Sign in to follow this  
oztheatre

JVC DLA-N5, N7, NX9 forum specials for 2019

Item: JVC DLA NATIVE 4K Projector series - the DLA-N5, DLA-N7 and DLA-NX9
Price: PM for pricing.
Item Condition: Brand new 2019 models Australian stock.

Warranty: info will be updated when we have firm details.

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Please no price talk on the forums, I am doing my very best here to get pricing as sharp as possible for forum members, as we've done in the past very successfully.

I will have the N7 in my showroom when they arrive in oz so for anyone in the SE Qld area feel free to book in for a demo when the time comes.

Please note, whilst the N5 is available in white, JVC will only carry a small amount in stock.

Will update this thread with relevant info as it comes to hand.

Thanks for your patience and support!

Best Regards,

Rich

JVC_DLA_2019.jpg

D-ILA_Banner_key_980x360_black.jpg

DLA_N7_ozts.jpg

DLA_N5_Ozts.jpg

Edited by oztheatre
added info

This just in:

Dear Valued Customers

We were delighted with the extremely positive market reaction to our new D-ILA projectors shown at the IFA and CEDIA expositions earlier this year.

It was clear that our 4K Native and 8K e-shift projectors stimulated tremendous enthusiasm from Home Theatre devotees.

However, upon commencing mass-production of the projectors we discovered some unwelcome phenomenon that would have led to a less than perfect user experience with the projector.

After intensive study this phenomenon was traced to a component sourced from a third party. We have been working around the clock since this discovery to find a solution.

It has become clear that there is no rapid solution to this issue that will enable us to commence delivery of these projectors in the immediate future.

We have thus decided to postpone the release of our 2018 product line.

We plan to announce more details concerning the new release date once established, and our goal of delivering the best home theatre projectors as soon as possible remains unchanged.

JVCKENWOOD will put quality and performance above all else and is committed to delivering superior products to our customers, and we thank you for your continued patience and understanding of this situation.

8 minutes ago, Mr Diamond said:

Any word on what exactly this phenomena is?

No, I don't know, they haven't said. I'm curious too.

Apparently on avs they are saying an I/c chip....... but really it’s anyone’s guess

It could simply be that they have failed to make deadline, so yes only guessing.

21 hours ago, Michael391 said:

Apparently on avs they are saying an I/c chip....... but really it’s anyone’s guess

No one knows yet... all speculation.

The NX9 i have here has been glitch free...no issues.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pleung1997
      Item: Canon 420 EX flash
      Price: $110 (including Postage)
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, bank txf, COD Only
      Extra Info: Bought it for couple of years, i think i just used it once and then put it in dry box for storage. 100% working, no scratches or mark on the body, in excellent condition.
      No original packing, but with original carrying bag. Will pack it well if postage required. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Phuong
      Item: Dared VP-845 Vacuum Tube Amplifier
      Price: $1600 Firm + freight.
      I don't have original box but will pack securely for postage.
      Item Condition: very good 
      Reason for selling: Going back SS
      Payment Method: Direct deposit, Paypal (3%)
      Extra Info:
      I bought it from SNA member and just got it few days ago.  Original link:
      Current tubes include: 
      2 x Haltron 6sn7gt
      2 x Urimar ecc83
      2 x Golden Dragon 845B

All in all, it looks beautiful and sound is really good. Please see 6moons review: 

Back to my very first question: Is this flagship integrated amp worth its massive weight in cash? Should you go with 845s or 300Bs? Allow me to stretch your imagination and use the Song Audio SA-1 dual-chassis preamp and SA-300MB 300B monoblocks (which you might have noticed in my tube room) as my reference point. The VP-845 is a very serious contender in one or two classes below the nearly 3 times as expensive Canadian kit which does everything in a more refined way. The Song Audio separates are the best of the best and I have to confess being tempted to own 'em. If you do not pride yourself as a perfectionist, you pay $5,900 less with the Dared VP-845 and merely sacrifice the top-most musical refinement that you probably wouldn't be prepared to pay for anyway. And in consolation, you get more power. That means you might not have to invest in another pair of high-efficiency speakers if you do not already have one. For $3,500, I don't think I could have gotten myself a sweeter deal than the VP-845.
      Link:
      https://6moons.com/audioreviews/dared/845_2.html

Specifications

http://www.dared.com.au/#/vp-845le/
      MAX OUTPUT POWER: 35W PER CHANNEL
      FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20-20KHz (±1.5dB)
      DISTORTION: <1%
      SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO: >84dB
      INPUT SENSITIVITY: 250mV
      INPUT   IMPEDANCE: 100K ohm
      OUTPUT IMPEDANCE:  4 ohm/8 ohm
      TUBES: 845 x2, 6N8P (6SN7) x2, 12AX7 x2
      BIAS: Automatic
      POWER SUPPLY: 240V/50Hz
      Dimensions: L550 x W260 x H330 mm
      Weight: 34.0Kg

Photos: 

• By Blueoris
      Item: High efficient, full range speaker, ideal for tube amps.
      Price: 2500, Pickup only, cash on pickup.
      Item Condition: Excellent (9 / 10)
      Reason for selling: I built a multipurpose, family friendly audio system for my main room and have not space for a specialized second system.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash only
      Extra Info: If you are into SET Class A tube amps, or have a high quality, low powered solid circuit amp (like a Pass Labs First Watts amp) or simply are sensitive to timing misalignment of speakers with crossovers, this is one of the best speakers at this price point. This particular model is equipped with a 10 inch Neodymium driver from Audionirvana (discontinued due to its high price) that produces a rich aural image due to an extraordinarily timing qualities of a single point source on each channel. The result, for well recorded music, is incredible imaging and a breathtaking width of sound stage. The cabinet is hand made in a beautiful rosewood with satin and oil finish.  Retail price is just over $4000

Cabinet: 975 (h) x 325(w) x 315 (d) Displacement: 70 litres Weight: 24 kg
      Driver: Magnet weight: 862g Efficiency (1W @ 1m) >99dB  Freq Range: 37 - 20,000  Voice Coil: 35mm, Power (rms): 30W

• By Stokesy
      Item: Exposure 3010 integrated Amp
      Price: $1000 ONO
      Item Condition: As New
      Reason for selling: Too much stuff lying around in boxes unused
      Extra Info: I have original packaging so can ship if required

Technical Specifications:
      Power Output:100 Watts per channel at 1KHz into 8 Ohms
      Input Impedance:17K ohms minimum (line input)
      Input Sensitivity:250mV
      Pre-amplifier output: 1V for rated input(gain +18dB full volume)
      Frequency Response:20Hz - 20 KHz ±0.5dB
      Total Harmonic Distortion:<0.03% at rated output,ref 1 KHzSignal to noise:>100 dB ref rated outputChannel
      Separation:>60dB, 20Hz - 20KHz
      Mains Supply:110/120V or 220/240V, 50/60Hz (factory set)
      Power Consumption: <350VA, 8 ohm load both channels driven
      Dimensions (H x W x D): 115 mm x 440 mm x 300 mm
      Net Weight (unpacked):11 Kg
      Gross Weight (packed):13 Kg

Photos: 

• By chriskak
      Item: LP Morgan 92” 16:9 projector screen
      Price:  $250, rrp over $2,000
      Item Condition: used
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info:
       Screen is motorised in great condition. Have wired it up for wireless rf controllability up and down
      pickup from Pascoe vale
      Comes with wall mounts