Audionerd

FS: DYNAUDIO CONFIDENCE C2 MK II SPEAKERS. Final Price Reduction

Item: Dynaudio Confidence C2 Mk II Floorstanding Speakers in Piano Black
Price: Massive Price Reduction to $7950 firm. If not sold at this price this week, will be withdrawn from sale. Also advertised elsewhere.

Item Condition: Excellent including crates for safe transport
Reason for selling: Too many speakers and needing funds quickly
Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal
Extra Info: Stunningly tall and luxurious in gloss black, demonstrating Dynaudio's game-changing "DDC" dispersion technology trickling down from their highest models. Reviewers universally recognise their relaxed but detailed and open presentation, wide and deep soundstage, coherent imaging and dynamics. As a result of their unique driver placement and crossover technology, these large speakers are designed to work well in small or large rooms, with minimal 
interference from ceilings and floors. At less than half their original price, they represent a bargain-priced entry into the best that Dynaudio have to offer. An end-game speaker for most music lovers!

Pictures:

IMG_1999.JPG

IMG_2007.JPG

IMG_2003.JPG

IMG_2001.JPG

IMG_2004.JPG

IMG_2008.JPG

IMG_2010.JPG

IMG_2009.JPG

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JulianR
      Hi guys / gals

I am acquiring the above speakers and my research thus far causes me to feel pretty confident that neither of my integrated family entertainment focused amps (Yamaha RX V773 and Onkyo TX NR737) will be up to snuff. It will live in an apartment living space approx 4 m x 8 m (or less likely a 4 x 3 - but my Elacs 243.3 seem pretty happy for bedroom duties, and are driven comfortably by the same Yamaha - to my ears anyway). Any suggestions for suitable amp budgeted at $1500 second hand (max.)? 
    • By Sirmorebeer
      New range from Dynaudio.

The Evoke 10 costs £1250, the Evoke 20 is £1800, the Evoke 30 and Evoke 50 floorstanders are £2900 and £3900 respectively, while the Evoke 25C is priced £1100. Thinks this range replaces the Focus series. 

• By Willmax
      Item: Dynaudio Audience 70 Speakers
      Price: SOLD
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal,
      Extra Info:
      Recently bought these speakers from the classifieds and had them shipped from WA, I had to scratch an itch. I was very impressed with their condition and how well they were kept over the years, simply pristine. Asking price reflects additional shipping costs I'd incurred. Original link below.

Pictures:

https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/topic/250358-sold-fs-dynaudio-audience-70-speakers/

• By overjp
      Item:  Dynaudio Focus 400 XD speakers, white satin finish. 
      Price: $5,500, including Dynaudio Connect wireless module.
      Item Condition: Mint, unmarked, with original packaging and accessories.
      Reason for selling: funds required.
      Payment Method: Bank transfer, PayPal with buyer paying fees.
      Extra Info: Esotec+ drivers, each with individual 150w amp. Analogue and digital connection. Speaker position EQ. Can ship at buyer's expense but would prefer local sale.

Pictures: stock image of Connect.

• By Audionerd
      Item: B&W 802D Floorstanding Speakers in beautiful Rosenut finish
      Price: Reduced to $8700
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Selling for friend who moved into smaller room
      Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal
      Extra Info: If you're after this model you're unlikely to ever get a better pair at this price. Iconic 800 Series speakers in terms of their appearance as well as performance, originally around $23K. These are a true bargain for the B&W lover.
      I'm told that apart from cosmetics, the only acoustic change to the 802D2 was a minor change in tweeters. Some even prefer them to the latest 802D3, which if available used, would probably cost over $10K more.
      Happy to demonstrate perfect working order, but pickup only as there is no original packing. I can supply ultra thick removalist blanket for local collection with a private vehicle, safer as well as cheaper than a courier. 
      I appreciate that interstate members are interested in this model but wary of transport. I'm happy to help at my end and suggest transport request for travelling members via SNA forum, or if collection at a later date I'm able to store.
      All drivers including Diamond tweeters are in PERFECT condition.
      Extra photos just added.