Marc

2019 MELBOURNE HI-FI SHOW DATES ANNOUNCED

1 minute ago, Luc said:

He did actually. Used a swear word.

Why?

Coz I checked him about who was holding up the Q and he said: "That's K up there.(I said:"Really? I've never met him") and he said: "I wish he'd just hurry the (insert naughty word) up!.

I looked askance at him at that point ...gobsmacked.

When I swung back around you'd gone and there were a horde of blow ins from the cushy suburbs, Epping, Glen Iris, Port Melbourne, Mt Waverley, Frankston and a sly dog from Pakenham (yes I spotted you!...lol)

I would have come over and said hi again (we have met before, the Melbourne Hifi night), but did you see how good my position was?  Wasn't giving that up for anyone...

*(yeah I know we've met before) But don't wreck a good story with facts.

Do they also have vendors selling stereo equipment at this show. I have never been for one. But really looking forward to 2019.

51 minutes ago, darrelj said:

Do they also have vendors selling stereo equipment at this show. I have never been for one. But really looking forward to 2019.

Well most equipment on show is for sale through retailers all the time.  There's only some gear that is being displayed but not for sale to the public at that time.  You just follow-up with attending their stores later on, but it's good to make an introduction at the show. 

Having said that, there are plenty of people who have arranged purchasing the demo gear that's on show, obviously once the show has finished.

Thank you Kaynin. Do you get good bargains here by any chance 🙂 (compared to what you could get at their stores)

2 minutes ago, darrelj said:

Thank you Kaynin. Do you get good bargains here by any chance 🙂 (compared to what you could get at their stores)

You can do, especially if you're talking the demo floor stock, but don't bank on it.  I think it's best not to expect anything other than seeing and hearing gear that could interest you, and put a face to a name with a retailer.  Anything on top of that is a bonus.