Sign in to follow this  
Max Headroom

SOLD: FS: Chord Signature Speaker Cable - Pair 1

Item: Chord Signature Speaker Cable 2.5mtr
Price: $650 + postage
Item Condition: Very good
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: These were my first serious high-end speaker cables. I'd been stuffing around with DIY cables, and cheap cables, so when I put the money down for these they were the most expensive speaker cables that I'd ever bought. But boy oh boy did the deliver. 
These cables will make your music come alive, improve the sound stage depth and width of your playback, and delivers a vice like grip on full and extended bass. Fantastic upgrade for someone who wants to step into the high-end without breaking the bank. I liked these so much that I picked up another pair - see my other listing - which I am also selling.

This pair come with the original round bag.

New these great cables are $1900, so grab yourself a bargain...

https://www.vinylrevival.com.au/products/chord-signature-speaker-cable?utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign&utm_campaign=gs-2018-11-03&ref=SFDR_238078668&variant=13759816899&ptcid=27736_389_379368720&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIraHOhIqQ3wIVhCQrCh3ihQwpEAYYASABEgIPi_D_BwE

PLEASE NOTE - These are a stiff cable so need a little more space than flexible cables, but unless you have your speakers up against the wall, shouldn't be a problem.

Pictures:

IMG_9868.jpg

IMG_9869.jpg

IMG_9870.jpg

Edited by Max Headroom
Updated details

4 minutes ago, vagrahb said:

How long are these cables?

It says 2.5 meters

Hi Max,

Great cable indeed. Do you remember when you bought them and whether it was before or after Chord started to use new ideas such as XLPE instead od PTFE (teflon) and silver plated?

Regards

I’ve had them sbout 3 or 4 years. Bought them off someone else. Specs as per vinyl revival ad that ive linked to

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By woogie59
      Item: Audioquest Gilbraltar, 2m single speaker cable, bi-wire,  bananas, 72DBS
      Price: Reduced to $180 including postage. Cost me over $600 when new!
      Item Condition: 7/10
      Reason for selling: Excess
      Payment Method: Post/Pickup - Cash/Direct Credit
      Extra Info:

Bought this new from Len Wallis audio over five years ago.
      I think RRP was about $800.
      Normal wear and tear from use, ie. a bit of pilling of the outside brand, some scratches on one of the end cables covers. 
      The DBS unit is 72v but is one of those older ones that were rubbery so has become "sticky".

Gilbraltar was one of the more popular Audioquest speaker cables due to it's bang for buck performance.

• By TuThai
      Item: Kimber Cable 8TC
      Price: $350
      Item Condition: very good condition
      Reason for selling: no more use
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      - I bought the cables in a Hifi shop in Botany, 2019 (official Kimber Cables dealer)
      - 2x2.5m

• By Signatune
      Item: CHORD Hugo TT (DAC / Pre Amp/ Headphone Amp)
      Price: $2250 $2650
      Item Condition: Excellent  (2 tiny scratches on back corner that are hard to find, as pictured) 
      Reason for selling: No Longer Required 
      Payment Method: Pickup or ship - Cash, Paypal, COD , Bank Transfer. 
      Shipping: I have a shipping box that is the correct size for it with soft foam inserts so it will travel safely & can be shipped at buyers expense. 
      Extra Info:  I purchased this from a SNA member around 2 years ago & since then it has been driving various headphones & used as a DAC / Preamp with a Mcintosh Mc275 tube amp.
      I have personally found that the Hugo TT Dac/preamp has the ability to make even the most harsh recordings sound smooth & nice.  

Comes with remote, wall charger, and USB stick with drivers  for windows. 

Specs;
      Materials: Clamshell precision machined aluminium casing with steel ball bearing buttons, gloss black acrylic signal window, glass viewing portal, and dot matrix display. natural silver colour. 
      Battery: 4x Rechargeable custom Enix Energies 3.7v 9.6Wh Li-ion (lithium-ion (2600mAh) batteries*
      Tap length filter: 26,368 – 4 element Pulse Array design
      Super capacitor energy storage: 10,000,000μF
      Play time: In excess of fourteen (14) hours
      Charging: Nominal four (8) hours via included 9v 1a charger
      Connectivity (input): USB Type-B (White): 44.1kHz – 384kHz – 16bit – 32bit
      Coax (BNC) (Red): 44.1kHz – 384kHz – 16bit – 32bit
      Optical (Green): 44.1kHz – 192kHz – 16bit – 24bit
      Connectivity (input wireless): Bluetooth (Apt X) (Blue): 44.1kHz – 48kHz – 16bit
      Connectivity (output): 2x ¼” jack headphone output
      1x 3.5mm jack headphone output
      1x stereo (L & R) unbalanced RCA output
      1x stereo (L & R) unbalanced XLR output
      PCM support: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 358.8kHz, and 384kHz.
      DSD support: DSD transmitted via DoP. DSD64 (Single) to DSD256 (Quad-DSD)
      Volume control: Digital, activated in 1dB increments.
      Line-level mode: Activated via dual press of Input and Crossfeed upon startup
      Driver support: Driverless with Mac OS X and Linux, driver required for Windows OS

Reviews;
      https://chordelectronics.co.uk/product/hugo-tt/
      https://www.whathifi.com/chord/hugo-tt/review
      https://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/chord-hugo-tt-ttoby
      https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/chord-hugo-tt.20578/
      http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews2/chord/1.html

Feel free to ask any questions.

• By mminnett
      Item: Chord Mojo
      Price: NOW SOLD
      Item Condition: Excellent 
      Reason for selling: Have upgraded with a 2Qute
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:excellent condition only blemish is a very light rub mark on the logo, not that easy to see. Comes with quality leather case and 2 x USB cables And box. Will send express Post which is included in the asking price.