Sign in to follow this  
HA_Nick

EXPIRED: HULGICHAUDIO MAESTRO_for sale

Item: HULGICHAUDIO MAESTRO MODEL
Price: $5200
Item Condition: 9/10
Payment Method: Cash or bank transfer
Local Pickup or within Australia (delivery not included in the price).

Description:
The Maestros's are 2 ½ way floor-standing loudspeaker.

37hz to 23 KHz / 90 dbs / 4 ohms

Amazing sounding speaker with an impressive quick and punchy bass performance and an incredible midrange clarity and crystal clear highs.

This new configuration allows us to increase the overall system sensitivity of the speaker to 90db which is also ideal for those with low wattage amplification.

With two identical 6" midwoofer drivers, the effective radiation surface has been increased so that it surpasses that of a single 8" speaker. This allows the midwoofers to reproduce low frequencies with ease.

Another benefit is that this also minimises distortion at high volume and ensures the same tonal character throughout the frequency range which ensures the listening experience is truly authentic.

The Maestro cabinets have been designed with two identical internal chambers for each midwoofer driver. This allows more versatility for fine tuning the speakers to the listening room with the ability to close one or both ports if required.

As a great conductor, the Maestro’s have the ability to command the most demanding pieces of music with grace and elegance. Their precise bass, mid-range naturalness and crystal-clear highs, combined with very low distortion and obsessive phase alignment between drivers, the Maestro model offers the listener an accurate, and palpable timbre reproduction.

The Maestro loudspeaker has been optimised for a listening distance of 2.5 meters but in our testing, we discovered it is very forgiving and friendly to rooms of all sizes.

The elegant, timeless look of this model, together with the possibility of choosing its finish, allows the Maestro model to adapt to a great variety of home decorations.

Maestros web3.JPG

Maestros web4.JPG

Maestros badge.jpg

@Runaway

Dream speaker! One day...GLWTS!

@Cardiiiii

I have the Serenades mate. These can only be better. 

I could not imagine how much more tight bass you would be getting out of these. 

Debt is only temporary ;)

8 minutes ago, Mungbean66 said:

@Cardiiiii

I have the Serenades mate. These can only be better. 

I could not imagine how much more tight bass you would be getting out of these. 

Debt is only temporary ;)

I literally just bought a pair of ML1+Rs, besides, I don't have space for these as my set up is in my bedroom. But rest assured these will grace my house once it is built before I consider any other piece of furniture. 

Beautiful speakers ! GLWTS.

2 hours ago, Mungbean66 said:

@BATMAQN

You know you need these mate. 

Got enough speakers mate you know that, these Maestro's are nice though.

3 hours ago, Cardiiiii said:

Why are these still here!

waiting for you to buy it. 

These seem to have bass as deep as the larger Hulgich speakers. I’d love to hear them. This is big discount for someone. 

Hopefully it'll still be available in 18 months.

This advertisement has been withdrawn or the offer has expired.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Black Label
      Item Condition: near mint Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: I've listed these discs amongst others previously on Stereonet however there was no takers. Hence here they are again, this time at heavily discounted prices of less than 50% of median price on Discogs.

Free - Ton Of Sobs     $45
      Limited edition SHM SACD with OBI and all other packaging
      Condition is near mint save for a 15mm mark to the spine of the OBI as pictured
      Discogs link

Styx - Paradise Theatre     $25     SOLD ELSEWHERE
      Limited edition SHM SACD with all original packaging excluding OBI
      Condition of case and packaging is near mint while the disc itself is excellent exhibiting just a few small marks
      Discogs link  

Pickup is available from Sydney's inner west. Alternatively postage can be arranged at buyers cost (approx $10 per disc, cheaper if combined)

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By MixedBag
      Item Condition: Varies from VG to NM (see images) Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Beaumaris State: Victoria Payment Method: Bank transfer, PayPal or Cash Reason for selling: Reducing the collection Further information:

Each item is graded on a post it note in the top left hand corner, Vinyl then Sleeve. For example;  EX  NM  $5

Minimum purchase of 5 LP’s

Buy any 10 for $45 (10% discount)
      Or
      Buy any 20 for $80 (20% discount)
      Or
      Buy the lot for $175 (a $95 saving)

Just send a list specifying which Image 1 to 6, and which LP 1 to 9 (top left to bottom right). For example;  Image 2, LP 4

Happy to answer questions.

Collect from Beaumaris, Vic or postage will be with Australia Post at cost price.

A donation will be made to the forum once sold.

• By Rori
      Item Condition: 7.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Emerald State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, cash on pick up, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 
      Landed in Aus brand new these would cost you around $1400.
      A great used Townshend seismic platform size 2 with 4 X load cells rated B (yellow) at 8kg per cell. See attached pics.
      As can be seen in one pic, one of the load cells has minor splitting in the heat shrink material over the spring. This is the only defect which I don't believe affects performance. This held my TW Acustic Raven One TT at ~26kg to great effect.
      I can ship this item as I have the original box however preference will be given to locals that can pick up.

• By Yamaha_man
      Item Condition: mint Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Warrnambool State: Victoria Payment Method: cash is king Reason for selling: upgrade Further information: 

I honestly can't fault this thing.
      The best pre I've ever owned and had in my system..
      Leather bound remote included as is the original packaging.
      New replacement model is $15,000.
      Around 22kg out of the box, built like a tank.
      Numerous awards won by this awesome pre.

https://www.esoteric.jp/en/product/c-03x/top

• By mickydazzle
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available Suburb or Town: Fitzroy North State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Need smaller spakers for the room Further information: 
       Amazing speakers. Purchased brand new from Class A audio. One speaker has the tiniest mark on the side, I have shown it in a photo. Can audition. They have always had the dust covers on when not in use. I toyed with the idea of selling these a couple of years ago, but i have finally decided that i need smaller speakers for tiny apartment.
      Price reflects a quick sale, I have thrown the boxes out so they will need to be picked up. I was living in Adelaide when these were last put up for sale, but have now relocated back to Melbourne