Sign in to follow this  
oztheatre

JVC DLA-N5, N7, NX9 forum specials for 2019

Sponsor

Item: JVC DLA NATIVE 4K Projector series - the DLA-N5, DLA-N7 and DLA-NX9
Price: PM for pricing.
Item Condition: Brand new 2019 models Australian stock.

Warranty: info will be updated when we have firm details.

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Please no price talk on the forums, I am doing my very best here to get pricing as sharp as possible for forum members, as we've done in the past very successfully.

I will have the N7 in my showroom when they arrive in oz so for anyone in the SE Qld area feel free to book in for a demo when the time comes.

Please note, whilst the N5 is available in white, JVC will only carry a small amount in stock.

Will update this thread with relevant info as it comes to hand.

Thanks for your patience and support!

Best Regards,

Rich

JVC_DLA_2019.jpg

D-ILA_Banner_key_980x360_black.jpg

DLA_N7_ozts.jpg

DLA_N5_Ozts.jpg

Edited by oztheatre
added info

Sponsor

This just in:

Dear Valued Customers

We were delighted with the extremely positive market reaction to our new D-ILA projectors shown at the IFA and CEDIA expositions earlier this year.

It was clear that our 4K Native and 8K e-shift projectors stimulated tremendous enthusiasm from Home Theatre devotees.

However, upon commencing mass-production of the projectors we discovered some unwelcome phenomenon that would have led to a less than perfect user experience with the projector.

After intensive study this phenomenon was traced to a component sourced from a third party. We have been working around the clock since this discovery to find a solution.

It has become clear that there is no rapid solution to this issue that will enable us to commence delivery of these projectors in the immediate future.

We have thus decided to postpone the release of our 2018 product line.

We plan to announce more details concerning the new release date once established, and our goal of delivering the best home theatre projectors as soon as possible remains unchanged.

JVCKENWOOD will put quality and performance above all else and is committed to delivering superior products to our customers, and we thank you for your continued patience and understanding of this situation.

Sponsor
8 minutes ago, Mr Diamond said:

Any word on what exactly this phenomena is?

No, I don't know, they haven't said. I'm curious too.

Apparently on avs they are saying an I/c chip....... but really it’s anyone’s guess

It could simply be that they have failed to make deadline, so yes only guessing.

21 hours ago, Michael391 said:

Apparently on avs they are saying an I/c chip....... but really it’s anyone’s guess

No one knows yet... all speculation.

The NX9 i have here has been glitch free...no issues.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jventer
      Item: Livescribe 3 Pro edition with moleskin journal cover and refills 
      Price: $100 postage included
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: I dont use it - just love my fountain pens too much.
      Extra Info:
      This is a good video: https://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/p/livescribe-3-smartpen-mgapx00020
      The Livescribe 3  pen  in Pro/Black/Moleskin editions are the same thing. It is basically a pen that you use on special paper (purchased or printed) which then allow you to record writing and sound to your phone and do wonderful things with it.
      What I have to sell is the pen, the moleskin journal cover (discontinued, but nice) and  several refills. You can buy journals(books) from the website or print you own. 
      Lots of info on the internet.
      Sorry, I dont have the original box etc.
      There is nothing cheaper on ebay  .
      Pictures:
      Let me know if you want, but the pen and journal cover looks like th eones in this photo :  https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Livescribe-3-Smartpen-Pro-Smart-Pen-Android-iOS-2-extra-Journals-Ink-Refills/153402325576?hash=item23b77dba48:g:EqAAAOSwgrZcVkZk&frcectupt=true 

• By nevillekapadia
      Item: MARCHAND XM44-2AA  2 way Single Ended Electronic Crossover for Active system + extra cards
      Price: $1100 - Shipping additional 
      Item Condition: 9/10, Like New in original carton
      Reason for selling: Moved on to a 3 way crossover
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, EFT, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Comes with one set of cards in unit -800Hz +48db, Additional sets are at 3Khz (2980Hz) +24db and 800Hz +24db
      Great opportunity for some enthusiast who wants to drive a 2 way speaker with different amps. 
      The unit is single ended as I have a single ended system. 
      The unit is in great condition and there are no visible scratches. 
      Makes a humongous SQ difference over a digital crossover like the Behringer DCX2496.
      The unit is ultra silent and comes with a normal power chord too.
      Comes in the original carton and is well packed to travel interstate if needed. 
      Additional crossover boards can be ordered direct from Marchand for different crossover points as these are fixed on cards (as suggested to an enquiry that came through).
      Please PM me for any more details or queries. 
      Pictures:

• By VeritasGeorge
      Item: Voodoo Infinity Power 6tf (1.8m) 15amp, IEC/AU AC PLUG Handcrafted in the USA
      Price: $870
      Item Condition: 9.5/10
      Reason for selling: NO LONGER NEEDED 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD

• By VeritasGeorge
      Item: Voodoo X-Ray Powercord 6ft (1.8m) 15 amp, IEC/AU AC PLUG Handcrafted in the USA
      Price: $199
      Item Condition: 9.5/10
      Reason for selling: NO LONGER NEEDED

• By coolhand
      Item:  KIMBER SELECT KABLES
      Price: Refer to individual item prices as below
      Item Condition: Very Good
      Reason for selling: NLR 
      Payment Method: Local Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Direct Deposit
      Extra Info: Can ship, anywhere, to anybody, at purchaser's expense !

These are truly reference level cables which enable an extremely open sense of presentation which is grainless, articulate and with full bodied tonality, absolutely free of hardness or etch.

I'm willing to make accommodations to the pricing for purchasers of multiple cables.

1 x 3m. (10Ft.) pair of KIMBER SELECT KS-3035 speaker cables, terminated with pure silver WBT NextGen 0610 Ag locking banana Plugs PLUS matching set of 4 x custom length 35cm KS-3035 bi-wire jumpers with WBT NextGen 0610 Ag locking bananas on one end and WBT NextGen 0661 Ag spades on the other end.   Very good condition complete with original Pelican flight case.   $6000 (Retail price: $14228 - KS-3035 $12468, KS-9035 Jumpers $ 1760)   1 x 1m. pair of KIMBER SELECT KS-1130 balanced Black Pearl pure silver interconnect cable with custom KIMBER XLR terminations.   Very good condition complete with original Pelican flight case.   $1400 (Retail price: $3260)  
      3 x 1m. pair of KIMBER SELECT KS-1030 single ended Black Pearl pure silver interconnect cable with pure silver WBT NextGen 0102 Ag RCA terminations.   Very good condition, (2) complete with original Pelican flight cases, (1) without case.   $1400 EACH (Retail price: $2670)   1 x 0.75m. KIMBER SELECT KS-2020 Black Pearl pure silver conductor uni-directional S/PDIF interconnect with pure silver WBT NextGen 0102 Ag RCA terminations, which conform to the 75 ohm characteristic impedance as specified in the S/PDIF transmission protocol.   “Kimber Select KS2020 is a unique cable with very special technology. The KS2020 is a true digital only cable (it won't pass an ordinary analogue signal) and is actually optimized to have the best performance and SWR at .75 meter. The KS-2020 has more parts than wire and connectors involved, exactly what parts and what we have done is not for comment.”   Very good condition complete with original Pelican flight case.   $600 (Retail price: $1313)   3 x 1.25m. (4Ft.) KIMBER PK10 - GOLD high-current a/c power cables with WATTGATE WG 330i - 350i terminations.   Very good condition with individual storage bags   $200 EACH (Retail price: $550)   2 x 3m. (10Ft.) KIMBER PK-10 PALLADIAN high-current a/c power cable with WATTGATE WG 330i - 350i terminations (and consecutive serial numbers !)   Very good condition with factory boxes   $1300 EACH (Retail $2300)   1 x 2.5m. (8Ft.) KIMBER PK-10 PALLADIAN high-current a/c power cable with WATTGATE WG 330i - 350i terminations   Very good condition with factory box   $1250 (Retail $2250)   1 x 2m. (6Ft.) KIMBER PK-10 PALLADIAN high-current a/c power cable with WATTGATE WG 330i - 350i terminations   Very good condition with factory box   $1200 (Retail $2200)