Sign in to follow this  
sdepass

Heschl Hal 350 Integrated Amp

Sorry this will only work for those with Facebook, here is a link to a video of the Heschl supplied with music through a laptop.

Man in real life this sounded very very good to my ears, dare I say it without getting banished from the analogue section, even better than my favourite usual medium vinyl.  The depth and amazing decay let alone the detail that was almost sweet sounding rather than usual digital harshness was very impressive.

Once I heard this amp with a laptop plugged into it as the source then it became clear why the amp had been designed this way with only one pair of RCA and a Coax connection apart from the USB because Rod the designer and builder basically designed this amp to play music through a laptop where it sounds bloody excellent.

I know the video doesn’t do justice.

cheers Terry

Edited by TerryO

3 hours ago, TerryO said:

... even better than my favourite usual medium vinyl...

O.o   Oh my!

I've ordered a copy of "Acoustic Revenge" from Amazon.  Just so I can see what it sounds like at home.

20 minutes ago, Cafad said:

I've ordered a copy of "Acoustic Revenge" from Amazon.  Just so I can see what it sounds like at home.

I have most of the Forcione albums. They are all of the best artistry, production and sound quality.