SOLD: FS: SAYONARA SUNDAY - S/hand Vinyl Sellout

Candyflip

SOLD

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
* Location ... Melbourne
* Item condition description ...see below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
* Price and price conditions ...as specified below
* Reason for selling ... Surplus
* Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of $25 will follow.
        All titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
        I try and ship 4-5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no
questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
       Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
       I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
       Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
I just don't have the time, sorry. 
I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!). 
It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 
Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed. :)

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

Don't like the prices?....just ask!
Pay tonight and have your packages in the mail by tomorrow.  :) 

Photo 9-12-18, 9 22 15 pm.jpg

Alabama Shakes - Boys & Girls - 2016 repress (880882178710) VG++/VG+. Cover looks near perfect with hype sticker in place.
Fantastic inner, no download card. Disc has a few light marks only.  $25

FKa twigs - LP1 - USA pressed 2014 album (889030011817) VG++/VG+. Cover still in 98% original factory shrink. Wax is lightly
marked, with zero noise. Excellent SQ and the crispy production really stands out on the vinyl release. $20

Bob Marley and the Wailers - Legend: The Best Of -  30th Anniversary TRI-colour 2LP set (B00208670-01) VG+/VG+. Incredibly beautiful rasta-coloured vinyl, and great sounding 'best of'. Cover has some light wear around the edges, and some light marks on the vinyl only.  First copy offered here since January... $35

The Smiths - Hatful Of Hollow - US gatefold 2012 repress (825646658824) VG/VG+. Cover has a bend along top left edge front, a few marks and impressions elsewhere, but in a Blake sleeve (supplied) it looks good. Lovely insert. Disc has only lightest marks.   $28

Bruce Springsteen – MTV Plugged Springsteen in Concert – 2018 press 2LP set (889854601515) VG+/NM. Cover in 98% of factory shrink, with one bend in the bottom right front corner. Else complete and gorgeous with two perfect discs in lyric sleeves.  
$39

The Doors – Weird Scenes Inside The Goldmine - 2014 Double repress/remaster in gatefold (081227960582) VG+/VG++. Lovely cover with the odd tiny mark and minor bend in top right corner, else looking new. Discs are unplayed but just need a quick clean
from their paper sleeve rubbing.    $38 

Rolling Stones – From The Vault Marquee Club 1971 - 2 disc gatefold from 2015 (801213070893) VG++NM. Tiny marks and rubs on the cover, else an as new disc and insert.   $38

Photo 9-12-18, 9 25 27 pm.jpg

Fleetwood Mac - Greatest Hits - remaster from 2014 (081227959357)  VG+/NM. Nice cover with just a cat scratch central front top to bottom, and some light spine wrinkling.  $26    

Spandau Ballet - Parade - AUSSIE 1985 Tour souvenir on COLOURED YELLOW vinyl (53119)  VG/VG+. Gatefold with poster.  $10

AC/DC – High Voltage – German pressing with Strawberry mastering (ATL 50257) VG++/VG+. Great cover with just very light odd marks on front, price stickers on back cover top right. Plain white inner paper sleeve. Lightly marked disc with just a few
hairlines showing in very bright overhead light.  $25

INXS - Listen Like Thieves - 1st Press Aussie gatefold 1985 original release (252363.1) Disc is NM and has not a mark, with HIGH gloss and no marks visible at all under strong overhead light. Only lightest wear to the cover, inside or out (hint of glue residue from price sticker top right front). Comes with the original lyric insert too. A really nice copy.  $25

GHOSTBUSTERS / O.S.T - VARIOUS - Barnes & Noble exclusive 2016 Limited RED vinyl (889853545711) VG/VG+. Bent corner top left front, else record and insert as shmick as you like.  $20

Supertramp - Crime of The Century - 40th Anniversary Edition (0600753547441) SEALED NM/NM. Not a mark anywhere and sealed new.  $30

Them Crooked Vultures - ST - US 2009 gatefold (602527272313) SEALED - VG/NM. Sealed package with large corner bend front bottom right. So two perfect discs inside one would think. Open 'em up and find out (they are, fear not). :)   $28

Michael Jackson – Thriller – Japanese copy with OBI and all inserts (25-3P-399). VG++/NM. Pristine vinyl, completely noiseless wax, with stunning gatefold cover, OBI strip, colour poster booklet (which folds out & is fully sick bro!) and the Japanese B&W one page insert. Complete and Near Mint all around but for tiny bumped corners. A great copy.  $50

Miles Davis - Sketches of Spain - 2016 US Barnes & Noble Exclusive Ltd. remaster on yellow/orange mixed swirl vinyl (889853192113) VG+/VG++. Nice cover but for long split along top edge, else lovely. No inner. Perfect vinyl.   $35

Died Pretty - Trace - 2017 2LP black vinyl repress limited (0889854821012) SEALED NM/NM. As new without a mark or any wear at all.  Awesome album from this iconic Aussie band, previously unavailable in this country on vinyl. $42

The B-52's - Self Titled - Aussie OG press (BSK 3355) VG-/VG+. Cat scratched cover has some dirty rubs on front and on back edges, else nice. Original inner there and a lovely piece of wax with just whispy marks under intense overhead light. Plays great.  $10

Photo 9-12-18, 9 27 00 pm.jpg

Everclear - The Very Best of - Ltd WHITE vinyl repress (741157175813) Sealed and new NM/NM. Contains 'Santa Monica', 'I Will Buy you A New Life', 'Brown Eyed Girl' and more. Great comp.  $32

Sonic Youth - Goo - Ltd PINK Newbury repress official (B0024234-01)  M/NM. Brand new still unplayed and in 99% of shrink. 1000 copies only worldwide. $65

La La Land - OST Soundtrack - black vinyl 2016 press (602557117783) VG+/VG++. With unsused download card, and a bent corner on the front bottom left of the cover. Nice inner and near perfect record.  $20

Keane - Hopes & Fears - French repress from 2017 (602557588996) VG++/VG++. In 99% of shrink, the gatefold and wax are all immaculate.   $35

Keane – Strangeland - double gatefold 2012 OG - getting harder to find now, has not been repressed (602527948409) SEALED NM/NM. Brand new and unmarked anywhere. Good album too!  $40

Jesus & Mary Chain - Psycho Candy - RED & BLACK swirl Newbury Comics Limited (081227942137) NM/NM. Cover in 99% factory shrink, with hype sticker intact top right front, and perfect disc. Limited to 1000 copies only.  $45

Addams Family - OST from Vic Mizzy - Barnes & Noble Exclusive Uncle Fester GLOW IN DARK edition (802215202213) VG+/NM. Little
wear only to the cover around the edges and bumped corners. Disc is near perfect. Light 'er up!  $60

Public Enemy - Yo! Bum Rush The Show - LP  USA repress SEALED -   $30

Green Day - American Idiot - 2LP RED, WHITE & BLACK coloured double vinyl , Ltd to 5000 only, indie-retail exclusive - SEALED NEW
$75

Bruce Springsteen – Born in the USA – JAPANESE Mastersound deluxe record in shrink w/OBI (30AP-2878) NM/NM. 98% of shrink on, including the MASTERSOUND sticker top right front. OBI is shmick. Whole album is as new.  $50

KISS – Alive 1 – UK remastered 2008 gatefold double vinyl (830 930-1) VG++/VG++. OG's are nearly always trashed in the wild and this is the first decent repress I've seen. AS New really w/everything all inserts.  $25 

KISS - Alive II - European 2LP repress w/everything (602537791767) NM/NM unsealed. As new with all inserts. Lovely. OG's also usually destroyed so this is essential.  $25

Kanye West - 808s & Heartbreak - 2LP Deluxe Collectors Set repress w/CD, double sided poster, lyric sheet (602517872813) NM/NM SEALED and NEW.   $45

The Beatles - For Sale - Japanese 1976 original gatefold w/OBI (EAS-80553) VG+/VG++. Lovely japanese OG with perfect OBI, all inserts and lovely wax.  $25

LIVE – Secret Samadhi – 2LP SILVER vinyl numbered repress - Brand NEW - Light marks only. VG++/NM.  $35

Mamas & The Papas – Collected – 2 disc set - MOV black repress in gatefold - VG+/VG++.  $32 

AIR - Moon Safari - 2018 repress on GLOW in DARK vinyl (0190295694562) SEALED, NM/NM. Brilliant album and on limited 'phosphorescent' novelty vinyl.  :)   $32

AND...

take 30% OFF anything you like from this list below:

Bob Marley and the Wailers - Legend: The Best Of -  30th Anniversary TRI-colour 2LP set (B00208670-01) VG+/VG+. Incredibly beautiful rasta-coloured vinyl, and great sounding 'best of'. Cover has some light wear around the edges, and some light marks on the vinyl only.  First copy offered here since January... $35

• Like 1

The B-52's - Self Titled - Aussie OG press (BSK 3355) VG-/VG+. Cat scratched cover has some dirty rubs on front and on back edges, else nice. Original inner there and a lovely piece of wax with just whispy marks under intense overhead light. Plays great.  $10

• Like 1

This one as well Jon please

Them Crooked Vultures - ST - US 2009 gatefold (602527272313) SEALED - VG/NM. Sealed package with large corner bend front bottom right. So two perfect discs inside one would think. Open 'em up and find out (they are, fear not). :)   $28

And have a great time "Going japanese"

• Like 1

Hi Jon,

I'd like the following from your earlier list please.

Berstein/Gershwin – Rhapsody in Blue/An American In Paris – Barnes & Noble Exclusive 2016 sold out repress (88875112381) As new.  $80

cheers Terry

Edited by TerryO
  • Like 1