SOLD: FS: Late November Vinyl SPECIALS - Who, Nirvana, Krall and more...

Candyflip

SOLD

Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
* Location ... Melbourne
* Item condition description ...see below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
* Price and price conditions ...as specified below
* Reason for selling ... Surplus
* Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of $25 will follow.
        All titles here get brand new inner and/or outer sleeves as needed before shipping.
        I try and ship 4-5 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense, no
questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
       Original contents are stored inside the cover. I try to ship all records outside the cover and inner paper sleeves, so any postal damage is minimised.
       I use new pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
       Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
I just don't have the time, sorry. 
I'm barely at home as it is though, and have no wish to be here waiting around for hours at a time.
Lastly - I'm not a shop. There are no credit card facilities and this is not my full-time job (though sometimes it feels like it might be!). 
It's a hobby we all love, where I will try to make sure that *everyone* wins. 
Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed. :)

Post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

NB:  CONSERVATIVE GRADING… cover first / record grade 2nd

Photo 25-11-18, 10 16 40 pm.jpg

Curve – Doppelganger2017 UK reissue (5013929355217) VG+/VG++. Lovely and long awaited repress of classic 90’s indie rock. In 98% of the factory shrink, with NM record. Just one bend to each of the bottom right and left front cover. Looks great in a sleeve and barely noticeable. Lyric inner there of course.  $35  

Bowie – Live Nassau Coliseum 76 - 2017 double black LP in gatefold (0190295989774) VG/VG++. Two excellent unplayed records in black poly lined paper sleeves. Cover is crushed with bends along top, spine and bottom edges and inside gatefold. Looks not too bad in a fresh Blake sleeve (supplied of course).  $25  

Bruce Springsteen - Chapter & Verse  2LP Barnes & Noble Exclusive Limited Edition Tortoise Shell Coloured Vinyl (889853640010) VG++/VG++ .The musical companion to his Autobiography features 5 previously unreleased songs" - Sticker on cover 180 gram color vinyl in full colour heavy card stock inner sleeves with lyrics Includes a download code - in shrink, opened.    $45

Mick Jagger - She's The Boss - AUS gold stamped and white label PROMO (SBP 8052) VG+/VG+. Not easy to find.  $15

Queen - Greatest Hits 1 – Gatefold two disc set Half-speed mastered at Abbey Road Studios (050087350642) VG/VG++. Long awaited repress. Nice gatefold but for one big bend front bottom right on opening (both sides of the gatefold edges), and a hint of storage rub on the back cover. Two excellent discs and inners make a nice little bargain package.  $42

Outkast - Atliens - US repress (7730082602914) SEALED and brand new. Perfect, top to tail.  $35

Paul Revere & The Raiders - Midnight Ride With.. - Mono limited repress Translucent BLUE in gatefold (Friday Music - FRM-9308) NM/NM. Brand new, unplayed. Only 500 copies pressed. No wear.  $32

Public Enemy - Apocalypse 91... The Enemy Strikes Black - (02547373540) Double green vinyl Respect The Classics - SEALED BRAND NEW.  $38

Faith No More - Sol Invictus - Original GOLD vinyl (RRIPC002LP) M/NM. Sealed and new. $48   

Sunnyboys - Days Are Gone -
 2xLP Unique French compilation of 1st and 2nd albums in gatefold (Closer Records - CL 0036) NM/VG+. Vinyl are EX & NM, Small sticker on the back. SUPER HARD to find in Australia.   $85

The Lost Boys - Original Soundtrack RecordingRED wax Friday Music ltd. Sold out repress (new one available at JB is white (829421817680) Brand NEW, unsealed.  $48

Johto Legends – Pokemon Gold & Silver (2LP coloured vinyl) Kickstarter exclusive – NEW and sealed - $48 

Game of Thrones – Series 3
2LP set - double RED vinyl, quite hard to find (0738572143374) – $45  

REM – Document – Parlophone repress yellow/gold limited vinyl press (076742205911)  $55  @ 30% OFF 

Bernstein/Gershwin – Rhapsody in Blue/An American In Paris – Barnes & Noble Exclusive 2016 sold out repress (88875112381) As new.  $80

Nevermind - Nirvana - Pallas 2013 repress using sought after ORG stampers (720642442517) VG++/VG++. Fantastic 2013 repress, uses the much rarer 2009 ‘BG ORG 032-A/B’ stampers (and mastered by Bernie Grundman) that will set you back $100 a copy now, when you can find one. Pick this incredible sounding edition up for less than half.  $40

Annie Lennox – Medusa  2018 repress of original ’98 Number 1 seller (889854206710)  VG++/VG++. Lovely copy with barely a thing to note. Some great songs here, including the mega hit ‘No More “I Love You’s”’  $35

Diana Krall – Glad Rag Doll  2012 double vinyl LP in gatefold (0602537126941) VG+/VG++. Just very light edgewear the only thing to mark it down. Two lovely discs.   $40

Amanda Palmer & The Grand Theft Orchestra  – Theatre Is Evil – 2012 double vinyl gatefold (0762189402517) VG+/VG++. Two lovely records. Cover has split seams at the bottom opening on both sides, and central split on bottom edge both sides. Big, heavy cardboard cover gives the whole thing some heft.  $35

Deep Dish - Yoshiesque Two - 5xLP UK original in slipcase (REACTLP187)  VG+/VG+ . Generally great condition with all records looking lovely. Disc 4 could do with a clean by your preferred method, else more than presentable. Sleeve is slightly marked but absolutely astounding it has been kept in such beautiful condition. Overall, a dance classic of 5 LP’s in original slipcase, in rarely seen near-pristine condition.  $55

Photo 25-11-18, 10 18 22 pm.jpg

Jeff Buckley – Live A Sin-E Box set RSD 2018 - Limited and numbered (88985494801) N.Mint inside and out, complete w/everything in pristine box. #4939    $75

The Who - Who's Next -  USA 1971 OG (DECCA DL-79182) – Rainbow Decca labels. Unsurpassed original Doug Sax master tape press of The Who's all-time masterwork. With W-2X in the runoff on both sides.. And they rock like no other OG. Visually, the record is a nice VG+ on each side with only some very light hairlines - far better than what I usually encounter. Sonically, Side 1 has everything coming in at a solid VG++ or better, save for the unavoidable VG+ sections of Baba & Bargain's soft parts, and the intro to Song Is Over. Side 2 is very much the same, save for the usual VG+ stuff during the intro to Gettin' In Tune & Behind Blue Eyes, and some of the organ parts of Won't Get Fooled. Cover is a solid VG+, with some light wear and creasing, mostly towards the rear black side. The record has been VPI cleaned and placed in a new Japanese die-cut poly inner sleeve.   $80

Coldplay - Rush Of Blood To The Head  (WHITE B&N exclusive) NM/NM unsealed, no hype sticker on front, else complete and lovely.  Somewhat forgotten album, and that’s a pity because songs like ‘Clocks’ , 'In My Place', 'The Scientist' and 'Green Eyes' (to name just 4) are near as dammit perfect modern rock/pop.  $45

Coldplay - A Rush of Blood To The Head - B&N exclusive WHITE vinyl limited for JULY release month (190295649852) SEALED and NEW with everything.  $55

Bob Dylan - Dylan - 1973 AUS press (SBP 234429)  VG/VG+. Nice copy, light wear, lovely disc in MOFI sleeve.  $15

The Beatles - The Beatles Box - Japanese pressed Box set compete with everything and Mint discs (ODEON). VG/VG++. Box has edgewear, but contents are all really nice. 8 fantastic vinyl LP's. Great condition and a super price!  $90

Diana Ross – Diana – CLEAR vinyl repress Barnes & Noble Exclusive, Original Vinyl Cover Art With Gatefold, Ltd ed of 1000 only (3700477826666) with OBI, as new. $38   

Blues Brothers - Blues Brothers - O.S.T.BLUE Friday Music vinyl (829421160175) new, never sealed.  $40  

Brand New - Science Fiction - 2LP - 2017 double black wax press (616892525547) in shrink, as new.  $40

Hi Can I take this Coldplay please?

Coldplay - A Rush of Blood To The Head - B&N exclusive WHITE vinyl limited for JULY release month (190295649852) SEALED and NEW with everything.  $55

Thanks

• Like 1