Gibbsy88

FS: Pioneer SC-LX87 9.2 Channel AV Receiver

Item: Pioneer SC-LX87 9.2 Channel AV Receiver
Price: $1000 
Item Condition: As new.
Reason for selling: Bought newer model for Dolby Atmos.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Top of the range Pioneer receiver from 2014. Plenty of power! Only reason for sale is I purchased a newer model for Dolby Atmos. See link below for full rundown of features.

RRP when new was $4000. I am not 100% sure what it is worth and have priced it in accordance with what others are selling similar items for. It is in immaculate as new condition and comes with all original accessories. Unfortunately the original box is not included.

Pickup preferred from Sunbury, however I am willing to meet somewhere to save the buyer travel time. As I do not have the original packaging I would prefer not to ship but will if necessary at the buyers expense. It is a big heavy beast so it will not be cheap.

https://www.pioneer-audiovisual.eu/de/produkte/sc-lx87

Pictures:

333124116_20181104_1420261.jpg.d88ce9ecfbdf7bad107dfc19b7fbeabc.jpg

DjzYqFVKamvLNk7CBkGF4f-1200-80.jpg.6511514edcaf5d9d1187b82248402cec.jpg

20181117_161845.jpg

20181117_161857.jpg

20181117_161921.jpg

20181117_162304.jpg

20181119_110141.jpg

20181119_110210.jpg

Worth calling out for anyone interested that you could mate the 7.1 channel inputs with a very high quality surround DAC (such as the Essence Evolve II-4k) to get Atmos. I don't think you'd find better sound quality and features for the combined ~AUD$1500 price!

GLWS.

Edited by nedrum

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pylsa
      Hi! 
      So I picked up 2 pairs of old Pioneer speakers some weeks ago. I've tried several forums now, but I haven't found out much about them, other than the spec sheet: https://audio-database.com/PIONEER-EXCLUSIVE/speaker/cs-t88-e.html

They are called CS-T88, made in the mid 70s. A quick Google search even show a pair with the "exlusive" mark on them (mine doesn't have that). 
      Any knowledge about this model, their history or any experience with them would be greatly appreciated.
      Here's some of pictures:

• By tds12
      Item: Pioneer VSX-AX4ASi 7.1ch AV Receiver
      Price: $550 $500
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      I am the original owner of this beast of an AV receiver (at over 16kg) which pumps out 7x140W RMS.  Has served me well over the years and was most recently used with my ProAcs.  Was the flagship of the Pioneer range in it's day and I picked this ahead of of the top-of-the-range Marantz which I compared it to.

Among its many features it boasts:
      - 4 x HDMI inputs (with 1080p upscaling)
      - Pioneer's version of DSP:  Multi-Channel Acoustic Calibration (MCACC) EQ
      - Multi-room/zone capability (with 2 remotes)
      - Can be run in either 7.1 mode or 5.1 with the front speakers bi-amped
      - 24bit/192khz DAC
      - USB audio-in / iPod (1st gen) connectivity

Full specs:  https://www.superfi.co.uk/p-6497-discontinued-pioneer-vsxax4asi-home-cinema-receiver.aspx

Minor issues:  
      - Negative binding post on the centre channel is loose and cannot be fully tightened (see photo).  This has not been an issue for me as the gauge of cables generally used is thick enough to securely stay in.
      - Volume-Up button on the main remote is a little hard - again this wasn't an issue as I mainly used the secondary remote.  

Pictures:

• By Gibbsy88
      Item: Pioneer SC-LX87 9.2 Channel AV Receiver
      Price: $1500 ono
      Item Condition: As new.
      Reason for selling: Bought newer model for Dolby Atmos.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Top of the range Pioneer receiver from 2014. Plenty of power although this receiver has always been supplemented by Emotiva power amplifiers so has never really been pushed. Only reason for sale is I purchased a newer model for Dolby Atmos.

RRP when new was $4000. I am not 100% sure what it is worth and have priced it in accordance with what others are selling similar items for. It is in immaculate as new condition and comes with all original accessories. Unfortunately the original box is not included.

Pickup preferred from Sunbury, however I am willing to meet somewhere to save the buyer travel time. As I do not have the original packaging I would prefer not to ship but will if necessary at the buyers expense. It is a big heavy beast so it will not be cheap.

Pictures:
      Item is currently still installed in my unit. As it is in new condition I would prefer to leave it there for now as to show buyer of all correct workings thus the limited photos.

• By MAXXX
      Item: Pioneer SC-LX77 Full 4K Ultra HD AVR
      Price: $750
      Item Condition: Excellent, as new!
      Reason for selling: Upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      Purchased brand new app. 3 years ago from Trevor Lees Audio ($1500) . Just under 2 years warranty left (5 years on LX series by Pioneer).
      Hardly used, I'm more into 2 channel audio (tubes etc). 
      Comes in original box with  invoice, setup microphone  and  unmarked remote...
      Spotify Connect no longer supported.  (Lots of info on forums...just google it!).
      https://support.pioneer-audiovisual.com/support/solutions/articles/6000179827-why-has-spotify-stopped-working-on-my-pioneer-product-
      Postage for Australia around $50, depending on your post code.
      Delivery via StarTrack express with tracking.

Pictures: