Sign in to follow this  
HA_Nick

EXPIRED: HULGICHAUDIO MAESTRO_for sale

Item: HULGICHAUDIO MAESTRO MODEL
Price: $5200
Item Condition: 9/10
Payment Method: Cash or bank transfer
Local Pickup or within Australia (delivery not included in the price).

Description:
The Maestros's are 2 ½ way floor-standing loudspeaker.

37hz to 23 KHz / 90 dbs / 4 ohms

Amazing sounding speaker with an impressive quick and punchy bass performance and an incredible midrange clarity and crystal clear highs.

This new configuration allows us to increase the overall system sensitivity of the speaker to 90db which is also ideal for those with low wattage amplification.

With two identical 6" midwoofer drivers, the effective radiation surface has been increased so that it surpasses that of a single 8" speaker. This allows the midwoofers to reproduce low frequencies with ease.

Another benefit is that this also minimises distortion at high volume and ensures the same tonal character throughout the frequency range which ensures the listening experience is truly authentic.

The Maestro cabinets have been designed with two identical internal chambers for each midwoofer driver. This allows more versatility for fine tuning the speakers to the listening room with the ability to close one or both ports if required.

As a great conductor, the Maestro’s have the ability to command the most demanding pieces of music with grace and elegance. Their precise bass, mid-range naturalness and crystal-clear highs, combined with very low distortion and obsessive phase alignment between drivers, the Maestro model offers the listener an accurate, and palpable timbre reproduction.

The Maestro loudspeaker has been optimised for a listening distance of 2.5 meters but in our testing, we discovered it is very forgiving and friendly to rooms of all sizes.

The elegant, timeless look of this model, together with the possibility of choosing its finish, allows the Maestro model to adapt to a great variety of home decorations.

Maestros web3.JPG

Maestros web4.JPG

Maestros badge.jpg

@Runaway

Dream speaker! One day...GLWTS!

@Cardiiiii

I have the Serenades mate. These can only be better. 

I could not imagine how much more tight bass you would be getting out of these. 

Debt is only temporary ;)

8 minutes ago, Mungbean66 said:

@Cardiiiii

I have the Serenades mate. These can only be better. 

I could not imagine how much more tight bass you would be getting out of these. 

Debt is only temporary ;)

I literally just bought a pair of ML1+Rs, besides, I don't have space for these as my set up is in my bedroom. But rest assured these will grace my house once it is built before I consider any other piece of furniture. 

Beautiful speakers ! GLWTS.

2 hours ago, Mungbean66 said:

@BATMAQN

You know you need these mate. 

Got enough speakers mate you know that, these Maestro's are nice though.

3 hours ago, Cardiiiii said:

Why are these still here!

waiting for you to buy it. 

These seem to have bass as deep as the larger Hulgich speakers. I’d love to hear them. This is big discount for someone. 

Hopefully it'll still be available in 18 months.

This advertisement has been withdrawn or the offer has expired.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ewok209
      Price: $250 Item Condition: Good condition Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Sydney - Balgowlah State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, Paypal Reason for selling: Downsizing Further information: 

Great condition KRK 5 G3 Studio Monitors. A little large for my current room so downsizing.

Comes with power cables.

Pickup only Balgowlah, NSW 2093  (near Manly beach)

• By hififan
      Price: $900 Item Condition: Used 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: 2106 State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash Reason for selling: Try something different Excellent speakers with bags of detail and good bass weight for there size. Bought these from a fellow sna'er and wanting to try some floorstander again, probably will regret selling these but it's fun trying different things.
      Selling with the b&w fs700 stands as pictured.
      Please note price is FIRM at this stage. If there is interest in just the speakers it will be 800 as that is what I paid for them approx a month ago....
      Pick up only sorry
      Just Google for specs

• By auditec
      Price: $200 Item Condition: Used but very good Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Denistone State: New South Wales Payment Method: COD, Bank transfer or Paypal Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information: 
      Beautifully custom made solid timber in mahogany colour  for small bookshelf speakers.
      Very heavy which makes think it could be turned from American oak.

Height is  875 mm , Can be cut down to desired height easily.
      Platform 210 X 250 , footprint 285 X 285.

Photos:  

• By Wyd4
      Price: $350 Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Ballarat State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: Funding a PC replacement Further information:  These are great and very unique in ears.  I presume if you are here you know what they are, but if not:
      They are made of brass, they have no ear tips and the sound is somewhat mid focused (not in your face) and full sounding.  Vocals, strings, all of that fun stuff sounds amazing with them.  Pop music not so much, but with something like live recordings of John Mayer or Vanessa Fernandez it is just something else.

These come with the iems and a travel case.

These were $980us in the day, so at this price its a good price to try something new

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By gat474
      Price: $800 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Moonee Ponds State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, bank transfer Reason for selling: Too many phone stages I bought this direct from Dan Wright at Modwright late last year.  The Modwright LS100 optional phono stage is a well regarded $1995 option which can be optioned on a new LS100 or user installed at a later date.  Installation takes all of five minutes and most of that is taken up by the pre amp cover screws.   
      It can be used for both MM and MC carts and has comprehensive adjustment for cartridge loading.   See the manual here for instructions and specs: http://www.modwright.com/products/ls-100-tube-preamp.php
      It comes with a warranty from Modwright.  I have to say Dan Wright is one of the nicest people I've dealt with in hifi, he's a real quiet achiever who bent over backwards to help me with I was looking at the stage.
      I'm selling as I've been offered a stellar deal on something much more expensive and if I go that way I won't use the MW phono section.  So, rather than leave it in the pre amp I'll either remove it and store it for a rainy day or offer it for sale.   As usual in this game I'm losing quite a bit if I sell this but I guess that's the hobby.  It will come with tubes originally supplied by Modwright for MM and MC and also a pair of Miniwatt NOS 12AU7 from MM use.
      The board is currently installed in the pre just in case anyone wants to hear it running.  I'll remove it in a week or so and can then take better pics.   In any case it's just like other pics on the internet.   I have included one as it's currently installed in my pre.
      Can post at buyer's cost.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.