Spatial Hologram owners thread.

Posted this in another thread.

Spatial Holograms...I was going to point him towards Bill McLean HiFi but their website has been wiped clean of them.

@blybo Hey Neil, where do buy them from now, any idea. Might not be an Aus distributor anymore?

Has Mcleans dropped them? Anyone picked them up? Or are we back to dealing with Clay direct in the USA?

14 hours ago, Luc said:

Posted this in another thread.

Spatial Holograms...I was going to point him towards Bill McLean HiFi but their website has been wiped clean of them.

@blybo Hey Neil, where do buy them from now, any idea. Might not be an Aus distributor anymore?

Has Mcleans dropped them? Anyone picked them up? Or are we back to dealing with Clay direct in the USA?

No idea sorry. I feel that buying direct would be a fail with the lack of international air freight happening right now. I don't think the M3's and M4's are in Clay's range any more and it looks like he has gone for a more $$$ price point and teamed up with DEQX and promoting active crossovers.

Shame, it was the simplicity of the passive inbuilt crossovers that appealed to me. I don't want to add complexity.

Edited by blybo
  • Like 1

Just checked and there are now M3 and M5 Sapphires which are still passive crossovers. Interesting design with a mid/tweeter which uses it's natural bottom end roll off instead of a crossover.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...