SOLD: FS: PS Audio DirectStream Junior DAC

SOLD

Item: PS Audio DirectStream Junior DAC
Price: $3200
Item Condition: 9/10 pure cosmetics around the piano black top, it has swirls from cleaning.
Reason for selling: Movie on up
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (buyer pays the 3%), COD Only
Extra Info: I have all the original boxes (so shipping is possible at buyers expense), documentation etc.

Pictures: All pics are of the actual item for sale.

DirectStreamJunior_20181114_LB_0789.jpg

DirectStreamJunior_20181114_LB_0791.jpg

DirectStreamJunior_20181114_LB_0809-1.jpg

DirectStreamJunior_20181114_LB_0817-1.jpg

DirectStreamJunior_20181114_LB_0820-1.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, stilloutthere said:

What does the firmware update add to the unit? Just out of curiosity...

Usually improvement to sound and possible additional features that were not available before. I say usually as improvement can be subjective ie listeners may prefer the sound associated with the previous firmware. But that’s not always the case.

Neo

Guest scumbag
1 hour ago, stilloutthere said:

What does the firmware update add to the unit? Just out of curiosity...

Not wanting to derail the classified but I think this will help not hinder the sale. According to the feedback on the PS Audio website, the new firmware (Snowmass) for the Direct Stream is a massive improvement in sound quality. I've read a few comments be people who've said that the improvements were minor but the majority are reporting a big step up in detail, midrange smoothness, bass definition and retrieval of ambient information in the music. This is for the Direct Stream Senior. The new DSJ firmware is being tested this week and possibly into the weekend. The coding is slightly different but feedback from testers is that we should expect very similar improvements in the Junior.

Edited by scumbag