FS: UPDATED Micro Seiki BL-51 Turntable + Rega RB301 tonearm + 1 new Thakker belt

Item: Micro Seiki BL-51 Turntable with Rega RB301 tonearm + 1 new Thakker belt

Price:  $1000 ONO (no cartridge) including extra belt, or $30 dollars for new Thakker belt only (Note: Rondo Cartridge sold)
Item Condition: Mechanically Very Good for Age, Cosmetically Good for its age
Reason for selling: I bought 2 x 2nd hand turntables this year as an experiment (Acoustic Solid - Solid Wood and this one), but I don't have the space for 2 turntables in my new apartment
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (+3%), COD Only.  No shipping at this stage.  However I could possibly take this to Sydney around the 15/12 as I will be heading to see family in Sydney for Christmas
Extra Info:  

Given I don't have the original box I prefer not to ship, so pickup only, except if someone buys the new Thakker belt separately as that can be shipped

This turntable is very quiet with a quick startup, and has that great classic look with a great wood effect (if that is what you are after).  I have polished up the aluminium platter and it looks much better, especially for the age. 

The Rega RB301 tonearm is a solid performer and has continuous RCA cable feeding out through the turntable.   Any 3 point REGA arm could be fitted here, like the Silver Rega RB700 on sale in the forums currently.

This turntable was bought this year on stereonet; refer to this ad (note that sale included the Benz cartridge)

https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/topic/247279-fs-micro-seiki-bl-51-turntable-with-rega-rb-301-arm-and-benz-micro-gold-mc-cart/?tab=comments#comment-3909699

Note some photos including the one showing a small dent are taken from previous owners ad.  He did a great photography job, hopefully doesn't mind me lifting them.

Pictures:

microseiki2.JPG

micoroseiki1.JPG

Thakkar new belt.JPG

micoroseiki rca.jpg

micoroseiki back.jpg

microseiki damage.jpg

Edited by Demondes
PRICE CHANGE
  • Like 1

Updated, now 2 options for sale

Option 1: $1100 (no cartridge).

Option 2:  $1250 + Ortofon rondo red ( when setting up I realised the height of the cartridge requires the use of a shim to raise the arm, these are around $25 for an adjustable 2-8mm. This will be included in this option but haven't bought this yet.

both come with additional Thakker belt

• Like 1