SOLD: PRICE REDUCTION: B&W 802D in Rosenut

SOLD
SOLD

Item: B&W 802D Floorstanding Speakers in beautiful Rosenut finish
Price: Reduced to $8700
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Selling for friend who moved into smaller room
Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal
Extra Info: If you're after this model you're unlikely to ever get a better pair at this price. Iconic 800 Series speakers in terms of their appearance as well as performance, originally around $23K. These are a true bargain for the B&W lover.

I'm told that apart from cosmetics, the only acoustic change to the 802D2 was a minor change in tweeters. Some even prefer them to the latest 802D3, which if available used, would probably cost over $10K more.

Happy to demonstrate perfect working order, but pickup only as there is no original packing. I can supply ultra thick removalist blanket for local collection with a private vehicle, safer as well as cheaper than a courier. 

I appreciate that interstate members are interested in this model but wary of transport. I'm happy to help at my end and suggest transport request for travelling members via SNA forum, or if collection at a later date I'm able to store.

All drivers including Diamond tweeters are in PERFECT condition.

Extra photos just added.

IMG_1880.JPG

IMG_1879.JPG

IMG_2112.JPG

IMG_2113.JPG

IMG_2116.JPG

IMG_2115.JPG

Edited by Audionerd
adding photos
  • Like 3

Just added more photos, but only taken with an old iPhone, so may not be high enough resolution to show that the tweeters are perfect condition.

I would rate the drivers as all being in perfect condition and the enclosures as excellent but not perfect.