Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

TEN BUCKS! 

And, you get a mains adapter?

Did someone make a huge mistake?

It's kinda frightening isn't it....  sure, there's probably a small loss to be made for them at $10 .... but not a huge one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, davewantsmoore said:

It's kinda frightening isn't it....  sure, there's probably a small loss to be made for them at $10 .... but not a huge one.

What’s so frightening about it?

 

You see a bargain that too good to be true,  get a trolley and take the entire stock,  scan and pay for it in the selfcheck out counter,  as long as it’s $10  Push the trolley out the store and quickly run to the car b4 they realise it’s a mistake.....😜

only return them if they’re faulty, either ask for a replacement or a full refund!..😂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Addicted to music said:

What’s so frightening about it?

 

You see a bargain that too good to be true,  get a trolley and take the entire stock,  scan and pay for it in the selfcheck out counter,  as long as it’s $10  Push the trolley out the store and quickly run to the car b4 they realise it’s a mistake.....😜

only return them if they’re faulty, either ask for a replacement or a full refund!..😂

 

No need to be paranoid, this is the correct price I am sure.  They must have decided to clear the remaining stock that's all.

 

Bargain for me though.

 

I have it playing through the main stereo now and it's really sounding great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, aussievintage said:

No need to be paranoid, this is the correct price I am sure.  They must have decided to clear the remaining stock that's all.

 

Bargain for me though.

 

I have it playing through the main stereo now and it's really sounding great.

You’re a luck man vintage.

 

sometimes they do stuff up.  The boss paid $2:50 for this a while back.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×