Sign in to follow this  
candyflip

SOLD: FS: SAYONARA SUNDAY - S/hand Vinyl Sellout

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
* Location ... Melbourne
* Item condition description ...see below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
* Price and price conditions ...as specified below
* Reason for selling ... Surplus
* Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of $25 will follow.
        All titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
        I try and ship 4-5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no
questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
       Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
       I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
       Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
I just don't have the time, sorry. 
I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!). 
It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 
Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed. :)

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

Don't like the prices?....just ask!
Pay tonight and have your packages in the mail by tomorrow.  :) 

Photo 9-12-18, 9 22 15 pm.jpg

Alabama Shakes - Boys & Girls - 2016 repress (880882178710) VG++/VG+. Cover looks near perfect with hype sticker in place.
Fantastic inner, no download card. Disc has a few light marks only.  $25

FKa twigs - LP1 - USA pressed 2014 album (889030011817) VG++/VG+. Cover still in 98% original factory shrink. Wax is lightly
marked, with zero noise. Excellent SQ and the crispy production really stands out on the vinyl release. $20

Bob Marley and the Wailers - Legend: The Best Of -  30th Anniversary TRI-colour 2LP set (B00208670-01) VG+/VG+. Incredibly beautiful rasta-coloured vinyl, and great sounding 'best of'. Cover has some light wear around the edges, and some light marks on the vinyl only.  First copy offered here since January... $35

The Smiths - Hatful Of Hollow - US gatefold 2012 repress (825646658824) VG/VG+. Cover has a bend along top left edge front, a few marks and impressions elsewhere, but in a Blake sleeve (supplied) it looks good. Lovely insert. Disc has only lightest marks.   $28

Bruce Springsteen – MTV Plugged Springsteen in Concert – 2018 press 2LP set (889854601515) VG+/NM. Cover in 98% of factory shrink, with one bend in the bottom right front corner. Else complete and gorgeous with two perfect discs in lyric sleeves.  
$39

The Doors – Weird Scenes Inside The Goldmine - 2014 Double repress/remaster in gatefold (081227960582) VG+/VG++. Lovely cover with the odd tiny mark and minor bend in top right corner, else looking new. Discs are unplayed but just need a quick clean
from their paper sleeve rubbing.    $38 

Rolling Stones – From The Vault Marquee Club 1971 - 2 disc gatefold from 2015 (801213070893) VG++NM. Tiny marks and rubs on the cover, else an as new disc and insert.   $38

Photo 9-12-18, 9 25 27 pm.jpg

Fleetwood Mac - Greatest Hits - remaster from 2014 (081227959357)  VG+/NM. Nice cover with just a cat scratch central front top to bottom, and some light spine wrinkling.  $26    

Spandau Ballet - Parade - AUSSIE 1985 Tour souvenir on COLOURED YELLOW vinyl (53119)  VG/VG+. Gatefold with poster.  $10

AC/DC – High Voltage – German pressing with Strawberry mastering (ATL 50257) VG++/VG+. Great cover with just very light odd marks on front, price stickers on back cover top right. Plain white inner paper sleeve. Lightly marked disc with just a few
hairlines showing in very bright overhead light.  $25

INXS - Listen Like Thieves - 1st Press Aussie gatefold 1985 original release (252363.1) Disc is NM and has not a mark, with HIGH gloss and no marks visible at all under strong overhead light. Only lightest wear to the cover, inside or out (hint of glue residue from price sticker top right front). Comes with the original lyric insert too. A really nice copy.  $25

GHOSTBUSTERS / O.S.T - VARIOUS - Barnes & Noble exclusive 2016 Limited RED vinyl (889853545711) VG/VG+. Bent corner top left front, else record and insert as shmick as you like.  $20

Supertramp - Crime of The Century - 40th Anniversary Edition (0600753547441) SEALED NM/NM. Not a mark anywhere and sealed new.  $30

Them Crooked Vultures - ST - US 2009 gatefold (602527272313) SEALED - VG/NM. Sealed package with large corner bend front bottom right. So two perfect discs inside one would think. Open 'em up and find out (they are, fear not). :)   $28

Michael Jackson – Thriller – Japanese copy with OBI and all inserts (25-3P-399). VG++/NM. Pristine vinyl, completely noiseless wax, with stunning gatefold cover, OBI strip, colour poster booklet (which folds out & is fully sick bro!) and the Japanese B&W one page insert. Complete and Near Mint all around but for tiny bumped corners. A great copy.  $50

Miles Davis - Sketches of Spain - 2016 US Barnes & Noble Exclusive Ltd. remaster on yellow/orange mixed swirl vinyl (889853192113) VG+/VG++. Nice cover but for long split along top edge, else lovely. No inner. Perfect vinyl.   $35

Died Pretty - Trace - 2017 2LP black vinyl repress limited (0889854821012) SEALED NM/NM. As new without a mark or any wear at all.  Awesome album from this iconic Aussie band, previously unavailable in this country on vinyl. $42

The B-52's - Self Titled - Aussie OG press (BSK 3355) VG-/VG+. Cat scratched cover has some dirty rubs on front and on back edges, else nice. Original inner there and a lovely piece of wax with just whispy marks under intense overhead light. Plays great.  $10

Photo 9-12-18, 9 27 00 pm.jpg

Everclear - The Very Best of - Ltd WHITE vinyl repress (741157175813) Sealed and new NM/NM. Contains 'Santa Monica', 'I Will Buy you A New Life', 'Brown Eyed Girl' and more. Great comp.  $32

Sonic Youth - Goo - Ltd PINK Newbury repress official (B0024234-01)  M/NM. Brand new still unplayed and in 99% of shrink. 1000 copies only worldwide. $65

La La Land - OST Soundtrack - black vinyl 2016 press (602557117783) VG+/VG++. With unsused download card, and a bent corner on the front bottom left of the cover. Nice inner and near perfect record.  $20

Keane - Hopes & Fears - French repress from 2017 (602557588996) VG++/VG++. In 99% of shrink, the gatefold and wax are all immaculate.   $35

Keane – Strangeland - double gatefold 2012 OG - getting harder to find now, has not been repressed (602527948409) SEALED NM/NM. Brand new and unmarked anywhere. Good album too!  $40

Jesus & Mary Chain - Psycho Candy - RED & BLACK swirl Newbury Comics Limited (081227942137) NM/NM. Cover in 99% factory shrink, with hype sticker intact top right front, and perfect disc. Limited to 1000 copies only.  $45

Addams Family - OST from Vic Mizzy - Barnes & Noble Exclusive Uncle Fester GLOW IN DARK edition (802215202213) VG+/NM. Little
wear only to the cover around the edges and bumped corners. Disc is near perfect. Light 'er up!  $60

Public Enemy - Yo! Bum Rush The Show - LP  USA repress SEALED -   $30

Green Day - American Idiot - 2LP RED, WHITE & BLACK coloured double vinyl , Ltd to 5000 only, indie-retail exclusive - SEALED NEW
$75

Bruce Springsteen – Born in the USA – JAPANESE Mastersound deluxe record in shrink w/OBI (30AP-2878) NM/NM. 98% of shrink on, including the MASTERSOUND sticker top right front. OBI is shmick. Whole album is as new.  $50

KISS – Alive 1 – UK remastered 2008 gatefold double vinyl (830 930-1) VG++/VG++. OG's are nearly always trashed in the wild and this is the first decent repress I've seen. AS New really w/everything all inserts.  $25 

KISS - Alive II - European 2LP repress w/everything (602537791767) NM/NM unsealed. As new with all inserts. Lovely. OG's also usually destroyed so this is essential.  $25

Kanye West - 808s & Heartbreak - 2LP Deluxe Collectors Set repress w/CD, double sided poster, lyric sheet (602517872813) NM/NM SEALED and NEW.   $45

The Beatles - For Sale - Japanese 1976 original gatefold w/OBI (EAS-80553) VG+/VG++. Lovely japanese OG with perfect OBI, all inserts and lovely wax.  $25

LIVE – Secret Samadhi – 2LP SILVER vinyl numbered repress - Brand NEW - Light marks only. VG++/NM.  $35

Mamas & The Papas – Collected – 2 disc set - MOV black repress in gatefold - VG+/VG++.  $32 

AIR - Moon Safari - 2018 repress on GLOW in DARK vinyl (0190295694562) SEALED, NM/NM. Brilliant album and on limited 'phosphorescent' novelty vinyl.  :)   $32

AND...

take 30% OFF anything you like from this list below:

Can I please get the following

FKA Twigs
Miles Davis
Ever clear
Both Keane albums

1 minute ago, E-Gene said:

Can I please get the following

FKA Twigs
Miles Davis
Ever clear
Both Keane albums

All your's.

18 minutes ago, Gryffles said:

INXS please

Yours.  :) 

More titles just added.....

Bob Marley and the Wailers - Legend: The Best Of -  30th Anniversary TRI-colour 2LP set (B00208670-01) VG+/VG+. Incredibly beautiful rasta-coloured vinyl, and great sounding 'best of'. Cover has some light wear around the edges, and some light marks on the vinyl only.  First copy offered here since January... $35

The B-52's - Self Titled - Aussie OG press (BSK 3355) VG-/VG+. Cat scratched cover has some dirty rubs on front and on back edges, else nice. Original inner there and a lovely piece of wax with just whispy marks under intense overhead light. Plays great.  $10

Jon

The Smiths - Hatful Of Hollow

Rolling Stones – From The Vault Marquee Club 1971 

Regards

Rob

Springsteen Unplugged please, Jon

Cheers

Edited by pine weasel

This one as well Jon please

Them Crooked Vultures - ST - US 2009 gatefold (602527272313) SEALED - VG/NM. Sealed package with large corner bend front bottom right. So two perfect discs inside one would think. Open 'em up and find out (they are, fear not). :)   $28

And have a great time "Going japanese"

Hi Jon is Chapter and verse still available and Queen Greatest Vol 1 and both 30% off

Born in the USA please and crime of the century
AJ

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Selby Thornbury
      Item: EOFY Special Deals

Location: Hallam, Thornbury and Online (Free Shipping from Website)

Price: 30% Off Selected Vincent Models 

Item Condition: Brand New

Reason for selling: Stocktake Clearance

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash or Card. Website - Card, Paypal, Finance, Bank Deposit 

Extra Info:
      Model:                                                                                                                                                                                               Sale Price                  RRP
        Vincent SP-994 Stereo Power Amplifier Black SP994b $2,659.00 $3,799.00     Vincent SA-94 Stereo Preamplifier Black SA94b $2,299.00 $3,299.00     Vincent SP-998 Mono Power Amplifier Black SP998b $2,169.00 $3,099.00     Vincent SP-331MK Stereo Power Amplifier Black SP331MKb $1,999.00 $2,899.00     Vincent CD-S5 CD Player Black CDS5b $1,749.00 $2,499.00     Vincent SP-331 Stereo Power Amplifier Black SP331b $1,259.00 $1,799.00     Vincent SA-31MK Stereo Preamplifier Black SA31MK $1,259.00 $1,799.00     Vincent SP-997 Mono Power Amplifier Black SP997b $699.00 $999.00     Vincent SV-400 Integrated Amplifier Black SV400b $699.00 $999.00     Vincent CD-400 CD Player Black CD400b $629.00 $899.00     Vincent STU-400 Tuner Black STU400b $449.00 $649.00  

Photos: 

• By candyflip
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ... varies as detailed below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
      * Reason for selling ... latest finds

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of $10 will follow.
              All titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
              I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no
             Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
             I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
             Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
            ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      I just don't have the time, sorry. I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
      Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!).  It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed. 

Temple of the Dog - ST – 2 disc remaster set with etched 4th side gatefold incl download (602557095913)  SEALED M/M. Newly mixed by Brendan O'Brien with expanded art and photos. Fantastic sounding heavy vinyl set that every grunge and 90's fan should have a copy of.   $45

Guns n Roses – Appetite for Destruction – 2 LP hologram release in foil slipcase from 2018 (0602567483908) NM/NM and like new. A really great audiophile remaster that does the OG huge justice and arguably, improves it in many areas, especially in areas like separation of instruments and guitars over screeching. Gorgeous package. Essential.  $48   ($78 at JB Hi Fi)

Prince – Purple Rain – 2017 repress – w/silver mirrored cover (1-547450-K1) VG++/VG++. 2015 Paisley Park remaster overseen by Prince. Original 1984 packaging includes the huge colour poster and OIS.   $35

Neil Young - Roxy: Tonight's The Night Live -  US 2018 gatefold release (093624907978) VG++/VG++. Remastered for vinyl from the original master tapes, the 4th side is etched. Gatefold is lovely but for some bumps along the opening only. Discs are lovely with only very light whisps.   $45

Sigur Ros – Von – 2 disc set w/CD in sleeve (634904060916)  VG+/VG++. Cover is great with just one corner bend on front bottom right and some minor opening wear, some small wrinkles along edges on back. Discs are great and barely handled.   $38  

Sade - Diamond Life - AUS press (ELPS 4445) G/VG. This is a good copy with a worn, rubbed front, a bit more on the rear, and some small wrinkles along the spine and a small tear. Hype sticker top right front. Nice white display inside the gatefold. The wax has  whispy marks and scratches, has been washed but  you should expect some noise.    $10

The Mothers of Invention - Just Another Band from L.A. - AUS 1972 OG gatefold press (Reprise 2075) VG+/VG+. Lovely copy with gorgeous front, only light wrinkling along the spine, some light impressions on the back. The wax has only some whispy marks, but has been washed and plays great both side all the way through.   $30

Alice in Chains - MTV Unplugged - 2010 2LP repress in single gloss sleeve (MOVLP 138)  NM/VG++. Lovely copy with mastering sourced from the original 1996 European tapes. Cover presents as new front and back. Disc 1 is spotless, Disc 2 barely a mark. Really, AS New.  $42

• By candyflip
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ... varies as detailed below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
      * Reason for selling ... latest finds

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

THE SMALL PRINT:
      I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
      Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!). 
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed. 

Full SIZED Pictures of some of the items follow:

Coldplay - A Rush of Blood To The Head - Barnes & Noble Exclusive WHITE vinyl (190295649852) NM/NM. Unplayed, brand new and superb gatefold. With everything and sure to become very collectible (see above). SQ is noticeably better than the previous Atlantic/Parlophone pressings. A brilliant album with incredible, somewhat forgotten singles.  $60
        (2 copies) Queen – The Game – 2018 Half speed remaster (050087400286) SEALED VG++/NM. Cover has one slightly bent corner  under the shrinkwrap, else brand NEW. Miles Showell half speed done at Abbey Road Studios. These have been an amazing series. The best this album has ever sounded? Limited and not easy to find at retail, already.  $45 
        (2 copies) Lauryn Hill – Miseducation of Lauryn Hill – 2014 US reissue 2LP set (888750215710) SEALED VG++/NM. Cover has one bent top right corner on front, else perfect.   $35
      Silverchair - Diorama - 2014 UK MOV repress  (8718469535859)  VG++/VG++. Lovely copy in original plastic wrap with hype sticker. Barely a jot of wear, anywhere.  $28
        Supertramp – Breakfast In America – AUS 1979 blue translucent vinyl pressing  (L 36715)  VG/VG.  Limited Edition from 40 years ago that is rarely seen, and even more rarely offered. A presentable cover with light storage marks and rub, front and back top edges. A little edge wear. Great lyric inner. Record is marked from use, but still presents and plays OK thru it's whispy scratches. Noise in-between tracks and in quieter moments. I'll glue and wash before sending on. A classic for collectors.   $35

Cat Stevens – Greatest Hits – 1975 compilation US OG press (SP-4519) VG/VG+. Good cover with storage rub top edge front, little more on back cover. Bumped edges, else looks pretty good. Comes with the colour 4 panel lyric poster foldout which is As New. Wax is great with only light marks.         $20

The Who – Who’s Next – AUS 1971 OG pressing (2480 056) VG/VG. Really nice front cover, glossy and unmarked. Back cover has light ringwear circle/rub. The wax is lightly marked only. Glued and washed.  $38

Various - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 - Deluxe Edition Barnes & Noble Exclusive RED translucent vinyl gatefold  (B075JNFP1V) NM/NM. Unplayed and lovely copy with everything and as New.  $50

ZZ Top – Afterburner – AUS OG 1985 press (25342.1) VG+/VG+. Lovely cover with virtually no wear, bit more on the back cover, tiny edge bumps/wear. Solid black original inner. Wax has virtually no marks and looks great.  $22

Pink Floyd – Meddle – 1971 AUS gatefold OG (SHVL 795) VG+/VG+. Nice cover with just some light edgwear along the spine, slightly bumped corners, brown mottled inside gatefold. Disc is relatively clean and bright with a few marks.   $30

Vince Jones – For All Colours – AUS press (YPRX 2207) VG/VG. Cover is good but for some spotting on front, slight yellowing of the back. Disc has some marks. Don Bartley (Studio 301) mastered.  $20
          And  some Easter REDUCTIONS...

Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac - Japanese pressed original 1975 OG w/OBI (P-10074R) VG/VG++. Cover has a lovely OBI, some browning spots and light rub wear on front and along edges. Great lyric insert in English. Red pen writing inside cover opening. Amazing record looks new.  $45

Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac - USA repress (MSK 2281) VG+/VG++. Excellent textured hard back cardboard cover with just two or three aged spots/marks along right edge front, small bumped corner bottom left front, back some aged spots too but overall not too bad. Lyric insert has the same age marks. The wax is a wee ripper - barely a mark to be seen on any track, A or B. Nice..  $28

Queen - Greatest Hits - Japanese OG w/OBI (P-6480E) VG+/VG++. Wax tending to NM, as it is spotless and without a single mark, or even a shadow of one. I'll leave it as VG++ because I haven't heard it, but you know a simple clean usually makes anything residual on these dissolve down the plug hole and away. The cover is great: some small wrinkles along the spine, a little rubbing wear on the front and back, the OBI has some micro rips on front, some tiny bends/folds on back, and rubbing wear vertically along the back of the OBI. Inserts are there and looking good, if a little aged. But it's the record that is the superstar here - a killer (queen).  $60

Queen - Queen II - Japanese 1974 gatefold OG (P-8456E) VG/VG++. A very harsh VG, though the cover is immaculate front and back, the inside of the gatefold has a fair measure of aged browning spots throughout. I guess on some world you could see these as part of the overall effect intended....but really, this is just damp storage through a decade of Japanese winters. Luckily, the outside cover and the wax itself are completely fine and even the included 4-page fold-out lyrics insert got away virtually unscathed, but for the odd brown spot and a small tear in one edge. No OBI either. Presents beautifully however in the included poly sleeve and should play like a dream unfolding.... $40

Miles Davis - Sketches of Spain - AUS original pressing (MONO KLL 1645) VG/VG. Mono press is quite rare to find. Cover seen better days but still glossy and presentable without any laminate lift. Edgewear, some ringwear apparent, tear in spine centrally, back cover looking good with some more ringwear and marks/rippling. Record is scratched and marked, and plays with light noise on entries, before settling into good sound throughout. Has been glued and wet washed and new sleeve added outside and in.      $12

Deep Purple - The Book of Taliesyn - 1969 Australian OG pressing (SHVL 751) VG+/VG++. Barely played, well cared for and in fantastic shape. Nice and glossy with very minimal signs of use. Cover has some light ringwear on back (non-laminated side) . Still white back. A lovely copy.    $24

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue - 2015 European die-cut cover (DOL725MB) VG+/VG+.    Blue 180g Translucent Vinyl. Legal issue via public domain law (as most DOL release tend to be). Cover is near spotless, and wax has a few light marks only.   $20
    • By candyflip
      * Location ... Melbourne
      * Item condition description ... varies but most near new (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
      * Reason for selling ... newly found lot

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

THE SMALL PRINT:

ABC - The Lexicon of Love - AUS 1982 original (6359 099) VG+/VG++. Lovely cover with a hint of ringwear on front & back, slightly rolled spine, excellent inner. Record looks as new. Studio 301 strikes again (Steve Smart this time).  $15

The Rolling Stones - Rolled Gold - 2LP 1975 OG double LP gatefold (TMAK 017) VG+/VG+. With original B&W poster insert. Lovely embossed 'gold record' gatefold cover with minor wear visible, no ringwear at all, tiny name written in blue pen along top right of back cover, original Brashs of Melbourne price sticker still on it. Two great records with minor marks across all 4 sides that don't sound. Hasn't been cleaned so can only get better from here.   $35

Rolling Stones - Tattoo You - AUS pressed OG (CUN.39114)  MAXICUT at Studio 301 by Otto Ruiter. Fantastic SQ. Cover is lovely with only the lightest wear. Inner is beautiful, and the wax a few light marks only. Great copy!  $35

Free - Fire and Water - 1986 German pressed Island Life 25 Year Collection (ILPM 9120) G/VG++. Cover has ripping front bottom right, else great. With inner. Vinyl is almost unmarked - looks great.   $25

Paul Simon - Graceland - 1986 European pressing (WX 52) VG+/VG+. Embossed cover in great nick, but for tiny sticker rip top right front. Else very nice, with nice paper lyric inner. Record has light marks only.  $30 

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue - 2015 European/Russian die-cut cover (DOL725MB) VG+/VG+.    Blue 180g Translucent Vinyl. Legal issue via public domain law (as most DOL release tend to be). Cover is near spotless, and wax has a few light marks only.   $25

The Cure - Pornography - 180gm remaster (FIXD 7) Sealed NM/NM. Not a problem anywhere. As brand new.  $30

Black Sabbath - Vol. 4 - 1982 Ireland pressing (NEL 6005) G/NM. Good cover but for large tear bottom right front. Perfect record. Priced to go for the listen.  $15

Deep Purple - The Book of Taliesyn - 1969 Australian OG pressing (SHVL 751) VG+/VG++. Barely played, well cared for and in fantastic shape. Nice and glossy with very minimal signs of use. Cover has some light ringwear on back (non-laminated side) . Still white back. A lovely copy.  $35

Leonard Cohen - Greatest Hits - Aus 1975 OG compilation  (SBP 234780) VG/NM. Cover is great but for some storage rubbing along top middle back edge. Else lovely.The wax is brand new, glossy deep black, without a mark. Superb.  $30

Paul McCartney – Egypt Station – 2018 Ltd Deluxe Edition 2 disc set (602567545040) SEALED and Brand NEW. Hype sticker on bottom left front.  $29

Whitney Houston - I Wish You Love: More From The Bodyguard - 25th Anniversary PURPLE vinyl 2 DISC SET (889854836115) SEALED in wrap and Brand NEW. With hype sticker lower right-hand side front.  $29

The Doors – Live At the Bowl ’68 – HQ-180 RTI pressing, 2LP gatefold set from 2012. Nice and near-New, w/original baggie and hype sticker!   $29

NWA – Straight Outta Compton – Respect The Classics PICTURE disc LP – sealed and new. $15

Smashing Pumpkins – Pisces Iscariot – 2012 USA press 2LP remaster. Still in 98% shrink wrap. As new.  These remasters are fantastic.   $29

• By candyflip
      Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
      * Location ... Melbourne, AUSTRALIA
      * Item condition description ...see below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
      * Price and price conditions ...as specified below
      * Reason for selling ...Your hand-picked suggestions from my s/hand stock.
      * Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.
      NOTE: you can either have immediate delivery, paying international postage rates, OR, have them delivered into the NZ postal system in May 2018 when I next visit Auckland.
      PayPal only (Friends & Family only, no notes).

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:
              I have many years experience selling vinyl on Stereonet AUSTRALIA, where I am one of the larger regular sellers.         All titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.         I try and ship 5 days a week from Australia.  
      THE SMALL PRINT:
             I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..        Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.        I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).        Combined postage to anywhere in NEW ZEALAND at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices).        ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
      I will not have the time once in New Zealand to deliver personally, or wait around for pickups. So local postage ONLY from within NZ, thanks, if you don't choose international postage. Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!). 
      It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make damn sure that *everyone* wins. 
      Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed.  Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

NEXT VINYL Offerings.... MARCH Late Month ---  P A R T   1 ----

NEW titles (in no particular order, conditions as marked - multiple copies available for *some* titles, and noted where valid)

Tom Rogerson With Brian Eno - Finding Shore  - Opaque blue vinyl with OBI (DOC146) VG+/VG++. A collaboration between an improvising pianist and the ambient icon yields an unusual fusion of acoustic and electronic ideas—a meeting of minds that is full of rewarding surprises.  Lovely cover with perfect OBI, an untouched record. no download card.  $38
      Anderson .Paak - Malibu 2xLP - 2017 Limited repress on Violet transparent wax (SW234223) SEALED NM/NM. 300 copies only on heavyweight double vinyl exclusively pressed for Concerto Records (EU). Anderson .Paak's 2nd studio album from 2016 rips thru Hip Hop, Funk, Soul, R&B, Neo Soul and Disco styles with equal ease, and tears 'em all a new one in the process. Earned a Grammy nomination along the way too..."A rose from concrete, 'Malibu' offers a sense of wonder that's carefully rooted in funk and soul, and presents a complete vision from a blossoming new artist that's not only fearless, but leading something of a sonic revolution."  A stunning album...and one you've got to try if you like any of the styles mentioned above. The word keeps spreading and the variant pressings keep selling out. When you do try it on vinyl, make sure you have it on this limited 300 copy only release.  $80
      SOLD  Pantera - Vulgar Display Of Power - 2 DISC SET - 2010 Rhino RSD Double Vinyl re-release of 5000 copies (081227981273) SEALED NM/NM. One of the most influential heavy metal albums of the 1990s, Vulgar Display of Power is just what is says: a raw, pulverizing, insanely intense depiction of naked rage and hostility that drains its listeners and pounds them into submission. Lovely copy without a mark.  $50
      SOLD  Heaven & Hell - The Devil You Know - 2016 repress double coloured vinyl, one orange marble and one gold marbled ROCKTOBER gatefold vinyl (R1 519252) VG+/VG++. Etched on one side (D), with very nice band poster. Limited Edition Gatefold Only available in the U.S. of 2,000 copies. When metal masters Ronnie James Dio, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, and Vinny Appice reunited for the first time in 15 years to record new bonus tracks for Rhino's 2007 compilation Black Sabbath: The Dio Years, an otherworldly force reignited their musical connection. 'Everyone had so much fun playing together that we didn t want it to end,' the band recalls. It didn't- they reformed as Heaven & Hell- named for the classic 1980 LP that was the lineup's debut as Sabbath-and staged a triumphant, sold-out world tour throughout 2007-2008. Fueled by their chemistry on the road, the quartet returned to the studio in 2008 to record THE DEVIL YOU KNOW, their first new set of original material since 1992's Dehumanizer. Cover good but for one bumped corner top right front, splits top middle edges of about 5cm on each side of the gatefold sides. Two perfect beautiful records.  $50
      **** 2 copies - identical ***  Van Morrison – Astral Weeks – clear vinyl remaster Rhino Premium HQ-180 Rocktober (RCV11768) VG+/NM. Cover still in 98% of factory shrink. Large bend bottom right front, else lovely cover and perfect vinyl. No inner in this repress.  $30
      Mastodon - Crack The Skye - US 2009 single black LP original (093624979098) NM/VG++. Cover is perfect, record has some light marks only from removal from white paper sleeve.  $26
      Aerosmith – Music From Another Dimension – 2LP red vinyl + CD (887254428114) SEALED NM/NM. Music From Another Dimension is Aerosmith's first album in over a decade, and it's full of '70s hard rock riffs that reward every class of Aero-historian. Want Rocks? There's the anxiety-volcano “Lover Alot”. Want Toys? Joe Perry's “Street Jesus” is plucked right from the attic. Want Rock In A Hard Place? You’ll be satisfied too.  And I'm including an authentic & very cool "JUST PUSH PLAY" World Concert 2001 Tour t-shirt (Large to XLarge sizing)!   $45
      **** 2 copies - 1 SOLD ****  The Smiths - Meat Is Murder - 2012 Rhino repress (825646658787) SEALED VG+/NM. What an album. Very nicely handled by Rhino. Two copies have just a light bump on their bottom right corner, the third copy a more significant one (noticeable). Two copies @ $28, one copy at $26. All sealed.
      SOLD   Guardians Of The Galaxy / O.S.T. - Deluxe vinyl Editon gatefold 2 DISC SET (0002054901) VG++/NM. Still in 98% of factory shrink-wrap with no wear, so gatefold still 'sealed'. The best deluxe version of the original strck, sounding huge and still very exxy to buy locally, unfortunately. But not here. Discs are almost New (just light marks from the paper inners) and unplayed. New outer poly...  $37
      **** 2 copies *** Eagles - Hotel California - 2015 US repress gatefold with poster (0821227961619) VG++/VG++. Beautiful repress with inner, new poster and white poly-lined inner. New outer poly naturally. Disc is shmick as you like and mastered by Bernie Grundman for vinyl. Copy #1 is  $32.
      Second copy has spine wear on the writing, so VG+/VG++, and $28.
      **** 1 copy remains ***  Red Hot Chili Peppers – Blood Sugar Sex Magik - 2 DISC SET  (468348-1) VG/VG++. Remains an essential funk rock title from the Grunge years. Sounding amazing on this quality 2 disc repress. SOLD  Cover has some ripping top left front, some edge bumps and small wrinkles. The back is near faultless. With insert. Perfect inserts. Two near new discs with only the lightest brush marks on the second.  $28  
      Second copy is VG+/VG++ with light wrinkling along spine and top/bottom edges. Inserts great. Two awesome discs.  $32
      **** 2 copies ***  Metallica - Hardwired: To Self-Destruct - 2 DISC SET  (BLCKND031-1) VG++/NM. Metallica's visit back to the old, simpler days. They succeed and this album is a lot of fun, in a nice double LP package. Cover is perfect but for one bumped corner (bottom gatefold opening). Both inserts perfect. Two perfect Chris Bellman mastered records in two plain paper poly-lined inners.  $38
      Second copy has a light scratch cat impression along top front middle cover, else idential.  $38
      ALL SOLD   Metallica (Black - Self Titled) - 2 DISC SET (BLCKND008-1) VG to VG-/NM-SEALED. Still selling 5000 fresh copies every single year since it was released...this remarkable album shows no signs of every getting 'old'. This double repress sounds fantastic too.
      SOLD Copy #1 is SEALED and VG/NM. The shrink is tight, but has a light rip back right. Bends top right front (so on back left too), cat scratches on front as well, some light bends along the spine.  $28 
      SOLD Copy #2 and #3 have covers that have some medium rubbing wear and impressions marks on the black front cover. Small wrinkles along all edges, and the odd small rip on spine and edges too. The back tends to match the fronts. DO not expect a retail-NEW cover. New poly outer included of course.
      SOLD Original insert there. Two new poly inners to replace the plain white paper original inners. Two sensational AS new discs without a mark. Get this one to LISTEN to....  $26 each (Copies #2 and #3) ---  
      and one copy (Copy #4) with VG- cover (small tear on back), VG+ second disc (slight scratch marks that DO NOT sound), $20

SOLD  Pink Floyd - The Wall - 2 DISC SET gatefold repress (88875184281) VG/NM. This is a wonderful remaster too; quiet, clean, flat and most  importantly, absolutely beautiful sound. 
      The cover that is clean and white and only lightly marked on front, tiny little rips that are hard to see. Little more on back cover with some sticker remnants too, else gatefold interior lovely and two perfect inners. NO front hype sticker present. Records are both MINT. Brand new poly inners and outer.   $36
      **** 1 copy left ***  Red Hot Chili Peppers - Getaway - 2 DISC SET (555239-1) SEALED NM/NM. A huge return for the Chili Peppers showing they STILL got it. Gatefold double vinyl, still sealed with hype sticker on front,  insert and two perfect records, and new outer poly of course. Still crazy exxy at yer' local JB...  $34
      SOLD Copy #2 opened, but still NM/NM, no hype sticker.  $32