• Similar Content

• By Jackybrown
      Item: Grado RS1i headphones
      Price: 600
      Item Condition: very good
      Reason for selling: Not using
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      One of those legend headphones with its own character, no need to say too much, you either like/love it or not...
      Got this from Addicted to Audio a few years ago. Only listened for a very short period of time as still prefer to speakers. It has been sitting in the boxes for quite a while and it's time to have a new owner will use it.
      Happy to demo and can post at buyers cost.

Pictures:

• By cauce
      Item: Acoustic Research DAP, AR-M20
      Price: $320 ONO
      Item Condition: Good
      Reason for selling: clear out gears
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (postage and PayPal fee extra)
      Extra Info: Audio player, Android system, so you can download apps like Apple music or spotify for streaming music. The condition is pretty good, always been protected with screen protector and original flip case. Comes with an USB cable only.

Pictures: 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item: Grado PS500, chrome finish, serial number: 100
      Price: $850
      Item Condition: good, 9.5 out of 10
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (postage and PayPal fee extra)

Extra Info: Super rare Grados, got them last year from an online auction in Japan, paid well over $800 to get this baby home. The overall condition is good, only minor scuffs on the metals, barely noticeable unless you take a close look. And of course, 100% working without any problems. Comes with full box and all paperworks. I have thrown away the original L-cushions, but I will include a pair of vintage flat cushion (35 USD at TTVJ).  Also a pair of original G-cushion, and an original Grado wooden box (rrp 159 USD if I remember correctly). The price for these are only slightly negotiable, if you are a Grado fan, don't miss out this opportunity to own a pair of super rare grados.

Pictures:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Item: Beyerdynamic Xelento Remote IEM
      Price: $1000 ONO
      Item Condition: mint, near new
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (postage and PayPal fee extra)
      Extra Info: got them at Jaben late this Jan, barely used, still under 2-year Australian warranty. mint condition, comes with full box and all accessories. Handmade in Germany, extremely good looking, and also the Beyer's flagship IEM. 

Pictures:

• By migasson
      Item full name and model: Grado SR125e, Fiio Q1 amp/dac
      * Location Kilsyth South
      * Item condition description HD650 - Fiio Q1- excellent, no box, as is. Grado SR125e - excellent, no box as is.
      * Price - Package - $160 and free shipping
      * Reason for selling - not needed.
      * Payment Methods - Paypal or cash on pickup.

Yep! Getting rid of my headphone stuff. All in great condition.

I can split, with the following prices.

SR125e - $130
      Q1 - $70

• By dolphy
      Item: Grado PS500
      Price: $400.00
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: I've had these for a couple of years and I've probably used them less than 5 hours. Its time to pass these on to someone who will use them.

Pictures:

• By Tivoli Hi-Fi
      Item: Trade-In Grado SR60 Headphones
      Location: Tivoli Hi-Fi 155 Camberwell Road Hawthorn East VIC 3123
      Price: SOLD
      Item Condition: Trade-In stock in Excellent Condition. No box but can safely post anywhere in Australia
      Payment Method: Direct Deposit, Paypal, Cash - Pickup in store, Credit Card including AMEX with no fees or penalties.
      Extra Info:

What can I say? Value for money here is off the chart! Brilliant sounding headphone in excellent condition.

Comes with 3 month warranty

PM Tivoli Hi-Fi staff member @jimsan after hours for prompt response.