SOLD: *SALE PENDING* FS: Nordost Quatrofil OEM (custom made) RCA 0.7m

SOLD

Item: 0.7m custom RCA cable, made using genuine off the reel Nordost Quatrofil wire, and terminated with Eichman Bullet Plugs (see more details below)
Price: $200
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Too short for current layout
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: A friend of mine who used to work in the audio industry over in the UK made these up for me, using genuine Nordost Quatrofil wire that he was able to source through a contact at the Nordost factory. They come with quality Eichmann Bullet Plug connections, and sound wonderfully transparent with great detail over the whole audio spectrum. I bought two pairs off him, the longer one I still use, but this one is too short for my current audio rack so is up for sale. I paid around $500 for them, which was a fraction for what Quatrofil retails for. 

As this is not a standard retail version of the cable, and there is no Nordost brand or labling on it, I am happy to offer the buyer a money back return option within 7 days of receiving them should they not be 100% satisfied with its performance (buyer to pay all shipping costs if applicable).

Here is a review of the Quatrofil found online:

http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/db06.htm

Pictures:

20181106_174146.jpg

20181106_174202.jpg

20181106_174212.jpg

Edited by SETfan