cables look brand new and fully boxed.

##pickup only##

I'm at work and have minimal pictures.

Pictures:

Screenshot_20181207-112029.png

Screenshot_20181207-112116.png

20181207_203921.jpg

Edited by Matyk

Matt looks after his gear and it’s a great guy to deal with.  

Great price!

Just now, Johnno2017 said:

Matt looks after his gear and it’s a great guy to deal with.  

Great price!

Thanks mate.

Yep i buy  then sell at half price. It's my motto!

Haha 

Changing all cables to chord  this weekend.

2 hours ago, Matyk said:

Thanks mate.

Yep i buy  then sell at half price. It's my motto!

Haha 

Changing all cables to chord  this weekend.

Good choice. I love my Chords

1 minute ago, MuBh said:

Good choice. I love my Chords

What xlr do you run?

Just now, Matyk said:

What xlr do you run?

No XLRs ...I have the chameleons and anthem reference RCA's and absolutely love them over the Tara labs etc. I owned in the past. 

Just now, MuBh said:

No XLRs ...I have the chameleons and anthem reference RCA's and absolutely love them over the Tara labs etc. I owned in the past. 

Ok nice

Mat is a nice big guy. Buy with confidence

Thanks simon!

Will post

Edited by Matyk

Still available

Edited by Matyk

No free postage.. 

190$

Payment made and sold.

Thanks 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mikety
      Item Condition: Brand new Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: 2452 State: New South Wales Payment Method: Bank transfer, PayPal add 3% Reason for selling: Surplus Further information: 

RRP 230USD
      2.0m length (03 pcs available)
      Made in USA 
      Brand new condition 
      Add $10 for postage 

Photos: 

• By RicoRed
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Baulkham Hills State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, PayPal , cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information: this cable is in a very good condition 9/10. Double shielded pure copper OCC quality. Just over 3 metre long. RRP $1900

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Raffinator
      Item Condition: Used, but good condition Shipping Options: Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Forestville State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT Reason for selling: NLR Further information: I'm selling off a group of Morrow Audio interconnects of different lengths and specifications. My change of setup means I'm using less interconnects. Will consider discounts for multiple purchases. All prices below need to add postage if required (likely <$10 for capital cities).

These are all the original pre. Sep 2018 versions of the Morrow Audio cables.

Morrow Audio is a US manufacturer and is well known. See https://www.morrowaudio.com/

Morrow Audio MA4 XLR 1m $190 Morrow Audio MA4 std RCA 1m $180 Morrow Audio MA4 std RCA 0.5m $170 Morrow Audio MA3 Copper Eichmann RCA 0.5m $160 Morrow Audio Standard Speaker Jumpers $100
      Photos:

1. Morrow Audio MA4 XLR 1m

2. Morrow Audio MA4 std RCA 1m

3. Morrow Audio MA4 std RCA 0.5m

4. Morrow Audio MA3 Copper Eichmann RCA 0.5m

5. Morrow Audio Standard Speaker Jumpers

• By Patrick_C
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: System no longer going ahead due to COVID-19 Further information: 

Regretfully, a new system that was being installed is no longer going ahead due to situations changing because of Covid. 

These are now needing a new home.

The Chord description says it best:

Sarum T builds on the success of our acclaimed Sarum Super ARAY range and introduces our breakthrough proprietary insulation material, Taylon®, bringing a major performance upgrade. Sarum T brings the remarkable benefits of our proprietary dielectric at a new, more accessible price level. Previous generations of Sarum Super ARAY cables have featured a PTFE dielectric. The upgrade to Taylon® introduces a raft of performance benefits.

• By Patrick_C
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: System no longer going ahead due to Covid-19 Further information:

Regretfully, a new system that was being installed is no longer going ahead due to situations changing because of Covid. 

These are now needing a new home.

The Chord description says it best:

Sarum T builds on the success of our acclaimed Sarum Super ARAY range and introduces our breakthrough proprietary insulation material, Taylon®, bringing a major performance upgrade. Sarum T brings the remarkable benefits of our proprietary dielectric at a new, more accessible price level. Previous generations of Sarum Super ARAY cables have featured a PTFE dielectric. The upgrade to Taylon® introduces a raft of performance benefits.