SOLD: FS: Chord Signature Speaker Cable - Pair 1

SOLD

Item: Chord Signature Speaker Cable 2.5mtr
Price: $650 + postage
Item Condition: Very good
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: These were my first serious high-end speaker cables. I'd been stuffing around with DIY cables, and cheap cables, so when I put the money down for these they were the most expensive speaker cables that I'd ever bought. But boy oh boy did the deliver. 
These cables will make your music come alive, improve the sound stage depth and width of your playback, and delivers a vice like grip on full and extended bass. Fantastic upgrade for someone who wants to step into the high-end without breaking the bank. I liked these so much that I picked up another pair - see my other listing - which I am also selling.

This pair come with the original round bag.

New these great cables are $1900, so grab yourself a bargain...

https://www.vinylrevival.com.au/products/chord-signature-speaker-cable?utm_source=google&utm_medium=smart_campaign&utm_campaign=gs-2018-11-03&ref=SFDR_238078668&variant=13759816899&ptcid=27736_389_379368720&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIraHOhIqQ3wIVhCQrCh3ihQwpEAYYASABEgIPi_D_BwE

PLEASE NOTE - These are a stiff cable so need a little more space than flexible cables, but unless you have your speakers up against the wall, shouldn't be a problem.

Pictures:

IMG_9868.jpg

IMG_9869.jpg

IMG_9870.jpg

Edited by Max Headroom
Updated details