EXPIRED: FS: Lenehan ML2 +Rs with Custom Stands

Item:  Lenehan  ML2 +Rs with Custom Stands
Price: $2750
Item Condition: Immaculate
Reason for selling: No time to listen anymore. Need money for other priorities.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Well known Speakers on this site. Beautifully made, beautifull to listen too.  Custom made heavy  steel stands cost $800 to fabricate. Also filled with sand. Also selling Primaluna Premier HP power amp. This amp is Mike Lenehan's prefered amp to use with the ML2s.

Pictures:

20181108_182951 - Copy.jpg

20181108_183039.jpg

20181108_183147.jpg

20181108_183339.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Arv
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: NSW Payment Method: PayPal (As a friend/ family or add 3.5% fees), Cash on PickUp Reason for selling: Trying something else Further information:

This is an early version of the FoilFlex cables developed by Mike Lenehan of Lenehan Audio. These are outstanding speaker cables and are very highly regarded. The cables are a 2.5m pair with spades on both ends.

These were bought from a local forum member here in Sydney through SNA. Prior to purchase I had contacted Mike to understand any potential differences between this cable and the current cable iteration - other than the different mesh sleeve (cosmetic/ styling) the latest iteration do incorporate a slightly different spade connector, which Mike had mentioned further improves SQ slightly.
      There is an option to upgrade to the current version of spade connector's through Mike, however I never felt the urge to upgrade as these were some of the best cables I had tried to date.

Priced for a quick sale (RRP $1590 for current iteration) and preference to local pickup - they will be packaged in a wooden box (which is how I got them). However, willing to ship through Transdirect at buyer's expense (PM me for a quote on shipping), will be packaged for safe transport.

Some links:
      FoilFlex interlinks and speaker Cables | HFA - The Independent Source for Audio Equipment Reviews (hifi-advice.com)
      Lenehan Audio

Photos:

• By TDX
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup etc Reason for selling: Too many cables   Up for sale is a pair of Lenehan FoilFlex XLR interconnects, 1600mm long from tip to tip. RRP is 990, so 30% off.  
      I have another pair currently in use but if you need to buy two pairs, please let me know. 

PM if interested. Price includes postage to anywhere in Australia. 

Some reviews and discussions can be found below:

https://www.whatsbestforum.com/threads/curious-about-cables-curious-usb-and-foilflex-analog-cable.30535/

Photos:

• By frednork
      Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: all methods Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Up for sale is a pair of Lenehan FoilFlex speaker cables 2.5m and Banana plugs at both ends.  Great sounding cables made in Australia.

RRP is $1750.  The asking price including postage and insurance.  Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By emulator
      Item: Lenehan ML2 Reference
      Price Range:  $2800 - $4000
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Without stands at lower end of price range, or higher end with stands. Pickup in Sydney preferred due to size and weight. Thanks!
    • By Southie Adam
      Price: $ Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Sutherland State: New South Wales Payment Method: Reason for selling: Item:  Lenehan ML2 Satori Prototype
      Price:  4.2k - happy to courier at buyers expense but prefer local pick up
      Item Condition: 9/10, cannot find any blemishes, but are 'used'
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Selling my ML2 Satori standmount speaker.  Just over a year old, delivered to me in December 2018.

Instead of the usual 6.5 inch woofer, these have a 7.5 inch Satori MW-19P papyrus woofer.  They are the prototype of a new line that Mike was working on.  He just wasn't sure to go ahead as these woofers cost nearly three times as much as the HDS Nomax he currently uses, so the cost would have to be passed along to the customers.  He said when I was talking about purchasing them that they will sound better than the current ML2 speakers including the Reference with the current crossover.  He said it wouldn't beat the ML2 Limiteds.  I cannot say whether it does or doesn't as I have only ever heard the ML2 Satoris.   They do sound great.

These speakers weigh in a couple more kilos at 35 and are a bit deeper than usual.  4 cm deeper from memory, this is due to getting the frequency response lower than the normal ML2 and they are also more sensitive at 88. 

Will post a picture of the crossover this evening.

Photos: