WLM - Two models, Two Perspectives

Hi - just wondering if anyone has a copy of this WLM Diva review?

It was originally published by staff at Audio Addiction in Melbourne - since then the retail outlet appears to be out of the hi-fi business and their website has been taken down.

l have copy of the 6moons review - can anyone else provide reviews of the Monitor speakers? - my internet search is not proving too fruitful.

appreciate any assistance.

rgds...nellup

Edited by nellup
incorrect spelling

I believe I may have a copy of this review and I'll check later and let you know.

I purchased my WLM Diva MkII a few years ago and still think they are a brilliant speaker. Running mine semi-active via a Diva Bass Control and an Earle Weston Topaz KT120 sounds pretty good.

Have tried a few different Amps but think the Topaz pairs best with the Divas.

• Like 1

thanks - that'd be great if you had the review...it doesn't appear to be a lot of different reviews out there. 

i'm trying to match up some speakers to an almarro a318b - 6moons reviewed the amp and found the speakers  a good match. l've also heardsome klipsch heritage speakers - l was disappointed wth the heresy but thought the forte sounded great. Amongst others, i'm considering Zu Omens also. 

anyway thanks for your help.

rgds...nellup

I checked and don't have this review however you can still grab it from the www.

Do a Google search and it will come up in results, linked in the Audio Addiction website.

Whilst the AA website is no longer functioning, you can get a copy of the review by clicking on the 'cached' drop down link next to the search result link.

Look for the small upside down triangle and click on that, it takes you to Googles cached file of the review.

• Like 2