Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
cazzesman

Best Shows in 2018 IMHO

Recommended Posts

Best shows watched at the Cazzes in 2018

The Marvelous Mrs Maisel
Patrick Melrose
Killing Eve
The Expanse
Godless (Nov 2017 but close enough)
Narcos
Black Mirror
Barry
The Good Place
Game of Thrones
The Good Fight
Inside #9
The Split
The Looming Tower
Collateral
Ash vs Evil Dead
Altered Carbon
Westworld
Mr Inbetween

Episodes

 

That's what got a beating in our homestead.   FTA rarely, if ever, gets a look in.   It's all about the Kodi.😀

 

What did I miss?

 

Regards Cazzesman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi @cazzesman

 

Fine lot of picks there, however there was no GoT this year.

 

Will have a look through my 'Viewing List' and add some that I enjoyed.

 

JJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Janjuc said:

Hi @cazzesman

 

Fine lot of picks there, however there was no GoT this year.

 

Will have a look through my 'Viewing List' and add some that I enjoyed.

 

JJ

😀 I never stopped to check about GOT not being in 2018.   I can't believe it has been 16 months since it was last on.   Wow!

 

Regards Cazzesman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, cazzesman said:

Best shows watched at the Cazzes in 2018

The Marvelous Mrs Maisel
Patrick Melrose
Killing Eve
The Expanse
Godless (Nov 2017 but close enough)
Narcos
Black Mirror
Barry
The Good Place
Game of Thrones
The Good Fight
Inside #9
The Split
The Looming Tower
Collateral
Ash vs Evil Dead
Altered Carbon
Westworld
Mr Inbetween

Episodes

 

That's what got a beating in our homestead.   FTA rarely, if ever, gets a look in.   It's all about the Kodi.😀

 

What did I miss?

 

Regards Cazzesman

Good list...to add a few more watch worthy series.

* American Gods

* Colony
* The Terror

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Willco said:

Tin Star

SS-GB

Black Sails

 

Willco

Black sails started out really good but the rushed the 3rd & 4th seasons.. but still a good watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, katattack74 said:

Black sails started out really good but the rushed the 3rd & 4th seasons.. but still a good watch.

Yes I'd go with that--and indeed good watch-especially the episode on the British ship with the quirky Pirate Captain

--his girlfriend {who'd eat Bourne for Breakfast!)and crew were captured --her heroics were jaw dropping even if over the top 😛!

I tend to like period pieces if alive-- not just Bodice Rippers 😋!!

 

Oh yes I'd add

Into the Badlands

to Cazzes list

 

W

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Willco said:

Yes I'd go with that--and indeed good watch-especially the episode on the British ship with the quirky Pirate Captain

--his girlfriend {who'd eat Bourne for Breakfast!)and crew were captured --her heroics were jaw dropping even if over the top 😛!

I tend to like period pieces if alive-- not just Bodice Rippers 😋!!

 

Oh yes I'd add

Into the Badlands

to Cazzes list

 

W

Oh damn I forgot ITB.  Some of THE best choreographed fights scenes ever done IMHO.   Great fun show.

 

Regards Cazzesman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a few come to mind:

Counterpart

The Missing

Das Boot

 

plenty more on SBS on Demand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...