June 1976. 
      180 gram double vinyl, gatefold sleeve.  $42

Ry Cooder – The Prodigal Son – black vinyl EU Concord 2018 repress - SEALED & BRAND NEW - Ry back on top form in this highly acclaimed new album. Great reviews!   $35

Fleetwood Mac – Pious Bird of Good Omen – 2012 MOV EU press - BRAND NEW & SEALED. Nice solid bottom, clear mids and very pleasant top end too. Great collection of Peter Green era tunes.  $40

The Stooges – Stooges – 2010 import Rhino Vinyl 180 Gram Repress LP. SEALED and BRAND NEW. Cut from the original analog Masters, incredible SQ. Highly acclaimed.... "this press is definitely the one to get. Dead quiet, great dynamic range and separation, just all around beautiful sound. I don't have an original to compare to, but this version definitely does have the best sound to me...."THIS is the copy to have… $38

Santana – Inner Secrets – US 2014 Friday Music repress - NEW & SEALED in baggie. Lovely copy, Mastered by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios, and pressed at R.T.I. plant.   $42

Lana Del Rey – Ultraviolence – 2014 US 2LP pressing - SEALED and BRAND NEW. With colour insert.  LP mastered by Wes Garland at Nashville Record Productions and pressed by United Record Pressing.   $42

Price: $1200 (reduced)
      Item Condition: Very good, unmarked 
      Reason for selling: Changed setup to support home theatre 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: This has been my reference CD and HD transport for some years but I am simplifying my setup. Originally priced around $3600USD.  The review below sums the performance up perfectly. The Linn is in excellent working order, unmarked, comes with balanced XLR cables, a remote, and original box for safe transportation. This transport delivers incredible detail and an expansive sound stage. 

HiFi Review. "Sound wise this is typical Linn. Fast, refined, smooth and very detailed. You can hear just about everything in the mix. Although rather than sound analytical it sounds warm and silky. It has beautiful tone and the way it flows from passage to passage is a real delight." Nuff said. 

• By Brigadier
      Item:
      Price: $1600 or see ad for individual prices
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: no longer have the space after renovations 😌
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      NAC202 Pre Amplifier
      SNAIC Interconnect cables - 4 & 5 Pin DIN connectors - 3 in total
      A5 Speaker Cable 2 x 8m lengths or 2 pair at 4m each 

Don’t miss this great opportunity to pick up affordable high end HiFi components now I no longer have room for them following our renovations!

Naim is one of the most dynamic and involving sounds you can get as they really focus on timing and impact which brings the music to life - this is a great opportunity for someone to pick up the core of the Classic System; the NAC 202 Pre Amp at a really good price: $1600 (rrp $4350)

I also have 3 NAIM SNAIC interconnect cables - 2 x 5 pin DIN 1.25m and 1 x 4 pin DIN 1.25m - price: $100 each (rrp $210)

Finally I have 2 x 8m lengths of white NAIM A5 speaker cable with NAIM amp terminations - price: $400 (rrp $1300 - $80/m + terminations)
      I’m happy to sell the 2 lengths separately for $200 for each of the resulting 2 pairs of 4m lengths which is usually enough for most rooms - I have a spare pair of NAIM terminators I’ll include for buyer to fit

All items are in perfect working order and have only had light usage having been carefully stored during our never ending renovations!