WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: REMOVED FROM SALE - Dynaudio Image 1

Item: Dynaudio Image 1 Speakers
Price: $250 - 
Item Condition: Very good - dusty on top
Reason for selling: clearing out the clutter
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Tidy Speakers

Nice clean sound - for smaller book shelf speakers.

I need to make room - and stop hoarding stuff...

Grills and speakers basically unmarked.

Pictures:

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_5526.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

Edited by Joey Muso
Removing from sale - postage is problematic

I had a pair of these and I don't remember them having a brown tweeter. *edit* Yup, the originals were four screw black faceplate silk domes like the Image2s. I have a pair of the tweeters that are brown here.. but mine are silver. I'm annoyed now that I can't remember what they came out of. 8/

Edited by treuben

I haven't had any other versions of these - and I haven't worked on them my self.

The gentleman i bought them off in Adelaide had had them from new - he did not indicate that they had been repaired or modified. - not to say that this is not a possibility i suppose.

Pictures of these are rare but here's one. You'll see the same tweeter used in the image2 - which is more common. Still, the bass driver is smallish and doped paper and so might be crossed over pretty high - in which case there may not be much discernible difference in the listening. 

DSCF0022.JPG.5902811c8374a2af18cf4ec0375

Edited by treuben

Yeah, I raced across town to pay more than this for mine - and then arrived with another chap at the seller's place simultaneously. Memorably, we tossed a coin for the opportunity to buy them and I won. ?  He said he'd had a lot of calls!

Edited by treuben