EXPIRED: HULGICHAUDIO MAESTRO_for sale

Item: HULGICHAUDIO MAESTRO MODEL
Price: $5200
Item Condition: 9/10
Payment Method: Cash or bank transfer
Local Pickup or within Australia (delivery not included in the price).

Description:
The Maestros's are 2 ½ way floor-standing loudspeaker.

37hz to 23 KHz / 90 dbs / 4 ohms

Amazing sounding speaker with an impressive quick and punchy bass performance and an incredible midrange clarity and crystal clear highs.

This new configuration allows us to increase the overall system sensitivity of the speaker to 90db which is also ideal for those with low wattage amplification.

With two identical 6" midwoofer drivers, the effective radiation surface has been increased so that it surpasses that of a single 8" speaker. This allows the midwoofers to reproduce low frequencies with ease.

Another benefit is that this also minimises distortion at high volume and ensures the same tonal character throughout the frequency range which ensures the listening experience is truly authentic.

The Maestro cabinets have been designed with two identical internal chambers for each midwoofer driver. This allows more versatility for fine tuning the speakers to the listening room with the ability to close one or both ports if required.

As a great conductor, the Maestro’s have the ability to command the most demanding pieces of music with grace and elegance. Their precise bass, mid-range naturalness and crystal-clear highs, combined with very low distortion and obsessive phase alignment between drivers, the Maestro model offers the listener an accurate, and palpable timbre reproduction.

The Maestro loudspeaker has been optimised for a listening distance of 2.5 meters but in our testing, we discovered it is very forgiving and friendly to rooms of all sizes.

The elegant, timeless look of this model, together with the possibility of choosing its finish, allows the Maestro model to adapt to a great variety of home decorations.

Maestros web3.JPG

Maestros web4.JPG

Maestros badge.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Mungbean66 said:

@Cardiiiii

I have the Serenades mate. These can only be better. 

I could not imagine how much more tight bass you would be getting out of these. 

Debt is only temporary ;)

I literally just bought a pair of ML1+Rs, besides, I don't have space for these as my set up is in my bedroom. But rest assured these will grace my house once it is built before I consider any other piece of furniture. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...