SOLD: FS: MicroRendu + Geisler Linear PS + Curious USB cable

SOLD

Item: MicroRendu + Geisler Linear PS + Curious USB cable
Price: $850
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: 

Selling my Sonore MicroRendu streamer with an Australian made Geisler linear power supply and Curious USB cable (0.8m). The unit is in perfect condition and was purchased in Jan 2017 from Vortebox Australia for $786 + $250 for the Geisler LPS. The Curious Cable retails for $374. Only selling this package as I have upgraded to a PS Audio Direct Stream player. Total cost to me in 2017 was $1400, selling as a package for $850

The MicroRendu has been upgraded to the latest 2.6 Sonicorbiter OS. Nothing else needs to be said about this little box of audio wonders, very highly regarded and plenty of reviews on the net. The only blemish is some of the stick on rubber feet are missing, purely cosmetic and can be replaced easily.

I would prefer to sell as a bundle but will split the items if necessary.

Individual sale prices:

MicroRendu: $500

Geisler audio and power products have an outstanding reputation and this LPS is custom made for the MicroRendu and much better than the usual iFi iPower 9VDC that most people pair with the MR. Sale price: $150

Curious USB cables are again very highly regarded and this cable helps tweak the absolute best out of the MR.  The only slight blemish on the cable is that on one end the covering material is frayed so has been taped over, again purely cosmetic. Sale price: $200

This is a great entry package to the world of high end audio streaming at a very reasonable price. Plug into your network and your USB DAC & off you go. I would prefer to sell all three items as a package, but will consider splitting into separate sales if necessary. Package price includes postage to anywhere in Australia, split items will have postage done individually.

Pictures:

IMG_1580.JPG

IMG_1581.JPG

4DDC71F4-9400-4607-B9E5-B63CCCE2D3E9.jpeg

A8129293-7C8A-492E-B2FE-3B8911D92AFB.jpeg

2019BD29-A157-4BF8-9280-F099B7A610ED.jpeg

9691A7B5-98DA-4AED-AF12-B5DBF7A60D1D.jpeg

Edited by Turtle Rustler
Add image