Sign in to follow this  
Graeme Edgerton

All TV Channels

Watching TV wow hasn't it changed I am retired and in the morning I watch the Today show to get the news with in the show you get people selling insurance  then in the add brake what do you know they are selling insurance then next comes the get fit gimmicks that say you will loos weight crap, a treadmill that is to short and you see American people selling it give them $10 they will say anything

Just so I say this I have purchased some of the things battery life is not what they say no wonder they say buy one you vet another onn free

Sometimes I can't sleep try and watch something after 2 am Home Shopping they go on and on about the same thing every night and don't forget the life insurance in-between 

You go on one chanel and they have Elen on that thinks she is funny then you turn to another aand she/he is on again then after that you get a cooking show so you change channel's and after that show you get another cooking show on another chanel you might get a American program pickers or something like that the funny thing is it could be a repeat  and Real insurance can't miss that  thats just morning

How many times can they repeat the same show ,movie just like RBT police show I keep seeing the same show over and over again then Real life insurance or they may do someting difrent Pensioner insurance insted then a dating show 

Who ever makes up what they put on line is eather a woman or someone that thinks of the money co eing in and not the public 

Now I only have the TV on just for so ething in the background

Once TV was for the family and you had a good laugh now it is so depressing 

Yes, free to air TV is a joke nowadays.

In some ways it's understandable - advertisers are spending a much larger proportion of their budget elsewhere, so revenue is a tiny fraction of what it used to be. Networks then cut back their spending on production and purchasing overseas productions, with the better stuff going to pay TV and streaming options. Then networks lose viewers who won't watch cheap crud and advertisers will pay even less so a vicious circle is set in motion.

FTA networks are in a death spiral and I'd be surprised if there are any commercial networks in a decade.

12 hours ago, Graeme Edgerton said:

Once TV was for the family and you had a good laugh now it is so depressing 

So much.

I think SBS & ABC still produce good new shows and have a good playlist from overseas and older shows.