Sign in to follow this  
AaronReturn2005

Channel Ten has a new logo, discuss about it here.

Does anyone care?

Colours are fine...

Numerals don't look like a 10 at first glance, more like a heavy-lidded eye-ball...

If i stare at it for some time it tends to look jumbled and confusing...a bit like their programming...

12 minutes ago, BLAH BLAH said:

If i stare at it for some time it tends to look jumbled and confusing...a bit like their programming...

Don't worry ; they've re arranged the deck chairs with new channels like 10 peach and 10 boss :frantics: according to the project..

Really, we discussing logos😬. I suppose it’s better than power cords or the stickers.

Neo

Edited by Neo

Someone would have got big dollar$ to design that logo...only just have to remind myself of the expensive logo my past employers came up with...crap!

All the big wigs signed off on it cos they had all done their due process...paid top dollar for the brightest and best young trendy Company...very happy!

Absolute crap logo!

Should have held a national comp in the schools for a big prize to see what the kids could come up with first...or a prize to young Tech school designers...

No effing idea...

When the accountants have their final say...all you get is good safe practice...