Bluetooth exercise earphone recommendation

I've recently taken up exercising daily, and listen to music as I do it. I'm sick of the feedback from the swishing cable of my otherwise excellent sounding Hifiman RE-400s.

I'm looking for comfortable in canal earphones, Bluetooth, with good battery life. I wear glasses all the time, so would like an ear clip that is slimline if it has one. Earbuds fall out of my ears, so needs to be in canal. Not interested in on-ear or over-ear. Good sound is a must as well. Some level of water resistance would be good too.

Any recommendations out there? So much choice and the reviews online usually list 10 or more, difficult to sift through.

Thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

I use the backbeat fit mostly when riding my bike. Not fantastic but still ok, can also use them to make and receive mobile call when needed. 

Also own some apple air pods an a pair of Logitech UE9000 Bluetooth and noise cancelling headphone when on long plane trips.

JDH

• Volunteer
On 01/11/2018 at 5:59 PM, markm1111 said:

I've recently taken up exercising daily, and listen to music as I do it. I'm sick of the feedback from the swishing cable of my otherwise excellent sounding Hifiman RE-400s.

I'm looking for comfortable in canal earphones, Bluetooth, with good battery life. I wear glasses all the time, so would like an ear clip that is slimline if it has one. Earbuds fall out of my ears, so needs to be in canal. Not interested in on-ear or over-ear. Good sound is a must as well. Some level of water resistance would be good too.

Any recommendations out there? So much choice and the reviews online usually list 10 or more, difficult to sift through.

Thanks in advance

What exercise are you doing?

The reason I ask is that in-canal phones will block a lot of noise. This could be risky if you are cycling or even running on a bike path (where it’s a good thing to be able to hear bikes approaching from behind). 

Another thing worth noting is that if you are running, you will hear your own body noises more loudly inside your head (breathing and feet pounding the footpath). I find this gets a bit claustrophobic 

• 1 year later...

I never really came back to this, but I ended up buying Optoma Nuforce BE Sports4 late last year. Really good sound, fit me really well with the small tips, but they have a range of different sizes. No microphone or Siri integration, more just for listening

https://www.amazon.com.au/gp/product/B07DHMS6C3/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm sorry I looked at this now, I paid $135 last year! The only issue I have with them is that the Bluetooth sometimes cuts out if I have my phone in the left pocket. In the right pocket never an issue – go figure. Other than that, very happy with them, and now only $80.....