Best Bookshelf speakers to use with vintage Sansui Au 2900

Hey all,

So, got the Sansui Au 2900 blasting nicely, trouble is we're now changing config of our living room and sadly my old Philips tower speakers have to go and need a MUCH smaller set up - ie bookshelf...

so I'll be replacing them with either:

Q Acoustics Q3020i

Sonus Faber Chameleon B

B&W 685 S2 or B&W 686 S2

KEF Q350

POLK Signature S20

Pro-Ject Speaker Box 5

OR....

Any suggestions from the audiophile community? I know I won't get anywhere near the same depth of low end that I currently get with the old floors (twin woofers), but I'd like something that will complement the Sansui and still give me a little bit of punch in a small package... help please?

Hey all - TOPIC UPDATE!  As it happens a mate decided he wanted to clean out his garage and insisted that I take his old speakers, since they were free I thought I'd give them a try... they are a set of Polk Monitor 50s in fairly good nick. I've hooked them up to the Sansui 2900 and they actually sound OK... so I know they're floor standing - but they are a lot slimmer than my vintage Philips set - and I know that they're quite bottom of the range in the scheme of things, but I think they will do until a time that I can both afford AND make my mind up about what I actually want.

In the meantime I'll take a snap of the old speakers and start a new thread to see if anyone can help me identify them...

Cheers!