Sign in to follow this  
SHF Mona Vale

Sonus Faber Chameleon T FloorStanding Speakers

Item: Sonus Faber Chameleon T FloorStanding Speakers
Price: $3699
Item Condition: Ex Demonstration, Extremely Good
Reason for selling: Stock Rotation
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only. 
This product is available for in-store audition and is store pickup only
Extra Info: Different colour panels available.
Sonus Faber T Chameleon T FloorStanding Speaker offers not only power, but also performance, precision and musicality. Adaptable to any medium/large environment, this speaker ensures a perfect return of a sound message that is full of intense and engaging emotions.

https://sydneyhifimonavale.com.au/products/chameleon-t-sonus-faber-floorstanding-speaker

Cool Review. https://www.stereo.net.au/reviews/review-sonus-faber-chameleon-t-loudspeakers

Pictures:

IMG_7402.JPG

IMG_7392.JPG

IMG_7393.JPG

IMG_7396.JPG

IMG_7398.JPG

IMG_7399.JPG

IMG_7401.JPG

IMG_7403.JPG

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dammers31
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Brighton State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Never used as too short. Bi-wire Further information: I bought these when i purchased some Elac speakers 8 years ago. I have never used them. They may be worth more than Im asking but I cant value them very well.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Yamaholic
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: North Fremantle State: Western Australia Payment Method: Reason for selling: Swapping to Black Piano Gloss This is most likely the first and last time you will see wooden side panels for an amplifier advertised on this forum.

I am putting it out there to see if anyone with Black Piano Gloss side panels on their A-S1100 or A-S2100 amplifier would like to swap to Natural Birch Wood.  I didn't realise how expensive they are to replace  
      The birch wood side cheeks complement the silver amplifiers (but perhaps no so much on black)
      When I bought the amp, you didn't have the choice of black on silver
      So if you want to change the look of your amp, drop us a line

Pictures below, they are in perfect condition

• By field
      Item Condition: Used in Excellent condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Skye State: Victoria Payment Method: EFT , PayPal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
       Please note this is not the latest version. 

http://www.hifiplus.com/articles/first-listen-ps-audio-perfectwave-memory-player-transport/

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/psaudio7/perfectwave.html

https://hometheaterhifi.com/reviews/audio-player/cd-transports/ps-audio-perfectwave-disc-transport/

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Naim man
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Kewarra beach State: Queensland Payment Method: PayPal as friend, bank transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information: iconic small floorstanders from Dynaudio in excellent condition, they sound fantastic   Postage is included in the price

Photos:  

PLEASE READ
    • By cookster
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Mirboo North State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash/EFT Reason for selling: Deceased Estate Further information:

Price Reduction - 390 quick sale needed

These are Jamo CBR 903 speakers which belonged to my recently deceased neighbour and his widow is now wanting to clear a few things out including his hifi.

I have auditioned the speakers and they sound very good indeed with pleasing reproduction of treble. mid and bass, and are a lovely pair of Danish produced Jamo 903s.

They are high sensitivity at 96db so easily drivable by any amplification.

My neighbour looked after all of his hifi very well indeed and think that the original paperwork is there too.

Included in the asking price is 6m of cable.

They are located in Mirboo North VIC 3871 which is 2 hours SE of Melbourne, and I might be able to deliver or meet half way between if that helps.

Price is very slightly negotiable so feel free to make an offer and I will submit this to the neighbour for her consideration.

Photos: As below