Sign in to follow this  
overjp

WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: WITHDRAWN OR RELISTED: FS: Bryston BP17 3 (cubed) pre-amp

Item:  Bryston BP17 3 (cubed) pre-amp.

Price:  $3,950
Item Condition:  excellent, unmarked, with 18 plus years remaining of Bryston's 20 yr warranty. Includes Bryston BR2 remote, all the original packaging, etc.
Reason for selling: no longer required, lowering box count.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal with buyer covering fees, bank transfer.
Extra Info:  'A' rated Stereophile recommended component. 

Pictures: photo of rear panel is a stock image.

L_4.jpg

B4E847EB-9372-43A9-9A2E-BB54C2D0A359.jpeg

Nice unit. Are the optional Phono or DAC modules installed?

Thanks for the enquiry. No, neither of the available modules are installed.

This item has been withdrawn from sale or relisted.

This item has been withdrawn from sale or relisted.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Audionerd
      Item: Bryston B-60R Integrated Amplifier with remote handset
      Price: Reduced from $2450 to $1750!! RRP $7,999. Donation to SNA on sale
      Item Condition: Excellent apart from some rubbed off letters on front panel, but selections are still clear
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal
      Extra Info: Superbly engineered Canadian amp with 20 year warranty when new. Close to the quietest I've heard, with neutral and non-fatiguing yet dynamic sound. Understated slimline construction is surprisingly heavy, with output of over 60W RMS @ 8 ohms and 100W RMS @ 4 ohms. Features 4 pairs of RCA inputs plus Tape Monitor Loop, Headphone socket and removable Pre Out/Main In links. All switches, contacts and connectors are gold plated.
      This unit in silver comes complete with manual, individual test report and motorised volume control via the optional handset. All original packaging means that safe postage at buyer's expense is available.

Rare opportunity to secure a highly regarded amp at a ridiculously small fraction of new retail price, as this model hardly ever appears on the used market. A bargain for those who value quality over quantity. Many favourable reviews including MasterSwitch.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Audionerd
      Item: Bryston B-60R Integrated Amplifier 
      Price: Reduced from $2450 to $1850!! RRP $7,999. Donation to SNA on sale
      Item Condition: Excellent apart from some rubbed off letters on front panel. Selections still clear
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info: Superbly engineered Canadian amp with 20 year warranty when new. Close to the quietest I've heard, with neutral and non-fatiguing yet dynamic sound. Understated slimline construction is surprisingly heavy, with output over 60W RMS @ 8 ohms and 100W RMS @ 4 ohms. Features 4 pairs of RCA inputs plus Tape Monitor Loop, Headphone socket and removable Pre Out/Main In links. All switches, contacts and connectors are gold plated.
      This unit in silver comes complete with manual, individual test report and motorised volume control via the optional remote handset. All original packaging means that safe postage at buyer's expense is an option.
      This is a rare opportunity to secure a highly regarded amp at a small fraction of new retail price, as they hardly ever appear on the used market. Many favourable views including MasterSwitch. 

• By TTM
      Item: Bryston BDA-1 DAC in silver

Location: Camberwell, Vic (I am also happy to post at your cost and risk; I do have the original packaging)

Price: $1250

Item Condition: Excellent, almost new condition.  I only purchased it about 6 months ago.

Reason for selling: No longer required as I have changed my setup

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only

Extra Info: 
      This is the best DAC I have ever owned and I'm sad to see it go!  IMO, it has wonderful detail and clarity without losing any of the warmth or musicality, especially when matched with the right components.  I have been constantly surprised over the last few months about the number of times it has revealed something new in my music that I had not noticed before.  However, I've changed my setup to Simaudio and I just can't justify keeping the Bryston DAC any longer.  It is in almost new condition and comes with all the original packaging and manuals too.  Any questions, please ask!

• By Eagleeyes
      Item: Brand New Bryston BLP-1 Turntable and Power Supply

Price: NOW only $3750 ono almost 50% off New price which is $6999 

Item Condition: Brand New Perfect, never used, no cart mounted.

Reason for selling: Cash 

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only can ship anywhere in factory box. 

Extra Info: Very well reviewed new turntable from Bryston.

https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/bryston-blp-1-turntable-and-tonearm/

http://audiofi.net/2018/05/bryston-blp-1-turntable-the-ultimate-bry-master/

• By Audionerd
      Item: Bryston B-60R Integrated Amplifier
      Price: $1950 Firm (Current RRP $7999)
      Item Condition: Excellent apart from some rubbed off front panel letters. Selections are still clear
      Reason for selling: Too many amps
      Extra Info: Superbly engineered Canadian amp with 20 year warranty when new. Close to the quietest I've heard, with neutral and non fatiguing yet dynamic sound. Understated slimline construction is surprisingly heavy, outputs over 60W RMS @ 8 ohms and 100W RMS @ 4ohms. Features 4 pairs of RCA inputs plus Tape Monitor Loop, Headphone socket and removable Pre Out/Main In links. All switches, contacts and connectors are gold plated.
      This unit in silver comes complete with manual, individual test report and motorised volume control via the optional remote handset. All original packaging means that safe postage is an option.
      This is a rare opportunity to secure a highly regarded amp at a fraction of new retail price. They rarely appear on the used market. Many favourable reviews including MasterSwitch