Sign in to follow this  
brownemi

SOLD: FS: Sonneteer Sedley USB Phono Stage

Item:  Sonneteer Sedley phono with USB vinyl ripping facility (ADC)
Price: $600 plus shipping
Item Condition: very good, and with little use
Reason for selling: Surplus to needs 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank tfr 
Extra Info:  having had many phonos over the years this is an incredible one for the asking price. With ADC functionality you can digitise your record collection by just adding software. Flexible leadings and MM/MC suitable.  Comes with original packaging and manuals. It’s a solid piece of engineering topping scales at 4kg.

http://wallofsound.ca/audioreviews/sonneteers-sedley-sings/

Pictures:

8572F293-746E-4D34-9902-B41B19BF4D16.jpeg

84B2D895-9528-430E-A553-DD6FC04D2AE4.jpeg

Edited by brownemi

Great unit, heard one of these about a year ago and was very impressed. Anyone considering something like the revered Primare R32 should consider this. GLWTS.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By drdarkfish
      Item: Lejonklou Giao Moving Magnet Phono Stage & Hagerman Piccolo 2 Head Amp (selling as a combo).
      Price: $750
      Item Condition: Near Mint
      Reason for selling: Not using! Bought out of curiosity.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash & Paypal
      Extra Info:

This phono combination made headlines in 2017 when Michael Fremer of Analog Planet invited readers to conduct a blind listening test using a number of combination of Moving Magnet Phono Stages and Head Amps. The combo beat all other combinations hands down. I personally picked this combination as the clear winner and was  not surprised that a majority of readers liked it too. Here is the article where you can read more about it: https://www.analogplanet.com/content/perhaps-you-should-buy-mm-only-phono-preamp-if-you-are-using-mm-cartridge It cost me about $1,300 to import both items. I'm selling as a combo because I think it would be a shame to separate the 'audio voodoo' that this phono solution offers. Please feel free to ask any questions.  

• By Nait
      Item: Classical, Soundtrack & Pop Vinyl Records & Boxsets (ALL Brand New & Factory Sealed)
      Price: This VINYL.pdf catalogue has all the detailed pricing, product information and shipping terms
      Item Condition: BRAND NEW
      Reason for selling: Downsizing
      Payment Method: Paypal Gift or +3% fee, bank transfer, Cash
      Extra Info:
      Check out my feedback for your peace of mind Happy to negotiate a deal on a bulk order PM for any inquiries

• By Sensit60
      Item:    Metaxas IKARUS stereo integrated amp with phono input by Graham Thirkell.  Manual and reviews attached.
      Price: $1350 negotiable
      Item Condition:   Well cared for, and checked by Open Ear Audio in April ‘19.
      Reason for selling:    Looking for a new home where it can be used and appreciated.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:   This fine amplifier was chosen for his personal use as his reference amplifier by renowned professional audio designer and acoustician Graham Thirkell.    Graham’s many tape recorder designs are unmatched, and his large range of studio equipment still highly sought.   Read Graham’s profile at this Audio Engineering Society link:   http://www.aesmelbourne.org.au/graham-thirkell/ 
      Graham and Kostas Metaxas had many conversations on the differences and similarities between high end and professional design and requirements, and they collaborated on occasion.   The phono input on this amp is one result of that collaboration.
      It is difficult for me to say goodbye to this amp.    Not only because it has such a beautiful sound, but also as it holds so many memories of listening together with Graham to new music and equipment.   
      This is a once only opportunity to purchase and enjoy a piece of proud history of the design initiatives of Australian high quality audio designers.

Photos:  without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

___IKARUS_MANUAL_FINAL.pdf
    • By Audio Connection
      Item: Acoustic Signature WOW turntable in gloss black ex display condition
      Price: $2,300.
      Item Condition: Ex display 
      Reason for selling: Clearance 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Credit card, Direct deposit 
      Extra Info: Can freight at extra cost 

Exceptional turntable from Acoustic Signature's Wow series turntable, this is in NEW unused and comes with optional clamp for free. Some of the many features include the employment of the same bearing design and AC motor found in all Acoustic Signature turntables, it also uses a 9-lb CNC-machined platter with a leather mat, and is in a high-gloss black acrylic finish. The tonearm is a Rega RB303. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By hlov
      Item: Several records
      Price: varies
      Item Condition: varies
      Reason for selling:NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info:
       Selling the below albums, postage available PM for details as varies per destination 

Al Green - Let’s Get Together, NM, 180 gms reissue, 25
      Santana - The Swing of delight, EX, beautiful USA pressing double album,  18
      The Police - Outlandos d’amour, VG, original Oz pressing of Police’s debut album, 15
      The Alan Parson’s Project- I Robot, VG, Original Oz pressing, 10
      George Benson - Give me the night, VG, Original Oz pressing, 10
      Carole King - Tapestry, VG, Original Oz pressing of the iconic Carole’s album with some gems like her version of You make Feel like a Natural Woman that she wrote for Aretha and You got a friend with James Taylor on the guitar, 8, a no brainer

Pictures: