Sign in to follow this  
Dasher

SOLD: FS: A pair of CONSONANCE CYBER 845 MONO BLOCKS

Item: A pair of CONSONANCE CYBER 845 MONO BLOCKS

Price: $1800 (Firm) 

Item Condition: Excellent - These amps have been lovingly cared for however there are a couple of slight dents/marks on the side edge as shown in the pictures. They look far worse in the pictures than in the flesh and must have happened during our recent move as I had not noticed them until I looked them over for this add.

Reason for selling: I am told that these are too big for our lounge room. 

Payment Method: Pickup only - Cash, Paypal, COD

Extra Info: Over the years I cycled through a few amps, valve and solid state before finally settling on these. During this journey I found that I was very drawn to the Single ended valve sound, however, found their low power limiting. The Consonance 845's where the solution for me with class A, single ended, 28 watts.

I currently have  Shuguang 845B, National Electronics 5687 and Philips SQE88CC tubes fitted to the amp and will include the additional valves, shown in the pictures, in the sale.

Due to the size & weight,  (approx 30Kg each), a local pick-up only.

Please note that I am happy to audition for serious buyers but I am firm on the price. these are outstanding amplifiers which present great value at this price. If I can't get this price my wife will just have to put up with them in our lounge :)

Pictures:

IMG_0644.JPG

IMG_0645.JPG

IMG_0646.JPG

IMG_0648.JPG

IMG_0650.JPG

IMG_0652.JPG

IMG_0654.JPG

IMG_0658.JPG

imageproxy.php?img=&key=a1aee8f6a7a51714imageproxy.php?img=&key=a1aee8f6a7a51714imageproxy.php?img=&key=a1aee8f6a7a51714

image.png

Edited by Dasher

It seems I am having some issues. I will fix later today.

I would suggest no one buys them so this music lover can keep them 😝

Lucky Victorians!

That’s not something I hear everyday

To my eyes these amps look great next to the speakers.

Thanks for all the interest the amps are now sold pending payment and pick up. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vladas
      Item:
      MASTERSOUND INTEGRATED TUBE AMPLIFIER BOX R
      Parallel Single Ended in "Class A" Integrated - Made in Italy

Power: 2 x 35 Watt
      Tubes complement: 2 x ECC802 - 6 x EL34
      Input: 3 line + Phono MM
      Output: 1 line
      Load imped.: 4-8 ohm
      Bandwidth: 18 hz / 25 khz 0 db
      Output Transformer: MastersounD
      Automatic Bias
      Supplied with remote control - R version
      Negative feedback: 0 db
      Dimensions: 43,6 x 40,9 x 18,5 cm
      Weight: 24 Kg
      Made in Italy

Price:  $3000 (RRP - $5200)
      Item Condition: Brand New - still in the box
      Reason for selling: Change of financial situation
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 

Pure Class A  2x35 Watt PSET (Parallel Set) which is used in the very high end tube
      amplifiers like Aries Cerat $30K USD. This gives you uncompromising power to run in pure class A almost any 89+ db speakers.  Lack of power is Achilles weak spot of most tube amplifiers and I believe PSET is the best solution used by the very high end manufacturers. Legendary Mastersound brand - makes PF100 tube amplifier $50K USD. Fabulous musical EL34 tubes. To my knowledge, this model is absolutely the best value for integrated tube amplifier in that price range; made in Italy but priced similarly to comparable Chinese models. Includes very good phono pre-amplifier - same as in the flagship models.  This is Box R version with remote control (cost $330 AUD extra).

Links below shows additional information about The Box and Mastersound brand in general:
      http://www.mastersoundsas.it/1/reviews_4451773.html
      https://soundapproach.com/mastersound-box-r-integrated-amplifier-class-a.html
      https://www.technologyfactory.eu/en/mastersound/integrated-amplifiers/mastersound-box/a-5384-10000401
      https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/axpona-2018-integrated-mastersond-box

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Yogus
      Item: Bottlehead Crack with Speedball Upgrade and Tube Upgrades (Chatham 6080WA, Brimar CV4003)
      Price: $700 ono
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to Crackatwoa
      Extra Info:

This headphone valve amp was built by myself in December 2018. I've used it up until November 2019 when I upgraded to a Crackatwoa. An excellent amp for high impedance cans such as Sennheiser HD650/600, Beyerdynamics and ZMFs.

This will come with the stock tubes (RCA 6080s and GE input tubes) as well as tube upgrades for both the output and inputs: Chatham 6080WA and Brimar CV4003, all NOS when purchased. This combination of tubes gives a punchy and musical sound with a little bit of sparkle, yet losing none of the rich mids that valve amps are known for. The Chatham 6080WAs are sonic equivalents of Tungsol 6080s, which are ridiculously hard to find and are one of the most popular tubes used on Bottlehead Cracks.

The finish is a Scandinavian Oil with a spray painted dark grey metal top plate. (There are some imperfections in the spray painting).

I have other tubes that can be sold either together with the amp or separately (not included in the purchase price). All NOS and used briefly for testing.

GEC 6080 - +$200 - a much warmer, sweeter tube than the Chatham 6080WA Tungsol 5998 +$200 - enough said...  Tungsol 6080 +$100 - punchy, musical  
      Photos:

• By timelord9
      Item: Vincent Audio SV237. Black. 
      Price: 1300 dollarydoos.
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Raising capital for domestic transducer development.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info: Purchased 2nd hand last year, this amp has seen very little use. I have the original box, but its super heavy and (at this stage) would prefer not to post. The amp is in perfect working order and buyers can demo with my Focals. Pick up from Thornbury or Abbotsford.  

Specs: 
      Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 0.5 dB, 20 Hz - 50 kHz +/-2 dB Nominal Output Power RMS / 8 Ohm: 2 x 150 Watt Nominal Output Power RMS / 4 Ohm: 2 x 250 Watt Nominal Output Power Class A / 8 Ohm: 2 x 10 Watt Harmonic Distortion: < 0.1 % (1 kHz, 1 Watt) Input Sensitivity: 300 mV Signal-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB Input Impedance: 47 kOhm Inputs: 4 x Stereo RCA, 1 USB Outputs: 1 x Stereo RCA Pre Out, 1 x Stereo RCA Rec Out, 4 x 2 Speaker Terminal, 2 x 3.5 mm Jack (Power Control) Tubes: 1 x 12AX7; 2 x 6N1P-EV Colour: Black  Weight: 20.4 kg Dimensions (WxHxD): 430 x 152 x 435 mm  
      Comes with remote. 

Note: This is the original SV237. The link below is with the updated digital input.

https://www.vincent-tac.de/en/product-lines/tubeline/sv-237mk.html

Photos: 

• By Raffinator
      Item: Vincent Audio SP-T700 Monoblock Amps (silver)
      Price: $2,200 pair
      Item Condition: Very good. 2 years old
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: For sale are my pair of Vincent Audio SP-T700 Hybrid Monoblock amplifiers in silver. I am the original owner, and they are 2 years old. Selling due to a change of configuration.

See https://www.vincent-tac.de/en/product-lines/tubeline/sp-t700.html for full details.

See https://funaudio.com.au/brands/vincent/ for link to current importer.

I have the original boxes in good condition, and I'm willing to ship at the buyer's expense. 16kg each in two cartons.

Photos: 

• By 81Vintage
      Item: Maverick Audio Tube Magic Plus DAC + Preamp
      Price: $180.00 inc shipping anywhere in Australia
      Item Condition: Used, Excellent
      Reason for selling: Upgrade
      Extra Info:
      Purchased recently from fellow SNA member, decided to sell off a few things and upgrade to a new high end unit.

Specs here:
      https://www.mav-audio.com/base/product/d1p

Still cost around $400 AUD to bring over from the states. Save a bundle.

Shipping anywhere in Australia included, can drop price a little if you collect in person.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.