Integra HDMI fault

Will be looking to sell my Integra DHC 9.9 pre pro soon to upgrade to ATMOS. I have one lingering issue that will reduce my resale value for sure, was wondering if there is by chance any user with experience, could give me advice, solution.

The HDMI input number 1 is not able to be chosen from within the input assign menu, all others are OK.

Damn, with this and my remote control buttons being gnawed apart by our ( now deceased pet rats ) , the price I get  wont make me too happy I fear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have found in the past that you need to go to ebay.com ( not au ), not log in, and try a more specific search.

Here's what I found this afternoon.....10 seconds! ( could have been just lucky I guess )

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Onkyo-Integra-AV-Receiver-Remote-Control-RC-688M-RC1407626-05/113449396236?hash=item1a6a1c680c:g:t0kAAOSwaIpcEsWt:rk:1:pf:0

and use your own battery cover!

or possibly this one will work 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Original-INTEGRA-RC-688M-OEM-A-V-Receiver-Remote-Control/202551659984?hash=item2f29050dd0:g:GLoAAOSwFlJcKFzV:rk:2:pf:0

Edited by rawcraftwood

13 hours ago, rawcraftwood said:

Here's what I found this afternoon.....10 seconds! ( could have been just lucky I guess )

cheers.

I should clarify. Yes that one I have seen on ebay already and am considering buying it. The thing is my remote is model RC-691M and that one is 688M. There seems only one minor difference with one button but I was still concerned, who knows, it may not work at all.?

20 minutes ago, rawcraftwood said:

try this one

ahh thanks very much. I was subscribed to that model but never got any emails. Perhaps it does not send notification when item is located outside Australia?:

Anyhow, I have made an offer  ( in hope to get it cheaper ) , will buy it anyway if they decline.

Thanks, this is awesome, finally will be able to use the remote without looking at the manual :)