Sign in to follow this  
HA_Nick

EXPIRED: HULGICHAUDIO MAESTRO_for sale

Item: HULGICHAUDIO MAESTRO MODEL
Price: $5200
Item Condition: 9/10
Payment Method: Cash or bank transfer
Local Pickup or within Australia (delivery not included in the price).

Description:
The Maestros's are 2 ½ way floor-standing loudspeaker.

37hz to 23 KHz / 90 dbs / 4 ohms

Amazing sounding speaker with an impressive quick and punchy bass performance and an incredible midrange clarity and crystal clear highs.

This new configuration allows us to increase the overall system sensitivity of the speaker to 90db which is also ideal for those with low wattage amplification.

With two identical 6" midwoofer drivers, the effective radiation surface has been increased so that it surpasses that of a single 8" speaker. This allows the midwoofers to reproduce low frequencies with ease.

Another benefit is that this also minimises distortion at high volume and ensures the same tonal character throughout the frequency range which ensures the listening experience is truly authentic.

The Maestro cabinets have been designed with two identical internal chambers for each midwoofer driver. This allows more versatility for fine tuning the speakers to the listening room with the ability to close one or both ports if required.

As a great conductor, the Maestro’s have the ability to command the most demanding pieces of music with grace and elegance. Their precise bass, mid-range naturalness and crystal-clear highs, combined with very low distortion and obsessive phase alignment between drivers, the Maestro model offers the listener an accurate, and palpable timbre reproduction.

The Maestro loudspeaker has been optimised for a listening distance of 2.5 meters but in our testing, we discovered it is very forgiving and friendly to rooms of all sizes.

The elegant, timeless look of this model, together with the possibility of choosing its finish, allows the Maestro model to adapt to a great variety of home decorations.

Maestros web3.JPG

Maestros web4.JPG

Maestros badge.jpg

@Runaway

Dream speaker! One day...GLWTS!

@Cardiiiii

I have the Serenades mate. These can only be better. 

I could not imagine how much more tight bass you would be getting out of these. 

Debt is only temporary ;)

8 minutes ago, Mungbean66 said:

@Cardiiiii

I have the Serenades mate. These can only be better. 

I could not imagine how much more tight bass you would be getting out of these. 

Debt is only temporary ;)

I literally just bought a pair of ML1+Rs, besides, I don't have space for these as my set up is in my bedroom. But rest assured these will grace my house once it is built before I consider any other piece of furniture. 

Beautiful speakers ! GLWTS.

2 hours ago, Mungbean66 said:

@BATMAQN

You know you need these mate. 

Got enough speakers mate you know that, these Maestro's are nice though.

3 hours ago, Cardiiiii said:

Why are these still here!

waiting for you to buy it. 

These seem to have bass as deep as the larger Hulgich speakers. I’d love to hear them. This is big discount for someone. 

Hopefully it'll still be available in 18 months.

This advertisement has been withdrawn or the offer has expired.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Be Quiet...Listen
      Price: $1000 Item Condition: Like new. Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Geelong State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on pick up, Bank deposit. Reason for selling: Rationalising. For sale here is a favourite of mine. My Marantz CD94 MK2 Player. 
      It comes as a reluctant sale and having to rationalise. And given my other digital gear, something has to unfortunately make way. It has been playing duties in my second system with Radford MA25 mono’s and Quad ESL57’s. 
      The player is in ‘like new’ condition. As good as it gets. Works perfectly, without hiccup. Reads disc super quick, as characteristic of the everlasting, rock solid CDM1 mechanisms. Remote comes with and works as it should. 
      The sound is just great. Having two Philips TDA1541S1 chips it’s about as good and as musical as a CDP gets. 

Happy to post. Happy to audition. 

• By firefly0071
      Price: $15 Item Condition: AS NEW Shipping Options: Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: KILLARA State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: WARCHED THE MOVIE Further information: 

SELLING AL PACINI SCARFACE GOLD EDITION ON 4K/UHD WITH BLU RAY VERSION

FREE DELIVERY!

fter a quarter of a century, a return to the big screen now further magnifies the brutal unsubtlety of Brian de Palma's 1983 gangster movie, itself a reworking of Howard Hawks's 1932 film. De Palma and screenwriter Oliver Stone cleverly transpose the action to Fidel Castro's "Mariel" expulsion of jailbirds from Cuba in 1980. Among the dodgy flotsam winding up in Miami is Tony "Scarface" Montana, ferociously played by cock-of-the-walk Al Pacino, shrilly insisting on his anti-communist political status, but thirsting for sex, money and blood. Tony parlays a successful hit job on an old Havana compañero of Fidel's into a connection with the local drug lord - and from there his inexorably growing addictions to power and cocaine propel him to the top, and over it.
      Read more Pacino's performance is always intensely watchable (although even in 1983 he is developing his mannerism of ending a scene by shouting throwaway lines over his shoulder as he swaggers off) and his very first scene, under interrogation by US immigration cops, is a cracker. The early career of Tony and his buddies in sunny, breezy Miami Beach is nice to watch and De Palma's handling of Tony's first bungled drug deal is tremendous: with the camera drifting enigmatically back and forth between the motel room carnage to the waiting getaway car. But there is also something a little stately about the dramatic pace and that 1980s synth score, and also a quaint sort of Kung Fu/Bond movie aesthetic to Scarface, with its lairs and spotlit country homes, its perimeter fences and its dozens of disposable henchmen fatally greeting Tony's "little friend". (Incredibly, two new movies this week reference the famous line and a third is a reworking of the basic Scarface plot.)
      I am struck once again by the strange facial similarity between Tony's wife Elvira, played by Michelle Pfeiffer and his sister, Gina, played by Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio. Deliberate psychological insight? Or a just an accident of style? The movie is dwarfed by Raging Bull and GoodFellas at either end of the decade, and I'm not sure if it really is a satire on America's new Reaganite dawn, but it's still a must-see for Pacino's potent and influential performance.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By rock416
      Price: $60000 Item Condition: Mint condition Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Balwyn State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: Change speakers Further information: 
      Absolare Signature Single Ended Preamplifier with 
       Absolare Signature 845 Single Ended  Triode Amplifier 

up for sale is my hi end absolare tube pre amp and matching Absolare 845 monoblock power amp. They both are the signature version.

• By walpataca
      Price: $400 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: East Lindfield State: New South Wales Payment Method: Bank Transfer, Cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      Designed to ensure the absolute best coupling between your speaker terminals these jumpers are in excellent condition with locking banana connectors.
      I have moved to non-biwired speakers, hence NLR.

This is the Stradivarius Cremona Edition
      #8 AWG Silver / Copper Conductors Rhodium/Silver Carbon Fibre locking Banana Connectors "Cryo Treated in Cold Fusion"
      Can post Australia wide (at buyers cost) or collection can be arranged from Upper North Shore on evenings or weekends.

• By Sam85
      Price: $2599 Item Condition: Like New Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Glen Waverley State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Backup iMac Further information: 

This iMac is in Excellent Condition, purchased at 04/2018 from Apple Store

Comes with usb charging cable, Apple Magic Keyboard and Mouse.

Screen is perfect, no scratch or bad dot.

Still have original box and warranty till 17/04/2020.

Upgraded to 32G ram from Apple when purchased

Specs

Processor: 3.5 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5

Memory: 32GB DDR4 2400 MHz

Storage: 1TB Fusion Drive

Graphics: Radeon Pro 575 4G

Located in South East Melbourne

Cash on pick up