Sign in to follow this  
betty boop

WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: EOI JVC DLA-X7000B UHD projector low hours as new

Item: EOI JVC X7000 projector
Price: $3400 plus shipping (original retail $8,800)
Item Condition: As new under 1000 hours
Reason for selling: upgrading
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (buyer cost), direct debit
Extra Info:

Expressions of interest for JVCs X7000 projector in black. Under 3 years old but in as new condition, with low hours (under 1000 - the lamps are rated to 4500 hours so this one is still lot up its sleeve). And it has been treated meticulously, fully updated with all firmware, fully setup and autocal calibrated. It is available with all box and accessories as would buy new from the shop. 

Being sold here at pretty sharp price I believe vs the $8,800 original retail and still considerable saving over even the current new price now if can get hold of one.

more info from the JVC au site,

http://au.jvc.com/projectors/home_cinema/dla_x7000b/

This is an expression of interest as considering one of the new projectors. To secure this projector will require a $200 deposit and I will only be able to provide it when the new projector arrives in late December early Jan. Person buying is welcome to come see in action and rest assured it will be packed away to not exceed the 1000 hours this is being advertised at. If unsure how this will work, get in touch as I have done this before with previous projector (3 years ago) and that sale went smoothly with very happy buyer.

What this projector packs is ability to enjoy the new UHD 4k formats and come with full hdmi chipset to take advantage. Plus High dynamic range (HDR) capability along with wide colour gamut (WCG) to take advantage of what these formats have to offer. I have spent considerable time and effort with the projector to fully setup so its a press of a button to select either blu-ray or uhd. It is fully autocal calibrated and nature of it is such that it calibrates the projector itself and will just need some dialling in to meet new owners setup.

This projector itself is hugely popular and people like zombie, manni and Dave Vaughn (sound vision magazine) still run this series as really with some basics they not greatly different to newer series. The X7000 is hugely popular as they were a significant step up form the X5000 series in that this model like the model above in the x9000 brought better light engine with significant  dynamic contrast of 1,200,000:1 or 120,000:1 native. They also brought the dual iris, full colour gamut higher output, ISF and THX certifications. The later releases of Xx500 and Xx900 brought some minor additions but most of these can be worked around as most people have been doing. So grab yourself a great bargain here over buying one of the newer models or anything really at the money that is not going to come remotely close to what this is capable off. 

Pictures:

what will be getting (note I did peel off that ugly yellow sticker though ! )

22711856634_9a77b13412_b.jpg

23044407850_89ef857522_b.jpg

23231766992_150cc4a676_b.jpg

some screen shots showing just how good this projector is ...note its even more awesome in person ! 

39043612584_a40f6ef224_h.jpg

39721097822_6c1f139283_h.jpg

38854226505_3e2f4296c5_h.jpg

27974099979_6fa26709f7_h.jpg

27974099699_1451e39907_h.jpg

Great price ! :) GLWS.

I wish I had the spare cash I would have snapped it up. Will need to stick to my X35 for a while...

What are you upgrading to?

Just now, k3nnis888 said:

Great price ! :) GLWS.

I wish I had the spare cash I would have snapped it up. Will need to stick to my X35 for a while...

What are you upgrading to?

thanks :) pity timing doesnt work as this was a great step up from the x35 (what I had previously.) even just in contrast stakes we are talking 50,000:1 x35 vs 120,000:1 for the x7000.

as an EOI hopefully timing suits those needing a month or two to assemble funds :) 

am lookingX7000 direct replacement which is the N7 but it is a lot of cash rrp $11,999 ! :(

Just now, betty boop said:

thanks :) pity timing doesnt work as this was a great step up from the x35 (what I had previously.) even just in contrast stakes we are talking 50,000:1 x35 vs 120,000:1 for the x7000.

as an EOI hopefully timing suits those needing a month or two to assemble funds :) 

am lookingX7000 direct replacement which is the N7 but it is a lot of cash rrp $11,999 ! :(

Yep ! No way my wife would let me upgrade to N7.

X7000/X7900 at best. But the X35 would need to be dead first lol

Gee whiz Al I wish you preferred white.  This won't last long. 

I've seen this PJ on material that I'm familiar with on a calibrated X500 and it's a stunning image, the level of detail is amazing.

18 minutes ago, Kaynin said:

Gee whiz Al I wish you preferred white.  This won't last long. 

I've seen this PJ on material that I'm familiar with on a calibrated X500 and it's a stunning image, the level of detail is amazing.

Thankyou Kaynin !

i somehow managed the white to black transition with the  jvcs ... went seamless :D or so do I think ! You never quite know with these things :lol:

5 hours ago, betty boop said:

Item: EOI JVC X7000 projector
Price: $3400 plus shipping (original retail $8,800)
Item Condition: As new under 1000 hours
Reason for selling: upgrading
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (buyer cost), direct debit
Extra Info:

Expressions of interest for JVCs X7000 projector in black. Under 3 years old but in as new condition, with low hours (under 1000 - the lamps are rated to 4500 hours so this one is still lot up its sleeve). And it has been treated meticulously, fully updated with all firmware, fully setup and autocal calibrated. It is available with all box and accessories as would buy new from the shop. 

Being sold here at pretty sharp I believe vs the $8,800 original retail and still considerable saving over even the current new price now if can get hold of one.

more info from the JVC au site,

http://au.jvc.com/projectors/home_cinema/dla_x7000b/

This is an expression of interest as considering one of the new projectors. To secure this projector will require a $200 deposit and I will only be able to provide it when the new projector arrives in late December early Jan. Person buying is welcome to come see in action and rest assured it will be packed away to not exceed the 1000 hours this is being advertised at. If unsure how this will work, get in touch as I have done this before with previous projector (3 years ago) and that sale went smoothly with very happy buyer.

What this projector packs is ability to enjoy the new UHD 4k formats and come with full hdmi chipset to take advantage. Plus High dynamic range (HDR) capability along with wide colour gamut (WCG) to take advantage of what these formats have to offer. I have spent considerable time and effort with the projector to fully setup so its a press of a button to select either blu-ray or uhd. It is fully autocal calibrated and nature of it is such that it calibrates the projector itself and will just need some dialling in to meet new owners setup.

This projector itself is hugely popular and people like zombie, manni and Dave Vaughn (sound vision magazine) still run this series as really with some basics they not greatly different to newer series. The X7000 is hugely popular as they were a significant step up form the X5000 series in that this model like the model above in the x9000 brought better light engine with significant  dynamic contrast of 1,200,000:1 or 120,000:1 native. They also brought the dual iris, full colour gamut higher output, ISF and THX certifications. The later releases of Xx500 and Xx900 brought some minor additions but most of these can be worked around as most people have been doings so grab yourself a great bargain here over buying one of the newer models or anything really at the money that is not going to come remotely close to what this is capable off. 

Pictures:

what will be getting (note I did peel off that ugly yellow sticker though ! )

22711856634_9a77b13412_b.jpg

23044407850_89ef857522_b.jpg

23231766992_150cc4a676_b.jpg

some screen shots showing just how good this projector is ...note its even more awesome in person ! 

39043612584_a40f6ef224_h.jpg

39721097822_6c1f139283_h.jpg

38854226505_3e2f4296c5_h.jpg

27974099979_6fa26709f7_h.jpg

27974099699_1451e39907_h.jpg

I would have grabbed this If I had not just bought a new Tele. GLWTS Betty. I have to be content with my X500 for now.

This is a bargain and I am surprised It's not sold yet.

Cheers

3 hours ago, gillmaverick said:

I would have grabbed this If I had not just bought a new Tele. GLWTS Betty. I have to be content with my X500 for now.

This is a bargain and I am surprised It's not sold yet.

Cheers

thank you gil maverick, indeed have kept it a bit of a bargain since as EOI. ps we're keeping content with our 10 year old tele :D 

There’s a Projector with better picture than this...... crickey looks amazing Al!

Great seller can’t go wrong with this sale!

I hope this down't sell till I'm ready :bye:

Two new beds and built in robes for the kids and a holiday to pay for:bye:

I feel your pain Joz.  And I don't even have kids!  No folding stuff here either....

Hi Betty,

Sorry to Hijack your thread but may I ask what mount you are using?

I just picked up a runout x9900 as I couldn't extend the budget to the new N models. They look the goods!

GLWS.

19 minutes ago, Gibbsy88 said:

Hi Betty,

Sorry to Hijack your thread but may I ask what mount you are using?

I just picked up a runout x9900 as I couldn't extend the budget to the new N models. They look the goods!

GLWS.

hi gibbsy I use a peerless precision gear mount. THE only one to use with serious projectors... and projectors are getting pretty serious these days even larger epsons etc. 

these are available from B&H affordably priced and ship super fast... faster than if you were getting it from interstate ! 

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/525470-REG/Peerless_Industries_PRG_UNV_PRG_UNV_Precision_Gear_Projector.html

mine is a variant of above in the PRG-EXA

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/593184-REG/Peerless_Industries_PRG_EXA_PRG_EXA_Adjustable_Projector_Ceiling_Wall.html

basically with an adjustable wall/ceiling attachment and all up with the mount cost only $25 more ! though by the looks of it B&H no longer sell it but worth checking as maybe someone else does...it still comes with the bare mount so if dont want to use the arm, you can just use the mount on its own.

4 hours ago, joz said:

I hope this down't sell till I'm ready :bye:

Two new beds and built in robes for the kids and a holiday to pay for:bye:

why do they need robes and beds ! tell em to go fend for them selves :D 

4 hours ago, Red MacKay said:

I feel your pain Joz.  And I don't even have kids!  No folding stuff here either....

cheeky sods the two of you ! well I hope it does sell :D but if doesnt lets hope can fall in your lap ! 

13 hours ago, Hi-Fi Whipped said:

There’s a Projector with better picture than this...... crickey looks amazing Al!

Great seller can’t go wrong with this sale!

thanks hifiW, yeah it is an awesome thing... I do indeed sit there looking at picture it does and often indeed have wondered... can it get any better than this ?

truth is there is always better ! unfortunately just the cost to get there ! 

yeah a bit concerning JVC themselves have publicly said the new models are one step forward two steps back. anyways lets see :)  

Good luck with the Sale Al, very nice projector.

If I could talk the wife around it would replace my trusty old Espon 9000.

Whoever buys it is in for a treat.. 

hi gibbsy I use a peerless precision gear mount. THE only one to use with serious projectors... and projectors are getting pretty serious these days even larger epsons etc. 

these are available from B&H affordably priced and ship super fast... faster than if you were getting it from interstate ! 

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/525470-REG/Peerless_Industries_PRG_UNV_PRG_UNV_Precision_Gear_Projector.html

mine is a variant of above in the PRG-EXA

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/593184-REG/Peerless_Industries_PRG_EXA_PRG_EXA_Adjustable_Projector_Ceiling_Wall.html

basically with an adjustable wall/ceiling attachment and all up with the mount cost only $25 more ! though by the looks of it B&H no longer sell it but worth checking as maybe someone else does...it still comes with the bare mount so if dont want to use the arm, you can just use the mount on its own.
Thank you Al!!

1 hour ago, Serentity said:

Good luck with the Sale Al, very nice projector.

If I could talk the wife around it would replace my trusty old Espon 9000.

Whoever buys it is in for a treat.. 

Thankyou Serenity ! we are epson 9000 buddies ! I remember mine and some fond memories :) definitely if you can try make the move something wont look back from 👍

ok looks like JVC are putting on ice the release of the new range. in which I need to withdraw this EOI until they are good and ready,. Not that I mind, quite happy to keep using the x7000 in the mean time. watch this space and I will re initiate the EOI when the new range comes about again. :)

This item has been withdrawn from sale or relisted.