SOLD: FS: Consonance LINEAR 1 PRE AMPLIFIER

SOLD

Item: CONSONANCE LINEAR 1 PRE AMPLIFIER (remote version)
Price: $2450
Item Condition: FAULTLESS
Reason for selling: New direction/Surplus of Components  
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, EFT
Extra Info:

This is a current flagship preamp in the Consonance line up. As per my earlier shared impressions here on SN ( having previously owned more than one version of this brand's mono block amps), I regard Consonance to be one of the most 'overlooked'  manufactures of High-End audio. I purchased this unit new from Greg Osborne (Australian Distributor) - only after first having the benefit of auditioning it in my own setup and comparing it to my then-preamp, Audio Research Reference (which I farewelled soon after without shedding a tear...)

I have the original packaging, remote and owner's manual. Prefer a local pick up but would consider appropriately insured currier delivery at buyer's expense.

Happy to answer any relevant questions via PM.

Richard

The included pic is a 'googled photo' of same unit; photos of the specific unit available on request.

linear 1 ..jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

And weighing in at 25kg, this beast is sporting some serious Lundahl transformer iron. Also has a choice of 2 switchable gain settings (15.5db/9.5db) which comes in handy for recordings that are either a bit hot or need some extra oomph.

Lovely piece, good luck with the sale.

• 1 month later...