Sign in to follow this  
HA_Nick

EXPIRED: HULGICHAUDIO MAESTRO_for sale

Item: HULGICHAUDIO MAESTRO MODEL
Price: $5200
Item Condition: 9/10
Payment Method: Cash or bank transfer
Local Pickup or within Australia (delivery not included in the price).

Description:
The Maestros's are 2 ½ way floor-standing loudspeaker.

37hz to 23 KHz / 90 dbs / 4 ohms

Amazing sounding speaker with an impressive quick and punchy bass performance and an incredible midrange clarity and crystal clear highs.

This new configuration allows us to increase the overall system sensitivity of the speaker to 90db which is also ideal for those with low wattage amplification.

With two identical 6" midwoofer drivers, the effective radiation surface has been increased so that it surpasses that of a single 8" speaker. This allows the midwoofers to reproduce low frequencies with ease.

Another benefit is that this also minimises distortion at high volume and ensures the same tonal character throughout the frequency range which ensures the listening experience is truly authentic.

The Maestro cabinets have been designed with two identical internal chambers for each midwoofer driver. This allows more versatility for fine tuning the speakers to the listening room with the ability to close one or both ports if required.

As a great conductor, the Maestro’s have the ability to command the most demanding pieces of music with grace and elegance. Their precise bass, mid-range naturalness and crystal-clear highs, combined with very low distortion and obsessive phase alignment between drivers, the Maestro model offers the listener an accurate, and palpable timbre reproduction.

The Maestro loudspeaker has been optimised for a listening distance of 2.5 meters but in our testing, we discovered it is very forgiving and friendly to rooms of all sizes.

The elegant, timeless look of this model, together with the possibility of choosing its finish, allows the Maestro model to adapt to a great variety of home decorations.

Maestros web3.JPG

Maestros web4.JPG

Maestros badge.jpg

@Runaway

Dream speaker! One day...GLWTS!

@Cardiiiii

I have the Serenades mate. These can only be better. 

I could not imagine how much more tight bass you would be getting out of these. 

Debt is only temporary ;)

8 minutes ago, Mungbean66 said:

@Cardiiiii

I have the Serenades mate. These can only be better. 

I could not imagine how much more tight bass you would be getting out of these. 

Debt is only temporary ;)

I literally just bought a pair of ML1+Rs, besides, I don't have space for these as my set up is in my bedroom. But rest assured these will grace my house once it is built before I consider any other piece of furniture. 

Beautiful speakers ! GLWTS.

2 hours ago, Mungbean66 said:

@BATMAQN

You know you need these mate. 

Got enough speakers mate you know that, these Maestro's are nice though.

3 hours ago, Cardiiiii said:

Why are these still here!

waiting for you to buy it. 

These seem to have bass as deep as the larger Hulgich speakers. I’d love to hear them. This is big discount for someone. 

Hopefully it'll still be available in 18 months.

This advertisement has been withdrawn or the offer has expired.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 81Vintage
      Price: $2000 Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Tasmania State: Tasmania Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: NLR Genuine Arper Catifa 70 Beige Leather Lounge

https://stylecraft.com.au/product/catifa-70-soft-lounge

These start at $6000 in fabric and go up to around $6500 with this grade of leather, armrests and swivel base (they also have the auto return to center 360-degree swivel base - a very nice smooth action)

I have removed the arms and book/drink rest, but they are included and attach easily again from underneath.

I have tried several chairs and they are amazing, but I have now upgraded to a matched pair in a different model. Check my other listing for Black 60 series.

• By sdepass
      Price: $5500 Item Condition: Perfect Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Balmain State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Going to Vinyl Further information: 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.
    • By mgrobins
      Price: $3200 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Herston (Brisbane) State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash on pickup, direct deposit, paypal Reason for selling: No longer have a HT Items:

Anamorphic Lens - Ausssiemorphic MKIV Lens (produced by CAVX).

Location: Brisbane (Herston) Will ship lens in original "storm" case; see notes for screen/mount.
      Price: $2300
      Item Condition: Excellent - Optics in perfect condition, case in excellent condition.
      Reason for selling: lack of use & need to re-purpose HT area
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Extra Info:

Please read all of the ad before contacting me!

MKIV Lens
      Near perfect condition - the lens elements are in perfect condition with no blemishes and there are only some slight changes to the screws from use and adjustment. 
      I have owned a number of anamorphic lenses over the years and this is one of the best - certainly the best value on the market.  If you currently use "Zoom mode" you should consider a lens which is a far superior means of viewing as it uses the full resolution of the projector; A brighter and better image.

The MK4 is a 2 lens [4 element] cylindrical anamorphic lens with 1.33x horizontal expansion. The MK4 features continuously adjustable astigmatism correction to compliment the excellent CA correction. The case is precision machined black anodized aluminium and the supplied stand is even compatible with the GetGray Cineslide. The MK4 lens works at throws as short as 1.4:1 [tested].

Precision lenses cost money, They do not wear out. Roughly half retail price is a good deal so please don't bother with silly offers.

Note: I have the mount in the image and you can have that for free if required.

Shipping
      Shipping of lens included in advertised price.
      If you want the mount and need shipping the cost of packaging/shipping then becomes your expense.

• By Kuff
      Price: $350 Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not using Further information: 

Both speakers are functionally well,  there are a few blemishes on the veneers (see pics),  but overall in very good shape.
      There are a few holes in 1 grill cloth, but hard to see once it is clip on to the black speaker. The drivers are all in excellent condition. 
      Pick up only. 

Photos: 

• By muzzagruzz
      Price: $2500 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Caringbah South State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 

Pick up is definitely preferred. 

These are currently boxed as I have no room to play them, so demo will be hard.  For anyone in Sydney, however, I can at least open the boxes and display them for inspection. 

Purchased new by me in August 2016 direct from Legend Acoustics.  Complete with manuals, plinth spikes and original packaging.

These have performed flawlessly since new.  These speakers are deadly accurate and they image as well as a bookshelf.  Bass response is tremendous, controlled and dynamic.   

The speakers are as new with no marks on the veneer at all.  The veneer has been cleaned a couple of times with Mirotone’s Spray Glow to preserve and protect it.  (I use this on all my speakers).  The veneer has always been protected from sunlight coming into the room so they haven’t faded at all.

Minor issue: one of the plastic tips on the ‘spider’ (about a three millimetre piece), in front of the tweeter, snapped off when I stupidly tried to dust the front baffle.  I glued it back on fairly successfully and there is no damage to the actual tweeter so performance is totally unaffected.  Certainly wouldn’t see it from the listening position with the grill off (see photos).

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.